CBT - not for me but can you explain why you like it?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

CBT - not for me but can you explain why you like it?

Post by Chico »

A lot of the popular teases contain CBT which means that a lot of folks on here "enjoy" it, however I can't see what it is about torturing delicate parts of your anatomy that is such a turn-on.
Could you CBT fans have a go at explaining what it is about this aspect of teases that you like?
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Re: CBT - not for me but can you explain why you like it?

Post by all2true »

I am not a fan of pain either
so I understand why you might be wondering
Why would anyone hurt their balls (or clit in the case of a lady)

some pain can actually be pleasurable to those who enjoy pian
for me the reason I do it is for punishment when I have not done a task
and am asked to do it.

One must always be careful to not do any perment harm with anything in the
pain or bondage areas.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

Hmm.. I don't have a lot of experience with this, but I do like it, and like the feel of it for the most part. Vampire gloves = yummy, pegs on the balls = yummy, pinwheel = yummy. Ball slaps/flicks hurt at the time, but the dull ache that they leave behind feels good.

I can't really describe any of the feelings in detail, most I havent felt in awhile (pinwheel/vampire/violent wand) but I enjoyed it at the time and wish to be able to try it again at the hands of someone else.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Physical punshment is associated with submission by most of people. This is the answer. They enjoy not the feeling of pain, but the feeling of being submissive and handing over control over the body to someone else.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Yep like the others have said it's more about the mental/psychological aspect of submission, not so much the physical sensation itself. I enjoy mild/moderate CBT but it's not something I've ever done without someone (even if it's a virtual someone) telling me to do it.

After some pain, the pleasurable sensations do seem even more pleasurable than usual though. The pain seems to make those parts of your body a lot more sensitive (whether it's from CBT, nipple clamps, spanking, etc). Some of it may just be in our heads, but it's hard to say for sure.
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by uberbear01 »

I think sometimes the actual pain can be pleasurable for some. I know for me, full-on pain isn't a turn on, but i would thoroughly enjoy having my balls firmly squeezed or slapped. There is something complex about it, it's wrapped up in humiliation, control and submission for me. It probably differs for each individual.
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bondageman »

First of all I'd like to thank you for posing such a thought-provoking question. As you kind of alluded to, it can be difficult to understand the appeal of a fetish that you don't share. And even speaking as someone who does find pain a turn-on, it's hard for me to sit back and think about exactly 'why' I like it so much.

Most responses so far have spoken about the psychological element of pain-play (I don't doubt that the submissive/dominant psychology plays a part) but for me it's more the physical sensation of pain in a sexual context that I find arousing. The best way I can put it is that experiencing extreme sensations (and what's more extreme than physical pain especially to tender regions?) creates a rush of adrenaline and with it excitement and hightened senses with in turn creates a more intense experience. Pain fades at the end of the day and in the meantime it makes you feel truly alive to experience such extremes. At least for me.

It's like the way some other people might feel arousal after watching a scary movie for example or after a long session of exercise. Whatever triggers that adrenaline buzz best for the individual.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Thanks very much for some thoughtful explanations - I realise its a difficult question to answer but I think I understand a little better now. Anybody else? - feel free to chip in.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

I'm not at all a big fan of CBT, but most of the time, a little pain can truly enhance the moment of pleasure. Most of it seems to be psychological but there have been studies from a physiological standpoint about using pain to enhance pleasure. A quick google search gives a 2008 study about it (you can download the PDF article at this link).

Personally, my ex and I would experiment with light elements of pain. For me, it made my penis "overly sensitive" to the point where even a light touch from her tongue would make me shudder in delight. And the times we tried anal sex, she often would find the sex RIGHT AFTER anal sex to be even more arousing ('course, she could be talking out of her ass, pun semi-intended).

But like others said above, I gather the CBT enjoyed here at Milovana is more about the pleasure of being submissive and letting someone else be in control, more so than any real pleasure derived from the actual nature of pain. 8-)
bhilly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bhilly »

For me its the endorphin rush that comes with it. The best thing I can compare it to is people eating spicy food for that feeling they get afterwards.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Sometimes its also about self-hate....
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
byzantine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byzantine »

For me, there are several aspects to CBT:

1. The psychological aspect.
I´m a masochist. I don´t mind a bit of pain (I´m always the goalie in football because I don´t care if I get hit) and when I hurt myself, I usually just laugh it off if it´s not serious. I also get off on "sexual" pain like CBT, spanking, etc. I don´t know why I am like I am, but I can tell you what I think played a part of it:
As a very young kid I had a very painful medical problem with my balls; I had to have surgery (weirdly, about 25 years later still the only surgery I´ve ever had...). I can´t remember the pain anymore, but it must have been quite traumatic from what I was later told about it. What I do remember, however, is how nice everyone was to me afterwards, how I was the constant centre of attention (not that I was neglected otherwise) and how many awesome presents I got (finished my He-Man sticker album that month!).
Subconsciously, I think that I stlll connect pain in my balls with those positive feelings.

2. Pleasure. As has been mentioned before, the pain can turn into or mix with the pleasure if applied carefully. I recommend starting out slowly, just lightly tapping or squeezing your balls, not rushing into anything, and figuring out for yourself how far you can take it and still get some pleasure out of it.

3. Submissivness. I´m mainly a masochist, but I do like being a bit submissive as well. CBT is great way to show your Mistress/Master and, more importantly, yourself, what you´re willing to take on for them, taking it further then what is immediatly pleasurable for you.

4. Boredom. Seriously, spend 10+ years wanking off on the internet and you´ll try all kinds of demented shit. That´s what kind of stuck with me, I guess. :-D