Ben-wa balls

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sett
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Ben-wa balls

Post by Sett »

Hi folks! :wave:

I'd like to buy my girlfriend some ben-wa balls. The trouble is there are so many options, and so little information to be had about this little toy. So i'm wondering if you could help me pick some.

My GF is very young and has very little experience with both t&d and toys but she seem to like it very much.

So, what do you think i should buy? Smaller? Bigger? Heavier? Lighter? Metal? Plastic? Any suggestions, experience, anything?

Thanks for any advice :-)
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ben-wa balls

Post by jlx666 »

I'm not very experienced, but I think it depends on the purpose, so if you want them to do what they are thought to do (training vaginal muscles), you should get metal ones, maybe 2-3 cm (1 inch?) to start with.
Sett
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sett »

Oh.

Training your pc-muscle is never a bad thing, but the intention here was for her to have some additional fun, when we walk aroud the town :evil:
ka42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ka42 »

Hi

We have a set of duo-balls, my wife doesn't feel anything. The only pleasure is the fact both of you know there is something in the vagina and no-one else knows. A remote bullet vib works better :)
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Here is my two cents worth....being a female. *Smile*

Ben-wa balls ....the "fun going around town" thing is going to last about two seconds. She will only be able to hold them in for a second...and then they will drop into her panties...and it will be a total disaster.

Might I suggest something else instead.
http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/b ... ion-amante

This egg is wonderful. It can be inserted before leaving the house and removed when you get home. You can turn it on, when ever you like and she can only .....feel. *blushing smile*
It is very intense. My favorite settings are number 4 for working up to orgasm....and number 6 or 7 when it's time to cum. *smile*

I buy all my toys from Eden Fantasy's. They are discrete and very inexpensive.

Good luck! *Smile*
Sett
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sett »

hmm, guess ben-wa balls might not be such a good idea after all...

Thanks for your input.
bound-to-orgasm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bound-to-orgasm »

:-)

If you look around (at the internet) and hear what women say about ben-wa balls, you get very different answers. There are women, how feel nothing and there are women, who love them. On the one hand there are women who love heavy metal balls, on the other hand are woman who have much trouble to hold them in.

This is a question, which is not really simple to answer.

Look a little bit around and then buy some for your girlfriend.
After the first test you know more!

:rolleyes: