Introducing the Milovana Chat Room Board Game!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Introducing the Milovana Chat Room Board Game!

Post by 1885 »

The (Unofficial) Milovana Chat Room Board Game

Story (The characters of Audrey and Jessica used with permission by Decker)

One day Audrey and Jessica (Giving up control) happened to find themselves in the same bar as
Georgia (Indiscretion) and your ex-girlfriend (The Ex). Audrey brought up teasing and denial to
Jessica, and before long the four of them were introduced and sharing their personal thoughts on all
things kink.

By the end of the night, the four of them decided to hold a contest to see whose teasing methods
held the most control over men. Georgia broke into an abandoned warehouse, and the four girls set up
rooms where their soon-to-be victims would be teased and tortured. With the Cockteasing Contest
Compound set up and ready, all that remained was for each girl to find victims who would willingly
suffer in their honor. One fateful evening YOU get the call...

Object

The object of the game is to be the first player to reach the finish square on the game board and complete one final task from your chosen domme.

Setup

This step will only need to be completed once, and requires a printer and scissors. (If you are
unable to play with printed materials for whatever reason, please see the FAQ section below for information on how to play without them).

First, download the game from http://ifile.it/5sec89a/MiloChatGame.rar Open the game archive you've downloaded and open the "Print Me" folder. This will consist of 1 color game board and 8 card sheets. Make sure that you fit the image to page in your print settings. Once the card sheets have been printed, carefully cut each page into 6 individual cards. (If you'd like to enhance the look of your cards, print the image "cardback2.jpg" on the back of each card sheet before you cut them.)

How to Play

Set out the game board and shuffle all the cards into a single face down pile. You will need a 6-
sided die and anything you'd like to use as a pawn. If you do not have a die, feel free to use a
free online random number generator. Set your pawn on the start marker.

Choose the domme that you will serve during the game. Your choices are:

The ex-girlfriend

Your ex will only hate you for choosing to serve her. Serve this domme if you just really like to
suffer. Winning under this domme offers you no chance to have a full orgasm.

Jessica

Jessica's teasing style is heavy on edging. Winning under this domme offers a 1 in 6 chance of
cumming.

Audrey

Audrey's teasing style is heavy on stroking. Winning under this domme offers a 1 in 3 chance of
cumming.

Georgia

Georgia's teasing style is a mix of stroking and edging. Winning under this domme offers a 50/50
chance of cumming.

Note: No matter who you choose, you will be at the mercy of ALL dommes and their styles. Your choice
of domme affects what instructions you will be given throughout the game, and what happens when you
win or lose.

Roll the dice to see who goes first. Highest roll wins.

On your turn, roll the dice and move forward that many spaces.Draw a card and note the name in the
upper right-hand corner. This is the name of the domme giving you your current instruction. Then
follow whatever instruction corresponds to the letter of the domme you are serving.

X = Your ex
J = Jessica
A = Audrey
G = Georgia

For example, let's say you are serving Jessica dring this game. No matter who is giving the
instruction, follow what's written after "J:" on every card. Once you have begun the task assigned
to you by the card, your turn ends.

Domme Rooms

When you land in a domme's room, stop moving and stay in that space. Draw a card. If the name on the
card matches the name in the room you are in, you may do the task and continue moving forward on
your next turn. If the names do not match, you must do the task and stay where you are. You may draw
another card on your next turn. You must stay in that room until you draw a matching domme's card.

Finish

When a player reaches the final room marked finish, he rolls the die and consults the following
chart to see the result depending on the domme he serves:

Finish Chart

The Ex

6: No orgasm
5: No orgasm
4: No orgasm
3: Ruined orgasm
2: Ruined orgasm
1: Ruined orgasm

Jessica

6: Full orgasm
3: Barely ruined orgasm
2: Barely ruined orgasm

Audrey

5: Full orgasm
3: No orgasm
2: No orgasm
1: No orgasm

Georgia

5: Full orgasm
4: Full orgasm
3: No orgasm
2: Ruined orgasm

If the finished player experiences anything except a full orgasm, then the game continues for all
remaining players. The next player to reach the finish square makes the same roll to see his
outcome.

The moment any player experiences a full orgasm in the finish square, they are declared the winner
and the game ends. Any players still left on the board must roll the die and get their result from
the failure chart below. If the game ends without a winner, the dommes are declared the winner. Hey,
sometimes you just gotta suffer!

Failure Chart

The Ex

6: No orgasm + 3 days without cumming
5: Ruined orgasm + 5 days without cumming
4: Ruined orgasm + 7 days without cumming
3: Ruined orgasm + 14 days without cumming
2: Ruined orgasm + 21 days without cumming
1: Ruined orgasm + 30 days without cumming

Jessica

5: No orgasm + 2 days without cumming
4: 1 barely ruined orgasm + 3 days without cumming
3: 2 barely ruined orgasms + 5 days without cumming
2: 2 barely ruined orgasms + 7 days without cumming
1: 3 barely ruined orgasms + 14 days without cumming

Audrey

4: No orgasm + 1 day without cumming
3: No orgasm + 3 days without cumming
2: No orgasm + 5 days without cumming
1: No orgasm + 7 days without cumming

Georgia

6: No orgasm + 2 days without cumming
5: No orgasm + 3 days without cumming
4: No orgasm + 5 days without cumming
3: Ruined orgasm + 5 days without cumming
2: Ruined orgasm + 7 days without cumming
1: Ruined orgasm + 10 days without cumming

FAQ

What if there are more than 4 people who want to play?

Use team rules! Each team chooses one person to make all rolls and draw cards. Each team member does the instruction on each card, and wins or fails in the end based on the team leader's roll. If you
draw a card that tells you do do a certain action or lose your next turn, every person on that team
must complete the action or the team's next turn is forfeited.

What if a dom/me would like to play?

Use the dom/me variant! On the dom/me's turn, s/he rolls and draws cards as usual. Any card they
draw may be assigned to any other player or team to do instead. If the dom/me reaches the end first,
or before any other player has won, the game is immediately over. All other players must roll
against the domme failure chart of the dom/me player's choosing, or the dom/me may assign their own
failure conditions.

So what's this about printer-free playing?

Inside the game archive, there's a folder called "No Print". Inside that folder is a collection of
pictures of each individual card. Use any image viewer with a random slideshow function to "draw
cards". Use Paint or another similar program to track your progress around the game board image in
the "Print Me" folder.

Can I make my own cards to use with the game?

Absolutely! I've even included blank templates in the "Templates" folder to make the process easier
for anyone who'd like to make their own cards. Just remember to have an equal number of cards for
each domme in your deck when playing.

So, a chat room board game, huh? What are you going to do if this idea bombs?

Go back to writing teases, I guess.

So, a chat room board game, huh? What are you going to do if this becomes huge?

Go back to writing teases, I guess.

So what's the final word?

This is just an idea I had and I thought why not put it together? It's a board game designed to be
played in the Milovana chat room for fun. If it takes off, awesome. If it doesn't, that's okay. It's
all about having fun, and with any luck this game will bring just that to some Milovanians out there
in chat.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Re: Introducing the Milovana Chat Room Board Game!

Post by SexualChoc »

WOW!!!!

What a creative idea!
Perhaps using white board might help?
You would definitely need a Dom to roll the die (or dice)
It also looks like you would need several players.

So I suggest anyone who Wants to play Post in Forum!
or talk with others in chat.
The most difficult part of a game like this is usually
organisation (getting everyone together) and not the actually playing of it.
So feel free to post ideas.

How do you feel about translating this into a flash tease?
would you be willing for someone to do that?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Love the concept :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

SexualChoc wrote: You would definitely need a Dom to roll the die (or dice)
It also looks like you would need several players.
The most difficult part of a game like this is usually
organisation (getting everyone together) and not the actually playing of it.
How do you feel about translating this into a flash tease?
would you be willing for someone to do that?
Thanks for the feedback, SC. While I did include a variant if dom/mes would like to play, the initial idea was taking a webtease scenario and turning it into a playable board game, so 2 to 4 (or more on teams) subs could enjoy it. Dom/mes are always welcome, but not strictly necessary for this experience.

I don't think this is a game that anyone would ever organize, it's more just something for people to have access to. Occasionally someone will say, "Hey, you wanna play 1885's board game?", and games may happen from there.

Not exactly sure how this would translate into a flash tease. If I were going to do a flash tease myself, I would load it down with a lot of story and depravity and end up making a Jumanji that unleashes dommes who want to obliterate your manhood. Wouldn't work for this. Anyone else who wanted to do something like you're suggesting using my game assets is more than welcome to.