Just a Few

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
estelion
Explorer
Explorer

Just a Few

Post by estelion »

A couple messages from a long and enjoyed chain. Enjoy.

just over one month...

Master E

I have never called anyone Master before but it just felt so natural so I did.

The pin bra is complete I have not tried it on yet but I will wear it today. I concentrated more staples towards the center where my nipples will be. I still have the latex panties and will wear them with the bra.

I did a quick research of Shibari and am sure I can make a crotch rope, but the bras seem more complicated. What type of rope do you want me to use Master E?

I love getting my toes sucked on so much that I even get turned on doing to myself. Thank you for the treat, I will do it in the living room today before I go get dressed and go to work.

May I ask what I am supposed to do if I have to pee and have already used up my four bathroom useages?

Obedient toe-sucking Karrie.

I have fourty-seven marks on paper each representing a time during the day I had thought of sex. The little pricks in my bra did not help at all. I put so many right were my nipples go that I cant move at all while wearing the bra without constant and intence stimulation to my poor nipples.

You made me pee myself in my latex panties Master E. In the evening I had to pee so bad even though I had not drank that much water, I had used up my bathroom visits for the day. So I stood in my latex panties in the backyard and just let my bladder go.

I am glad that the house was asleep already and I did not have to explain myself.

I have red rope for my new rope bondage clothing. What am I to do with the cucumber and the big box of condoms?

Obedient,

Karrie

Master E,

I stopped reading after the first sentance and placed my little orgasm butt plug in, hoping against hope, that I would be allowed to come, since I can only come when it wedged up my ass. I paced myself so I could read and give a nice little blow job to each of my french manicured toes. They sure liked it. I am so horny that I am actually liking the taste of my own ass from my anal butt plug.

It pleases me that I did well for you in making my new little prick bra despite how much discomfort it gives me when I wear it. I will of course happily modify any of my clothing in any way you direct.

Master, five edges to the brink of orgasm after a month of denial will drive me absolutely insane. I may not be responsible for my own actions if it goes on too long. But I guess that is the point and I will of course comply.

There is a light rain falling tonight even though it is not very cold outside. So I thought to make use of it for my 47x3 dildo fucks. I turned off the lights in the backyard, walked out there naked with only a small wooden footstool and my 8 inch fake cock. I set the stool on the deck next to the hot tub, I licked the suction cup and stuck it to the footstool. It stood perfectly straight. I squated over it.

The first slow fucks were wonderful. I did not need to lube the Eight Incher since I am pretty much living with a wet pussy. The slow fucks let me stay on a nice slow simmer of an edge.

The fast 47 were awfull. I had to stop at least five times to not have an orgasm. My boobies were flopping up and down in the cool rain as I fucked myself fast in a squat. A few times I would have to pause at the top of a stroke. My yoga instructor would have been proud of me holding that pose till I calmed down. Finally I was able to do all 47 (up to just the big tip against my pussy lips and full weight down counted as one full stroke).

The last slow 47 let me cool off to a low simmer, if that makes sense.

Hornier than all hell,

Karrie

Master E,

I edged twice at the mall. Food court bathroom. Teen girls in stalls around me giggling. Touched and smelled leather, bought a biker hat. Black leather.

Please, please, please, let me come. The edges are horrible. I cry every time I do one. Please just let me come.

Begging,

Karrie

cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Just a Few

Post by cumhardy »

ace.
thanks for sharing
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart