Chat

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Chat

Post by dark »

nomeuno wrote:Nikki... You are absolutely right! You usually are and it's too bad some EGOTISTICAL people don't agree. i do.
Would you tell us the same if it was your name?

----------------------------

We... the team can't proof an issue on it's validity. In the end a pillory is not a whise understanding of judgement. Judgement is not build on trust (hearsay) it's build on facts.

Besides judgement is an individual understanding, so everybody has different views about... I know :innocent:

Nikki I absolutely understand your point. I just doubt a pillory would change anything, except of the potential to cause trouble. I wish more guys would be more responsible, so maybe more women would enjoy teasing them.
Try or die
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I have a possible solution that should satisfy the consent issue. Have the guy make a post on the forums before you start teasing him. He would need to acknowledge any rules you both setup, and then if he pleases you there's no harm, no foul. If he doesn't pass your test, though, you're free to call him out.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

jp wrote:I have a possible solution that should satisfy the consent issue. Have the guy make a post on the forums before you start teasing him. He would need to acknowledge any rules you both setup, and then if he pleases you there's no harm, no foul. If he doesn't pass your test, though, you're free to call him out.
Good idea... sometimes it's so simple :smile:

By the way good to see you again jp ;-)
Try or die
MisterBarville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MisterBarville »

Yes, JP, your proposal is both simple and appears to be fair. But all this concern about consent smacks of legalism, and this naturally brings out the lawyer in me. If punishment is premised on the consent of the perpetrator, then we must be sure that consent was freely given, of sound mind. If one is in a sufficient state of both arousal and frustration, one will consent to anything. Men do not have sufficient blood in their bodies to operate both their brains and their penises at the same time, so erectile consent is meaningless.

Moreover, it seems misguided to focus on the consent of a chicken choking chiseler. After all, he was the one who chose to ejaculate without Sophie's consent. Of course the concepts of limits and safe words apply here as well as anywhere else. One can end, or pause, an encounter for any reason--excessive pain, psychological stress, wife coming home, etc. The same is true with an impending orgasm. In the real world, a gentleman always makes the lady aware of his circumstances, as the time and place of his orgasm is her prerogative. If she has set limits, and he has agreed to those limits, then he is at her mercy if he chooses to disrespect those limits. The same would be true if I disrespected a dom girlfriend or wife.

But there is an alternative. After all, submitting justice to the masses might unleash the truly blood-thirsty and cum-thirsty. Maybe we could have a judge--a lady who, like Dinsdale Piranha, is "cruel but fair," who could listen to complaints, hear from the skeeting sleaze, and mete out punishment. And if consent is still a concern, it could be buried in the "Terms of Service" that no one reads.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

dark wrote:
jp wrote:I have a possible solution that should satisfy the consent issue. Have the guy make a post on the forums before you start teasing him. He would need to acknowledge any rules you both setup, and then if he pleases you there's no harm, no foul. If he doesn't pass your test, though, you're free to call him out.
Good idea... sometimes it's so simple :smile:

By the way good to see you again jp ;-)
Yes, that is a great idea ;)

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

MisterBarville wrote: Maybe we could have a judge--a lady who, like Dinsdale Piranha, is "cruel but fair," who could listen to complaints, hear from the skeeting sleaze, and mete out punishment. And if consent is still a concern, it could be buried in the "Terms of Service" that no one reads.
A very sexy proposal ;)

On another note, wouldn't it be nice if the chat room was used enough for us to worry about this?

Nikki
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Nikki wrote:On another note, wouldn't it be nice if the chat room was used enough for us to worry about this?

Nikki

Isn't chat used much anymore? I did log on yesterday to check it worked after something got fixed for me and there were only like 4 people there.
I used to go on it loads last year and it was always pretty busy! I think we should make good use out of it :smile:

Little Miss Jay x
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

The chat room certainly is dead during the week, however weekends seem to see much more activity.

It certainly is no where near as popular as the old Gabbly service was.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

I remember once last year there were loads of ppl on there joking around and being kinda silly really, I couldn't stop laughing! I miss that! It was about 2am here but i was having too much fun to go to bed! :lol:

Little Miss Jay