I am a sissy of my word and am now displaying myself in bra

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sissy_summer
Explorer
Explorer

I am a sissy of my word and am now displaying myself in bra

Post by sissy_summer »

Hey all, I just wanted to say, that I am a sissy of my word. I posted the picture of myself in the bra my friend is making me wear until I get atleast 4 no responses to my previous post about needing to know if I needed to wear a bra. She is laughing hysterically as I write this. I just wanted to thank all those that responded to the first post....ugh! And thank you very much patchwolf for giving me a small ray of hope. I only need three more no response to go now, in my previous post. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day and night. The link to the picture is below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82137828@N06/7530795966/

---Don't bother clicking the link. My pictures have been deleted. They think they are either gross, or that I am a girl showing breast...lol... Have a great day or night all.

By the way, I know it is not the prettiest bra, but it is one of the few that actually somewhat fit...lol
Last edited by sissy_summer on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Re: I am a sissy of my word and am now displaying myself in

Post by J4mes »

Well you look better than me in a bra but only because you have boobs :-P
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: I am a sissy of my word and am now displaying myself in

Post by Human »

:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love: