Celebrity teases

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
ienhus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Celebrity teases

Post by ienhus »

I found a couple a these in the calssics. But it would be awesome if some teasemaker could make some teases with celebrities. I find it very hot! Would be awesome!
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Celebrity teases

Post by seraph0x »

ienhus wrote:some teasemaker
How about you? :-)

People aren't born with "teasemaker" written on their heads. Our site depends on everybody giving teasemaking a shot. Otherwise we would have to pay professional teasemakers and I don't know if those could produce as diverse and interesting an output as we amateurs do.

So, unless you work 18 hours a day with no weekends in an Asian sweatshop, why don't you give it a shot yourself? :smile:
ienhus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ienhus »

Haha. I don't know .. I don't think im any good at it at all. My english isn't good enough either I think.
Kaine
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kaine »

i would gladly spell check your teases if you want me to .

Greetings
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

ienhus wrote:Haha. I don't know .. I don't think im any good at it at all. My english isn't good enough either I think.
I already wrote 6 webteases although my english is also not the best. I had to look for a lot of words in the dictionary. I spent more time in looking for words than looking for pics or creating the story. It's hard work but it' possible.

But nobody here want to force you. If you just want to read teases that's totally ok, because every author needs his/her readers ;-)

And although it's recommended to write teases in english it's not forbidden to write a tease in your native language ;-)
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

just give it a go, whats the worse that could happen? this isn't like the major risk there is with drinking dr pepper, just give it a bash... :-P