Chat

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Chat

Post by Sophie »

I was chatting with XXX yesterday. He promised to follow my instructions, including not cumming without permission. Unfortunately he did, and promised to post a thread in here describing the whole experience and asking for suggestions as to how he should punish himself.

It looks like he didn't have the balls to go through with this, so I suggest that if you are one of the few females who chat online, that you ignore XXX.

ps - fidelio, sorry - you'd just said hello, and then we had a power cut. My computer was fine as it's a laptop, but the router requires power!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Chat

Post by dark »

I have absoluetely no idea what I should do with this first post :lol:

First: Welcome to the site and 2nd I am not sure but I think I should censor the name of him. These things doesn't belong in a public area sorry :blush: I understand your good intentions to warn other users, but I am afraid this could cause too much drama here.

Hope for your understanding and thank you for taking your time to register here :-)
Try or die
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Its a shame that he let you down. As for censoring the name, i dont know, but id like to welcome you to the forums :)

Im a bit of a lurker but been a member for a while and keep an eye on the site, lets hope you find the time to post more than me :smile:
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deathby.curiosity »

I'll gladly echo the welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Hi everyone!

I suppose I should have introduced myself first. I'm Sophie, 25 from the UK. I found the site via my bf's computer. He was very embarrassed when I showed it him, but it has opened a new door in our relationship. We both have submissive tendancies at times, although him more than me.

Thanks for the welcome!

:wave:
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

dark wrote:I have absoluetely no idea what I should do with this first post :lol:

First: Welcome to the site and 2nd I am not sure but I think I should censor the name of him. These things doesn't belong in a public area sorry :blush: I understand your good intentions to warn other users, but I am afraid this could cause too much drama here.

Hope for your understanding and thank you for taking your time to register here :-)

Ok, perhaps I will get crap for this but I think you SHOULD post it. That is not holding up your end of the "bargian" .. you wonder why women don't visit often?? This kind of public humiliation might teach this wanker a lesson .. in a GOOD way ;)

Nikki
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Any woman could post anyone's name just to humiliate them. Someone could've refused to chat with her and she could've posted his name just to get back at him.

Not saying this is what happened in this case, but we need to censor things like that just in case. And to avoid drama--we've had too much in the past.
MisterBarville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MisterBarville »

I have to agree with Nikki. He wasted Sophie's time, used her for his own gratification, and has failed to fulfill his part of the bargain. The women here should be cherished. He has disrespected her twice--first with an unauthorized orgasm, and second with a failure to atone. In fact, given the nature of our little community here, we can assume that he wants his true nature to be exposed and to be chastised en masse. He should get one last chance to publicly confess and beg for her forgiveness. If not, as Auntie Entity (Tina Turner) sentenced Mad Max, "Bust a deal, face the wheel."
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

I posted it more to humiliate him, rather than make people on chat ignore him. Oh well...I'm sure he knows who he is if he does read the forums!
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

MisterBarville wrote:I have to agree with Nikki. He wasted Sophie's time, used her for his own gratification, and has failed to fulfill his part of the bargain. The women here should be cherished. He has disrespected her twice--first with an unauthorized orgasm, and second with a failure to atone. In fact, given the nature of our little community here, we can assume that he wants his true nature to be exposed and to be chastised en masse. He should get one last chance to publicly confess and beg for her forgiveness. If not, as Auntie Entity (Tina Turner) sentenced Mad Max, "Bust a deal, face the wheel."
That was great ;)

Nikki
MisterBarville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MisterBarville »

"The quality of mercy is not strain'd. It droppeth like the gentle rain from heaven." Oh, Nikki, I suppose I can understand how the more forgiving amongst us would allow an erotic deadbeat to escape justice this time. Not that we need to take things too seriously--this is all supposed to be fun, right--but just as the welching wanker got off with Sophie's generous input, he is obligated to ensure her satisfaction. (A pound of flesh?) Then again, it might set an uncomfortable precedent--anyone dissatisfied with a virtual paramour might appeal to the forum--the Perverts' Court, as it were, and the jurors, already frustrated and brimming with rage from extended teasing and denial, would compete with to create cruel and unusual punishments in the hope of currying favor with the ladies of the realm. (I know I would.)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Mister Barville feel free to cherish the women here (I do to when I take off my dark cape of smart aleck). But if we start to treat users here not equal for any reason we lose. The site intention was never to be only T&D, only femdom or only whatever you can imagine ;-) (Perhaps only the best site in the universe, but this is the only... only)
Ok, perhaps I will get crap for this but I think you SHOULD post it. That is not holding up your end of the "bargian" .. you wonder why women don't visit often?? This kind of public humiliation might teach this wanker a lesson .. in a GOOD way ;)

Nikki
Sorry Nikki but we can't accept anything not consensual here. The past showed how easy drama can make people crazy, maybe we learned from it and are slightly stricter now. Sometimes it sucks to be Admin or Mod but anybody has to do it ;-)

You don't get crap for it. Of course not :love: We already make small exceptions like not deleting topics when a domme looks for teasing games. And even about that there were complaints. It's not easy to have to be always reasonable, trust me.

Sophie my personal view would be: Show his name, his face and force him to take responsibility. But uhm my personal view here is just equal in interest and matter to the allmighty bag of rice in China :innocent: :lol:
Try or die
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

dark wrote:
Sorry Nikki but we can't accept anything not consensual here.
Fair enough... how about if she (or whomever) warns him what will happen if he does not COMPLY. She can keep the chat text as proof of his consent.

I know, seemingly silly but would that count as consent?

You may think this is silly to debate but this is VERY FRUSTRATING for the person who was doing the teasing. Something happens after the cum is released (which is what makes denial so powerful in the first place) that makes some men break their promises and I, for one, think they need to be called out on it if the "teaser" so chooses to call them out as part of the process.

No pain no gain ;)

No drama just accountability.

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

MisterBarville wrote:"The quality of mercy is not strain'd. It droppeth like the gentle rain from heaven." Oh, Nikki, I suppose I can understand how the more forgiving amongst us would allow an erotic deadbeat to escape justice this time. Not that we need to take things too seriously--this is all supposed to be fun, right--but just as the welching wanker got off with Sophie's generous input, he is obligated to ensure her satisfaction. (A pound of flesh?) Then again, it might set an uncomfortable precedent--anyone dissatisfied with a virtual paramour might appeal to the forum--the Perverts' Court, as it were, and the jurors, already frustrated and brimming with rage from extended teasing and denial, would compete with to create cruel and unusual punishments in the hope of currying favor with the ladies of the realm. (I know I would.)
Haha that kicked ass ;)

Nikki
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

Nikki... You are absolutely right! You usually are and it's too bad some EGOTISTICAL people don't agree. i do.