Latest chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Latest chastity

Post by dubble »

So it looks like Dream Lovers Labs has finally worked out the bugs in their chastity device and has it for sale. :w00t: Seems kind of overpriced to me though. :-/ Am I wrong?
Anyone here have plans to get one or know of someone who has one? I'm a skeptic so I would love to hear feedback.... re: good/bad about it, durability, does it really work like it shows, is it worth the $$, etc...

The thoughts of it being controlled via internet are exciting and also could make this an 'arousing' yet painful experience! What are your thoughts?

http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000.php

(Sorry, prob more appropriate for products/reviews area).
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Latest chastity

Post by Nezhul »

Woah $1400.... I don't know if I'm ever spending that much on a toy... Can't imagine what this toy should be to cost so much...

After reading their site for 10 minutes, I still don't get it tho - what does it do? It's a chastity with a remote vibrator or what? :-|
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Evals »

God, been following it so long since back in the days when it was just on breadboards and their blog was hosted at blogger. Nice to see it's finally out. And yeah, pricing is waaaay too much for me. I think they're going to discover quick that few people will be willing to pay that much. Though, I imagine they already know that and only want to milk out the ones that have that kind of money to spend, and then they'll drop their price. Hopefully.
Nezhul wrote:Woah $1400.... I don't know if I'm ever spending that much on a toy... Can't imagine what this toy should be to cost so much...

After reading their site for 10 minutes, I still don't get it tho - what does it do? It's a chastity with a remote vibrator or what? :-|
It's actually an insert for the CB-3000 (though it can be modified for CB-6000 and some other devices with the hardware it comes with) that locks into the chastity device. The keyholder gets a remote that can deliver electrical current, through the chastity insert. that basically ends shocking the wearer. Anywhere from mild to very painful. And all wireless, of course, with lots of safety features built in.

The whole thing is very flexible. The remote is programmable. The device can be controlled by a USB dongle, allowing the computer to control the device. The keyholder can control their wearer over the internet then, directly through a program, or even through the website. Lots of little features when you bring the computer into play. A "leash" that will tether the wearer to the computer, ie when the device becomes out of range it will start shocking the wearer until it picks up signal from the computer again. I believe the same can be done for the remote. There's just *way* too many things to list.

Lots and lotsa things, but so expensive...
Evals
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I am sure some one had produced something like this already.
Or am I wishful thinking?

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

So it's shocking. Unpleasant, I assume, or I didn't get something? I didn't have ANY experience with electro stimulators, but I'm sure I heard something that some of them if configured properly, bring pleasure and wimm eventually make you cum. So this one can do it too, or it's just training/punishment?

Not that I'll buy it anyway, It's pure curiosity... :-|
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

OH MY!
I want one!
can somone please buy me one!
please,please,please
$1,400 bit pricy
buy I REALLY want one!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Wow!!! No comment....but WOW!!! *giggle*
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Les... there are options for basic electro-stim on some brands of full belts, but not with so many options like this one has.... and I've only seen them wired, not wireless. I have never seen any for the cb series before now, so it seems it's a breakthrough (unless it was homemade)!

Nezhul wrote:So it's shocking. Unpleasant, I assume, or I didn't get something? I didn't have ANY experience with electro stimulators, but I'm sure I heard something that some of them if configured properly, bring pleasure and wimm eventually make you cum. So this one can do it too, or it's just training/punishment?

Not that I'll buy it anyway, It's pure curiosity... :-|
No, you are correct in that it can bring pleasure too. At least I've read it can be set to a pleasure mode.... for a 'reward', so imagine it being locked on you while it strokes, teases, massages... while you are unable to get hard! 'She' sets it to pleasure mode, tells you NOT to cum, but also sets your computer 'leash' so you cannot walk away or you will get zapped with pain. She keeps it on for awhile to tease and torment you, but you are ordered not to cum. You feel the orgasm is imminent, but if you walk away, you will get zapped. Still, maybe that is better than to orgasm without permission. She might zap you worse! OR, she may zap you right as you orgasm and ruin it! :-O So many possibilities thinking about this device! :wall:

Shell: I assume you approve? :hmmm:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Thanks for the clarification.
I think it was this during its inception.

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

I'll certainly never cough up that much cash for a toy, but I must say that I really enjoyed reading the articles in the "Male Training Theory" portion of their site. In particular, the "Sexualization of desirable behaviors" article and the "Advanced Identity Reframing" series were nice reads and are full of ideas for potential web teases. Makes me wish I had boatloads of free time to make more teases...
seidenki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seidenki »

I remember early posts when he was experimenting with it. They say a couple of times that it is designed to feel like a slap, but it can be made more powerful. I've actually been electrocuted twice, though not down there, and it does funny and varying things to you muscles and nerves that depend on the duration and current. If they say they've made it feel like a hefty slap, then I will believe them.

And $1400 is not exhorbitant. Handmade steel florentine chastity belts with extras can easily touch that price level.

Sei.
Spithe
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Spithe »

I like knowing that this product exists. I just wish it was anywhere near my price range. oh well, this will be fun to think about.
Something witty this way comes