Damons humiliation

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Nadine
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Damons humiliation

Post by Nadine »

Aww poor Damon chickened out and deleted his post, lucky me i had the chance to quote him :)
Damon wrote: *deleted for now*
Read below :-)
Last edited by Nadine on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Damon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Duck...Duck...Goose.

Post by Damon »

Damon wrote:
I like confidence. A woman that knows what she likes, what I like, and know's that she can give it to me, or control my thoughts, feelings, and emotions when we're together sexually. I love a womans eyes, no specific "dirty eyes", or "bedroom eyes", just her eyes. Especially when she is joyful, or in the throes of pleasure.
I love gentle women. A woman who lingers in a kiss, or presses her body against you, just to feel the warmth of the two of you joined, if only for a brief moment.
I love sensual over sexual. A woman who knows when to be agressive, or just relax into a situation. A woman who knows how to take charge, and knows when not to. I find a woman who challenges me, mentally, a huge turn on.
I find the scent of a woman to be erotic. The way the scents of her perfume, and soap blend with her natural body chemistry, to mix into a heady aroma that makes my head spin.
Sexually, I love a woman that gets wet. Not a little damp, but wet. I love the feel of warm, slippery smooth skin between her legs, when my fingers wander down that direction after a heavy makeout session, or she's been sitting on my lap, and I've been whispering naughty things into her ear. Or when she's taken me, and has gotten me so incredibly aroused that I can't help but touch her. It's such a turn on, to feel her warm wetness spreading over my fingers, like her body is responding to me so strongly, that she can't resist being aroused.
Hmm, guess I should curtail this post, as it's already longer than I intended, and I'm nowhere near finished.

Sorry . . .

:fish:
Last edited by Damon on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I wasn't sure what action to take here, so I moved these to posts to the team forum.

Damon made his post that Nadine quoted, and then decided to remove it. Nadine had it in her browser and copied it to quote him and post it for him. The two of them were in the chat and Damon was pretty distressed about it. Nadine refused to take it down because she gets off on the humiliation that Damon was feeding her.

I'm sure Dark and Phoxy both have messages about the subject. I personally don't like censoring anyone, but I felt it was best to get it out of there for now and moved it here instead of deleting it.

Was that the right thing to do?
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

By the way, I didn't speak to either of them about this. I just happened to be idling in the chat while they were talking.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Damon wrote:You know, it doesn't seem right that another user can repost a specific comment that the original author deleted, due to some discomfort.
Of course it's right. This is a *public* forum and it's common practice to quote other users. If you post something publicly, it is out there. Even if you change your mind later. Sorry, but Nadine is well within her rights to quote your post. Otherwise we would have to go around censoring hundreds of posts where people were quoted on stuff they'd rather take back. It doesn't work that way... think first, then post.

In other words - you're free to delete your own post, but we won't censor Nadine just because you'd like us to.
Nadine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nadine »

After making such a public fuss, i think i should explain myself :-)

First off let me tell you that humiliating a man is a big turn on for me, you could even say the biggest. And there are sooo many ways to humiliate a man :lol:

And it happens that yesterday a nice opportunity presented itself. I've played around with boys in chats before, and still if i tell him to do something humiliating, he has the option to chicken out. But yesterday Damon had no power over that ...

And after i quoted him he started begging and whimpering, obviously humiliated, then he started to be aggressive as he felt he had no power over this, and then back to begging ... and it was no game, no fantasy, it felt real, it was real!! Awww and that just gave me the kick. I had an orgasm right there at my computer ... and later in bed a couple ... and this morning :whistle:

And when I'm horny, i get even more evil :whistle:

Well Thank you Damon for the great orgasms :-P

I'll take down your quote for now, because the biggest rush is gone, but i will keep a copy of it ... just in case :evil:

xoxo
Nadine

PS: Oh is there a way to edit the Title of this thread, i don't want people to be confused with the great game Lindsey started?
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Nadine wrote:PS: Oh is there a way to edit the Title of this thread, i don't want people to be confused with the great game Lindsey started?
Normally, if you are the creator of the thread you can edit your first post and change the title that way. Since this was a split off another thread, I'm not sure if that's possible.

So, give that a try, and if it doesn't work... let me know what you want it to be and I'll change it for you.

-jp

P.S. - Thought I should add that, as I said in the post above, I don't like censoring anyone, I just thought this was a debatable case so I moved the posts out of the public view until seraphox or dark made their judgement on it.

As phoxy says, think... then post.
arekives
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arekives »

--removed by author--
Last edited by arekives on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nadine
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Damons humiliation

Post by Nadine »

renaming worked, thank you for the explanation :)
potveg
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by potveg »

I just wanted to say that I was in the chat room the other day whilst this was happening, & whilst I am sorry for Damons upset, I can tell you it was really horny to watch a person being so completely beaten and humiliated as he was by Nadine.She was really very strong and she didn't give him an inch, which I found both really cruel and fantastically exciting. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how excited I was at witnessing another persons humiliation.
Totally addicted to Miss Thompson
Damon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Damon »

You know, I'm really glad everybody found it so incredibly hot to ruin me. As I've explained privately, I made a mistake when I posted my original comment, and said something that was supposed to have remained private. Some hurt feelings came about because of it, due to the fact that even though my post was deleted, it was reposted without my consent. So, while everybody is feeling warm and fuzzy about the "hotness" of seeing another dominated, keep in mind the real life consequences. People got hurt. My feelings got hurt, as did the feelings of another lady, that I care deeply for. I'm glad you all got your jollies, and had it just been me, I would have shut up and taken it. But nobody seems to care, or even remember that there are real people behind the screen names, and real people do get hurt. Thanks so much, everybody, for your kindness, and compassion. This, at least opens my eyes, and shows me the level of compassion people have for one another. No wonder our world is as screwed up as it is. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, you're getting off to causing another person suffering. It wasn't harmless fun. I hope you all realize that.

Damon
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Ok I think both sides here made mistakes. I REALLY hope that this issue is over now. I will not tolerate any public humiliation here on Milovana without the agreement of the "victim". This is how we handled things in the past and also in the future.

I ask everybody here to show some respect to every user from this site.
Try or die
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Damon wrote:You know, I'm really glad everybody found it so incredibly hot to ruin me. As I've explained privately, I made a mistake when I posted my original comment, and said something that was supposed to have remained private. Some hurt feelings came about because of it, due to the fact that even though my post was deleted, it was reposted without my consent. So, while everybody is feeling warm and fuzzy about the "hotness" of seeing another dominated, keep in mind the real life consequences. People got hurt. My feelings got hurt, as did the feelings of another lady, that I care deeply for. I'm glad you all got your jollies, and had it just been me, I would have shut up and taken it. But nobody seems to care, or even remember that there are real people behind the screen names, and real people do get hurt. Thanks so much, everybody, for your kindness, and compassion. This, at least opens my eyes, and shows me the level of compassion people have for one another. No wonder our world is as screwed up as it is. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, you're getting off to causing another person suffering. It wasn't harmless fun. I hope you all realize that.

Damon
I agree 100%!! Why should humiliation and teasing be considered hot on a site such as this?

Come on people, no one should expect treatment or get enjoyment out of something like this from this type of site. When we come here we are discussing and researching moral values in todays society, not mind f*cking, teasing, and denial.

Oh wait... the ACLU's website is 2 doors down.
NM
:whistle: :whistle:
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Topic moved to confessions. And by the way a discussion about is not necessary.

First: Every user here is responsible for his own behavior and his own posted messages.

Second: Nobody here will be degraded, humiliated or abused in public, if he doesn't want that.

And a personal note: You all see what these things can cause. D/S is like playing with fire, you need a lot of responsibility. The bottom has the responsibility to say "stop" if he can't take it anymore. And the top has the responsibility to care about the bottom and let it go then or better before the bottom has to say stop.
Try or die
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

What a dreadful tease! :weep:

An exciting post that I can not read. :-(

Sigh.

Very interesting, especially if you know who Damon is. ;-)

Sigh, I can keep a secret.

Oh but I do like Nadine's post. All those orgasms. Nice, NICE, NICE!!! :love:
I Proudly Serve Women