Damons humiliation

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Nadine
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Re: Damons humiliation

Post by Nadine »

Hello,

after all the fuss this created if feel the need to express myself a bit more.

Damon posted it in the first place, in public, so for the time being everybody was allowed to read or quote it. It's not something I got from him in a private conversation, or something i forced out of him. It was there, for the public to read. All i did was to keep it public, even if he deleted his post after a while.

And if you read it, nobody would it expect it's that big of a deal. It was just a posting about what he liked in woman, and with an open ending (Quote: " ... and I'm nowhere near finished."), which implies that there are are many other things he likes in woman. The post was inspired by Lindseys game 'Duck, Duck, Goose', and many other people shared that information about themselfs. And they all still live :-)

And yes i do love humiliating, and after that incident I got pretty much addicted to this site, maybe someday I'll get another chance *grin*. And yes, me and some other girls on this site wanted to gang up on him, and tease him even more about this ... so what, we like what we do!

And i don't have a problem to just go away, if you don't like me. But I have to admit i love ( :love: :love: :love: ) the attention I'm getting here. It really reinforces my dominant, wicked, cruel side. And yes i can be all that, but i can also be nice ... sometimes :-).

Yes i admit i love to toy with you boys, and yes i know now that there are not many woman around here, which gives me even more power, which I :love: :love: :love: :love: :-)

The only man who have more power here are the Admins, but then actually there is nothing they could do to me, which i fear ... so i guess we're even :-)

And yes I'm a bitch sometimes (often?), and probably a nympho, live with it! :-D

Okay that was probably the most self admitting thing about myself I've ever written.

xoxo
Nadine
MrBond
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrBond »

Hey Nadine...you sound absolutely fascinating, I'd love to speak with you in the chatroom sometime!

I like the way you express yourself as a powerful, dominant tease - it's very sexy indeed.

Well, hope to hear from you!

Mr Bond
xxx
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

As a lifestyle sub, I feel I have to put in my 2 cents here. BDSM is safe, sane and consensual. People who don't understand that should be banned from any site that claims to promote safe exploration of sexuality.