A gentle nudge

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

A gentle nudge

Post by Alison »

Hello darlings...

I have a lovely construction on the Sites page... The Save Ali's Ass Toybox...

I know that this is actually seriously in the realm of spam, but I ask your indulgence and forgiveness...

I'm doing an incredible and amazing toybox, and for the next two days- I'm actually doing it at a loss. (But I'll turn inventory and stockroom credit into cash, which I need now).

So check out the site part of the forum, and if it appeals, email me: [email protected]

Ali
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A gentle nudge

Post by Vinny Vodka »

Alison wrote:I know that this is actually seriously in the realm of spam, but I ask your indulgence and forgiveness...
It isn't "in the realm of spam", it is spam. I for one would rather not "indulge" in your sales pitches so I'll ask you to please follow the same rules everyone else has to follow regarding postings. Thank you.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Dang, dude..... That's a little harsh, don't ya think?.... :-/

After all....we're talking about saving Ali's ass here.... :-)
And ~that~, my friend, definitely deserves a look-see or two... :-)
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Dear Chaps and Chapesses

i am of a mixed mind over this.
Alison has been forthright and honest in her request.
Therefore it is not spam.
However Milovana is not E-Bay.

Also $500 or £313 plus shipping is not small change.
i fear for her that with the celebrations of November and December she may have a limited take up.

i for one am reluctantly unable to partake in this offer.

i do wish her the best of luck.

And no more requests of send me the goods then I'll send you the money.

les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

Vinny Vodka wrote:
Alison wrote:I know that this is actually seriously in the realm of spam, but I ask your indulgence and forgiveness...
It isn't "in the realm of spam", it is spam. I for one would rather not "indulge" in your sales pitches so I'll ask you to please follow the same rules everyone else has to follow regarding postings. Thank you.
I don't know if I would call it spam but whatever it is it shouldn't be in this part of the forum. It probably should be posted on another site entirely, but if you want to post it here it would be more appropriately posted in the site and product reviews section. Would one of the moderators, Seraphox, Indigo, etc, please move it to the appropriate section. I'm not trying to offend you Allison, but please try to make sure you put your posts in the proper forum from now on.
Btw, I don't Vinny was harsh at all, he was just stating the facts, as he saw them.
Quaz.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Quazwierdcev283 wrote: It isn't "in the realm of spam", it is spam. I for one would rather not "indulge" in your sales pitches so I'll ask you to please follow the same rules everyone else has to follow regarding postings. Thank you.
I don't know if I would call it spam but whatever it is it shouldn't be in this part of the forum. It probably should be posted on another site entirely, but if you want to post it here it would be more appropriately posted in the site and product reviews section[/quote]

Wow.

I would not call it spam, Alison is a regular poster here, and this is juswt an advertisement on a topic related to the forum. Far from spam.

Now, if she were advertising real estate...THAT would be spam.

Also, this forum is fine...its not a product review so that forum is out.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Fair decision
Indy

les
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

In my view, Alison has, by virtue of doing a whole shitload of awesome work on the site, totally earned the right to post whatever the fuck she wants.

Yes, if someone else posted this the rules would be different. But Alison is not someone else, she's an incredibly important and hardworking member of the community. That should matter.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

FYI- I asked Seraph0x before posting this in the main forum.

But a huge THANK YOU to everyone who was so very gracious to me.

Ali
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Dear Alison

the "S" word.
Perhaps if you had mentioned Seraph0x instead of Spam the reactions would have been different.

once again good luck with your endeavour

les

                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

Alison has been here for the longest time and done a TON of stuff for Milovana folks both on this site and her own. She's part of the Milovana community, and one of our longest-serving members, if I recall.

Although I've never patronised her directly, I sincerely appreciate what she's done / offered / offering to folks here.

As such, I am perfectly fine with letting her advertise some of her stuff in the forums. It's not like she's registered here just to spam us, you know.
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vinny Vodka »

Alright, I hear you people. Apparently Alison is a wonderful person bordering on a hero to many of you and therefore some feel that a special exception to the posting rules should exist just for her. In fact, she's engendered such fanaticism that it looks like some of you might have viewed my asking her to please follow the forum rules and not spam as a personal attack.

Well, here's my standpoint. I don't know anything about Alison, either as a person or what she's done for the site. I wasn't asking her to follow the rules about spamming because I have something against her, I was asking because I have something against spam. I would have responded the same way to anyone else who'd made the post, and apparently people seem to think if it had been anyone else my response would have been fine.
It's not like she's registered here just to spam us, you know.
Frankly I don't know that. I've seen this post and I believe I may have seen another post in the past advertising a toybox but that's all I know of her. And your statement in particular that...
Although I've never patronised her directly, I sincerely appreciate what she's done / offered / offering to folks here.
...makes it sound like the only things she's done that you guys are raving about is offer products or services for money. If she has actually done something for me as a member of this community, I don't mean to be ungrateful, I'm just unaware of it. So instead of continuing this debate about whether or not posting rules should be enforced based on the contributions or popularity of the person violating them, let's do something a little more fun and productive with this thread. Why don't you guys tell me what things Alison, and others if you wish, have done for this community that you're grateful for. I'll start by picking the obvious one, I'm grateful to Seraph0x for creating and maintaining this site, as well as being pro-active about suggestions and tech issues. Also I'm grateful to all the webtease authors for creating content that makes the site worth visiting. Finally, I'll add that I'm grateful to Alison for not adding to the fire that was threatening to engulf this thread. Whose next?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Vinny Vodka wrote:
...makes it sound like the only things she's done that you guys are raving about is offer products or services for money. If she has actually done something for me as a member of this community, I don't mean to be ungrateful, I'm just unaware of it.

So instead of continuing this debate about whether or not posting rules should be enforced based on the contributions or popularity of the person violating them, let's do something a little more fun and productive with this thread. Why don't you guys tell me what things Alison, and others if you wish, have done for this community that you're grateful for.
Well, since you asked, there ~is~ that awesome avatar... :-D

But seriously, click on the "Urge" link at the top of your screen.... Fair to say a TON of work went into that....
And that work must be worth "something", right?? To me, that's worth cutting someone a little slack...

Otherwise, to be fair to you too, you're not off base either, and that's why it was moved....
Just a little give-and-take..... That's all I'm saying...
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...