Now you are her cuck.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Now you are her cuck.

Post by 666 »

Please post any feedback and problems here.
Thanks...
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Now you are her cuck.

Post by brian »

not really into cuckolding but that's just me...
I'm gonna try it out today..

by the way I think I have about 6 of your teases as favorites so I guess I'm going to enjoy it..

and PS: the last page from "on your knees" is so hot..

keep up the great work :)
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vinny Vodka »

Page 1 was nice, My "wife" talks about having me in chastity and says she missed me cumming inside her and asked if I missed that too. I said yes. Good start to a tease.
Page 2 was fine. My "wife" brings up the idea of her sleeping with other men and asks if I'm okay with it. I answered no.
Page 3 was terrible. Not only did you drop the pretense of the tease by suddenly depicting my "wife" holding two dicks in her hand that came out of nowhere, the response of "Fine piss off then loser" definitely sounded more like the author being angry that I picked the answer he didn't want than like my "wife" being angry. This of course is punctuated by abruptly ending the tease as a sort of punishment from the author. Why offer a choice at all if you're only going to insult and punish the viewer for picking any answer that requires a little thought and work on your part? Don't you think some people might rather have their "wife" talk or blackmail them into it than always agree to everything from the get go as if they are competing for the title of the world's biggest doormat?

Anyway, based on my experience with the tease I rated it a 1.
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Post by storydejour »

I agree with Vinny to a point, and this isn't the only flash tease I've seen with this problem. I feel like in order to keep things going, I have to pick the "right" answer, rather than getting to play it like I would if it was real. Otherwise, I pick the "wrong" answer, then have to start it all over again.

I didn't give it a "1" rating, as it is a nice tease otherwise. I reserve the lowest ratings for people who don't have a clue how to communicate and use pictures for 37 different women to represent a single character.
flyingKiltSlave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingKiltSlave »

The question at the end of page three reads "do you want to disappoint me?" If you answer yes (you want to disappoint her) then you get the Fuck off page.

Obviously you should not want to disappoint her so answer no.
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vinny Vodka »

flyingKiltSlave wrote:The question at the end of page three reads "do you want to disappoint me?" If you answer yes (you want to disappoint her) then you get the Fuck off page.

Obviously you should not want to disappoint her so answer no.
The question I answered no to was on page 2 where I was asked if I was ok with my "wife" sleeping with other men. Page 3 was the Fuck off page.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

I agree about the problem of the cocks appearing from nowhere, but that is how the photo set goes, which is unfortunate. I did think that was a bit clunky.

Regarding the abrupt ending at the start...

I agree that perhaps my choice of words wasn't the best.... however if you aren't going to agree to your wife getting fucked in a tease called 'Now you are her cuck' then you are in the wrong place, aren't you?

Secondly, there is a point later in the tease where she asks if you will suck cock for her, and if you decline you will not be 'booted' from the tease, the tease runs a different course. Perhaps no one has discovered this yet?

Anyway, thanks for your feedback.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

brian wrote:not really into cuckolding but that's just me...
I'm gonna try it out today..

by the way I think I have about 6 of your teases as favorites so I guess I'm going to enjoy it..

and PS: the last page from "on your knees" is so hot..

keep up the great work :)
Yeah, that photo is phenomenal!
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

I think, the wording is the problem.
It works if the question is formulated in a way, that there is only one answer you can reasonably choose.
"Do you find be beautiful?"
"You do love me?"
"You don't want me to be unsatisfied, do you?"
But if you ask something that is supposed to be rather unsettling like "Are you OK with me fucking another man?", than a answer "no" would be expected. The mistress should react to that by doing it anyway or building up some (psychological) pressure to make you agree to it. That would sell the whole scenario much better.
I liked the tease though, that's only a minor flaw. What is really annoying is, if something like that happens in the middle of a tease and you have to quit or redo it for no good reason.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

dtspam wrote:I think, the wording is the problem.
It works if the question is formulated in a way, that there is only one answer you can reasonably choose.
"Do you find be beautiful?"
"You do love me?"
"You don't want me to be unsatisfied, do you?"
But if you ask something that is supposed to be rather unsettling like "Are you OK with me fucking another man?", than a answer "no" would be expected. The mistress should react to that by doing it anyway or building up some (psychological) pressure to make you agree to it. That would sell the whole scenario much better.
I liked the tease though, that's only a minor flaw. What is really annoying is, if something like that happens in the middle of a tease and you have to quit or redo it for no good reason.
Yes, and that isn't the case because the one in the middle doesn't do that.
After all, the one near the start is no big deal is it, you can restart if you want to...
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vinny Vodka »

666 wrote:I agree that perhaps my choice of words wasn't the best.... however if you aren't going to agree to your wife getting fucked in a tease called 'Now you are her cuck' then you are in the wrong place, aren't you?
So in order to continue blaming me for not answering the question the way you wanted me to; now you're pretending that I didn't already point out the difference between ...
1- Not agreeing to your wife getting fucked in a tease called 'Now you are her cuck' IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT ANY REASON FOR AGREEING, and...
2- Not agreeing to it EVER!

I repeat...
Don't you think some people might rather have their "wife" talk or blackmail them into it than always agree to everything from the get go as if they are competing for the title of the world's biggest doormat?
By offering the choice in the first place, I thought that if I answered no that my "wife" would find some way to pressure me into it, which I was looking forward to.

But all of that is moot anyway, because it is not incumbent upon the user to explain why he chooses any answer or why he followed the story-path he did, it is up to the writer to ensure that each and every story-path offered provides a good tease! You didn't do that. Instead you insulted your readers when they followed a path you didn't like and abruptly ended the tease as punishment.

If you were going through a tease and were offered a choice, which design philosophy would you rather the author have followed?
After all, the one near the start is no big deal is it, you can restart if you want to...
In my opinion a real webtease artist considers every story-path in his teases to be a big deal and would never insult and punish his readers for choosing any of the options he gives them. I hope you consider this in your future teases or if you decide to make changes to that one. Take it for what it's worth, but its the best feedback I can give you here.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Vinny Vodka wrote:
666 wrote:I agree that perhaps my choice of words wasn't the best.... however if you aren't going to agree to your wife getting fucked in a tease called 'Now you are her cuck' then you are in the wrong place, aren't you?
So in order to continue blaming me for not answering the question the way you wanted me to; now you're pretending that I didn't already point out the difference between ...
1- Not agreeing to your wife getting fucked in a tease called 'Now you are her cuck' IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT ANY REASON FOR AGREEING, and...
2- Not agreeing to it EVER!

I repeat...
Don't you think some people might rather have their "wife" talk or blackmail them into it than always agree to everything from the get go as if they are competing for the title of the world's biggest doormat?
By offering the choice in the first place, I thought that if I answered no that my "wife" would find some way to pressure me into it, which I was looking forward to.

But all of that is moot anyway, because it is not incumbent upon the user to explain why he chooses any answer or why he followed the story-path he did, it is up to the writer to ensure that each and every story-path offered provides a good tease! You didn't do that. Instead you insulted your readers when they followed a path you didn't like and abruptly ended the tease as punishment.

If you were going through a tease and were offered a choice, which design philosophy would you rather the author have followed?
In my opinion a real webtease artist considers every story-path in his teases to be a big deal and would never insult and punish his readers for choosing any of the options he gives them. I hope you consider this in your future teases or if you decide to make changes to that one. Take it for what it's worth, but its the best feedback I can give you here.
Okay...I agree, you are right. I will change it.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Okay so, new version is up now, I hope you all enjoy it.
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vinny Vodka »

Much better now. Unfortunately I can't change my rating on it, (it won't let me), but I can tell you I'd rate it a lot highewr this time if I could. Good work! :-)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Thanks! :-D