What do you say.......???

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

What do you say.......???

Post by N0-Play »

I have been having sports massage as i am in training for a marathon. What do you say to a young 20 something girl - attractive, blonde - when she asks you... "You must kneel a lot as you have red knees".

The reason for my kneeling is following the webteases on this site on my knees at the pc!

I don't think she would understand! Although my wife reckons I should tell her !
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Well, you don't need to tell her anything. ("I just like going to church." :innocent: )

If I were in your situation I would tell her the truth, just for the fun of it. But hey it's your life, man. Just do what feels right. :-)
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Hahaha sweet!
dominion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dominion »

seraph0x wrote: If I were in your situation I would tell her the truth, just for the fun of it. But
have you ever done something like that yourself?
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Just be sure she won't be offended to much if you tell her the truth. There are some people who are a little less into kinky stuff than the average person on this site.

If you happen to tell her the truth, as your wife told you to, feel free to post the details.
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

if that was me i think i would say, "yeah i get it from doing it doggy style" and see what her reaction would be.