Ladies - Am I well hung?? Be Brutal if you like

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
thoughtiwashung
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Ladies - Am I well hung?? Be Brutal if you like

Post by thoughtiwashung »

Ladies,

I always thought I was well hung, packing something that I thought would turn the tables of the dominant women amongst you, forcing you to worship my manhood.

Sure, a few years back my first gf told everyone I was small just after we broke up but I just thought that she was being bitter; upset that she'd never get her hands on anything so big again.

However I ran in to my most recent ex the other day and she made a sarcastic comment about my size. She was the first man she slept with and I think she was intimidated by my huge manhood. Now I'm worried she's getting herself satisfied on something bigger - if such a thing were possible. Would you ladies be impressed or am I deluding myself? How to I measure up?
Attachments
My 'Huge' meat.
My 'Huge' meat.
aaa - Copy.JPG (33.08 KiB) Viewed 5068 times
lightinthedark
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ladies - Am I well hung?? Be Brutal if you like

Post by lightinthedark »

Delusional or accurate, I'd be surprised if you get any friendly responses with the "BEHOLD MY AWESOME!" attitude you come across as having... especially on a forum where male submission and respect is pretty much the norm. You may want to adjust your tone ... or maybe I'm just not reading it as intended.

My understanding and personal experience is that flaccid can be totally unrelated to erect, so the photo is not the most useful in that regard. Measurements would also be useful, and would help you compare to widely available data like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size.

For what it's worth, my 2cents is that it looks like it'd be a decent, sort-of-average size. If that's the case, your ex's comments may well be based in bitterness rather than fact, or maybe she has high expectations, or maybe my guess is off.

In any case, I'd abandon any thoughts of dominant women worshiping your (or any) "manhood" ... even if it were bigger than your own legs!
Hello
:-Lightinthedark
thoughtiwashung
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thoughtiwashung »

Thanks for your response.

I'm looking for a woman to put me in my place and tell me how small i am.
lightinthedark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lightinthedark »

ah ... did not get that ... sorry :blush:
Hello
:-Lightinthedark
Stair_Car
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stair_Car »

thoughtiwashung wrote:Thanks for your response.

I'm looking for a woman to put me in my place and tell me how small i am.
Well now you've kind of ruined it by admitting that it's an act, haven't you?
Lady Anne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lady Anne »

The best way for you to know is to take something similar to your cock and fuck your ass with it, so maybe a baby carrot in a condom. Then do the same with a cucumber, it will give you a better idea of how the women felt getting fucked by your little baby dick, and how they feel now fucking real men with real dicks.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

You have a nice body and should be proud of what you have.
It appears that your cock is about 7, maybe 7 1/2 inches long.
Pictures can be deceiving, so please correct me, if that is an invalid assumption.

I would not call you "well hung". I would say you are average in size.

One thing.....because of the way your cock's erection veers to your right, depending on the female you are with, your cock may not touch her g-spot, unless you are in different positions. You should experiment with that, finding out which way your body needs to be for it to touch.
And I am speaking from experience on that. *Smile*

Always remember...not everyone's body parts are meant for everyone....some will click together nicely, some won't. *Smile*
Yellowfruit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Yellowfruit »

Large or small isn't as much as a factor as most men think: most of the nerve endings are within the first 5/6cm of the Vagina.

But if you must know; The average ranges between 14-16cm, depending on factors such as diet, lifestyle, genetics (racial and parental), and your individual hormonal rush as a teenager.

Ultimately, taking any one factor to judge penial size is very foolish, and will have little corrolation with actual size.

In terms of girth, 3-4 cm is about the average, and most woman interviewed stated that girth was indeed the most important aspect.