Hangups about swallowing cum

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Hangups about swallowing cum

Post by curved »

Practice a ruined orgasm and start from there. Much easier because you are still horny. I've only once swallowed after a full orgasm during a session with a very good (but pricey) online mistress.
johnsmith3x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsmith3x »

You might consider using a ring-gag when giving yourself a facial, or possibly a funnel. Having a partner who is there to encourage/force you can also work.
A
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Never had one, would like to try one day.

Post by A »

Well, I could suggest you to try swallowing while you actually have an orgasm. Try to ejaculate right in your mouth and while orgasm haven't ended swallow. At the moment of orgasm your brain kinda turns off and you don't really think about how disgusting it might be or anything like that. But don't wait till you will full your mouth and your orgasm will end, just, once you get a drop in mouth swallow it instantly and then aim for next drop, etc.

That's how I succeeded to do it. I actually was experimenting with erotic hypnosis. When I did it I was listening to Isabella's Valentine's "Swallow" recording (there's the link to it by the way - https://www.isabellavalentine.net/shop/swallow.html) So I was kind guided and encouraged thought that process what made it even more easier. You might try it out, it's pretty good file. ;-)
tinytinkertool
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tinytinkertool »

Listen to this file and you will be able to swallow. This should do the trick.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?n ... &link=4070

tinytinkertool
Gentleman Kink
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Gentleman Kink »

I have the same problem when it comes to teases that deal with cum eating. It always seems a good idea when i'm doing the tease, but once i've cum, I never seem able to go through with it. I've managed to do it a few times, and the advice I could give, woud be to start off slow. Rub your cum on your lips and then lick it off, perhaps just dip your finger in it then lick your finger clean. That way you can get used to the taste, and perhaps even grow to like it.

If you've got someone to encourage you, even better, even if its just over chat.

Hope that helps, if only a little bit :).
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

Post by waffles54 »

i usually freeze my cum from a previous session, then when the mood strikes me again, i will have it handy...usually i take a big wad of bubble gum and chew it up, then put my frozen cum inside the chewed gum, warp it around so it's sort of has it all inside....then go at it with a good tease, letting it sit in my mouth ...when i get to the end, i chew like there is no tomorrow, and i end up swallowing my own cum while i am having an orgasm (which i then save again, etc. try it
i would look up and laugh and love and lift.
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Curious post and am trying to understand your hang ups as from a female pov I cant say that I find swallowing cum icky as you describe. Granted some tastes better than others and am sure what you eat plays a role in this but isnt unpleasant and is something that I enjoy doing for a partner.

Maybe its far more humiliating because its yours and it isnt mine, not sure?

A curious Snoop x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
c2e
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): none unfortunately

Post by c2e »

im the same I get really turned on at the thought of eating it then wimp out.reading a tease has helped and I have done it a couple of times they say the more u do it the better it gets?!being forced by sum 1to eat it I think wuld help me and sum instruction on what and how to do it.
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

Post by waffles54 »

btw, today i did a long tease, ruined the orgasm, into my dinner (which was some chuncky soup) and slurped it all down. of course, no taste at all, and unless i dreamed it, i am pretty darn sure i got every last drop of everything in there! that was easy. it's just straight up that i can't do on my own
i would look up and laugh and love and lift.
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Just felt the need to bump this thread this morning as I read it and mmmmmmmmed!

Snoopy xx
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade