PrincessCarly's slave game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

PrincessCarly's slave game

Post by mastah007 »

Hi all.

I've been instructed by my mistress PrincessCarly to post this thread to make the game she is currently playing with me public. I was lucky enough to be selected 10 days ago as her personal slave boy. How do I remember it's exactly 10 days ago? Because I haven't been allowed an orgasm since. :\'-(

She has asked me to start out by recapping the game so far for everyone and to keep it updated with new tasks as they are given.

Day 5: I was told to edge as many times as I could that day and hold each edge for 10 seconds. I was a little short on private time however and so managed 20 edges. I would have liked to do a lot more, especially considering what was to come already the next day.

Day 6: I was told I would no longer be allowed to wear underwear at any point during the next 4 days, neither at home nor in public. I would also receive 100 hard ball smacks each day except the first one where I would be allowed to only suffer 50. From this day until further notice I would also not be allowed any edges, stroking is still allowed but no edging.

Day 8: I found out I had misunderstood the ball smacking task and only did 25 the first day (thinking it was 100 total over those 4 days, not 100 per day!) where I should have done 50. For that I got a choice of a couple different punishments. I didn't like the ones that included doing things in public so I was forced to choose the other punishment that resulted in 3 extra days being added to my denial time. 3 extra days for missing 25 ball smacks! Costly mistake.

Day 9: I received the task to create this thread.

Day 10: Since I am now waking up much earlier in the mornings because I'm so restless from going without orgasm I got a morning task. Every morning until further notice I will have to kneel on the floor with my forehead also touching the floor and repeat out loud: "My cock is pathetic, but is lucky to be worshiping Princess Carly. I don't deserve a release." for 5 minutes straight. I also finally received news about my cum date. I was told my cum date is going to be Oct. 17th - although with the 3 extra punishment days that was turned into Oct. 20th. The date is not final though, and could be moved in both directions for good or bad behavior.

Edit: Fixed wrong title.
Last edited by mastah007 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D
A_Rouselle
Explorer
Explorer

Re: PrincessCarly is looking for ideas

Post by A_Rouselle »

Obviously there are tasks and challenges that can be set, but that depends on your relationship. Personnally I would add a bit of speculative randomness into the play with a hint of gambling and luck. First choose how many days to wager, next choose which day to speculate. On that day if the stock market is up, or the price of gold, or whatever you decide upon, then your OMG day is brought forward. Downward stock and you get an increase of the wrong sort.
PrincessCarly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PrincessCarly »

Not bad idea with the stock market.

But mastah must not have understood what I was saying. He is to keep a thread about his tasks to share with the community. If and when I will ask the community for advice, I will do it...not him.

Mastah, make a new thread with a proper title. I ask people for ideas if I want to. Not you. ;-)
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

PrincessCarly wrote:Not bad idea with the stock market.

But mastah must not have understood what I was saying. He is to keep a thread about his tasks to share with the community. If and when I will ask the community for advice, I will do it...not him.

Mastah, make a new thread with a proper title. I ask people for ideas if I want to. Not you. ;-)
Sorry I thought we were talking about getting ideas from the forum.

I fixed the title and changed some of the text in an edit to make it correct. Hopefully it's better now.
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: PrincessCarly's slave game

Post by ballsfull »

Ah, very good, Mastah.... Like the new title MUCH better....

But just as a casual reader, even I'm beginning to notice a pattern of misunderstanding...
Perhaps another day or two of denial, Princess, would help to focus your slave's mind??

Regardless, yes, please do keep us updated on the game, Mastah....

Thanks,
Barry
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Oh wow.... Forgot alllllllll about that..... :lol:

How long ~has~ it been for all of you boys holding it for Princess Carly?? :w00t: :w00t:

Roni?? You still out there, buddy?? How long's it been for you, big guy?? :lol:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

Day 11: I received 1 extra day in denial as punishment for asking too many questions. My own fault, I was warned, but I was too curious to stop. I was also told to watch the following video (25 minutes long): http://xhamster.com/movies/463642/very_ ... bians.html before going to bed - no touching allowed except hard ball squeezing!

Cum day is now Thursday 21st.
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

Day 12: BIG surprise from PrincessCarly today! First I had to give myself 5 HARD ball smacks for hitting an edge without permission. Then I had to put 30 clothespins on my balls for 30 minutes and then yank them off at the end - fuck that's going to HURT (busy doing that right this moment - 10 minutes left until I have to take them off. Not looking forward to it!). Also no more touching until tomorrow. Then she dropped a bomb of an announcement and told me my cum day was moved - it's no longer the 21st it's been moved 3 days ahead so it's tomorrow! However there is a catch - a big one! Cum day is going to involve a hell of a lot more cumming than expected! I'll have to first give myself 3 ruined orgasms to take all the pleasure out of it. Then 8 (yes - eight!) full orgasms! I'll be cumming until I'm sore and begging for mercy!

There's a real good chance I'll simply fail to cum that many times in one day. I'll be trying like a madman but I don't know if I can make it. Going to be a damn hard day tomorrow - I've been looking forward to cum day so much but it's going to end up being very different than I thought!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

freaau wrote:So PrincessCarly,
it seems You chose Your pet - does that mean You will post a cum task for the rest of us in Your original game? Please?
freaau
Mastah, I presume you've already got your hands full tonight :lol: and are staying busy, but just curious if Princess Carly had given you any instructions for all the horny boys that are/were playing her game in her other thread??

Some of those boys have had ~quite~ a delay in being allowed to spill their loads for Princess... :w00t:
I'm sure any updates would be appreciated by the boys...

Then again, I suppose they knew what they were getting into when they signed-up for the game, and their denial... :-P :lol:
A_Rouselle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A_Rouselle »

This other thread game does sound very interesting. Now as an outsider reading between the lines, the game is on a bit of hiatus for you I am afraid. This devilish teaser has chosen a subject from the crowd to focus on, to provide personal teasing, to provide a platform that all the challengers of the game could strive for. Maybe ask yourself did you provide enough deep insight to how you were performing, how was your mood, how is a mistress supposed to get to know a person unless they open up. But anyway I'm just looking in ;-).

So how is that hard cock that has teased and left hanging. How many days has it been? I don't know when this game started but sounds like it has been while... have you stumbled in your task and given in to temptation??

Like I said, I'm just looking in. Oh, and enjoying my cock cause its not under the spell of a mistress at the moment. Doing teases when I want, pushing as far as I want, and then having earth shattering orgasms. YOu know the type, where your cock just pulses and pulses, as wave after wave of relief and floods ecstasy wash over. SOunds like it might be a while till you get to enjoy one of thoses

Just having a bit of fun ;-)
PrincessCarly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PrincessCarly »

Seems mastah has decided not to message me since his cum day. Tisk tisk
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

PrincessCarly wrote:Seems mastah has decided not to message me since his cum day. Tisk tisk
Oh man....
Permission for ELEVEN orgasms, and he bails?!?!?! (shaking head slowly side to side)

Compared to your other boys, so very lucky, and yet, how verrrrry disappointing.... :-/
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

*simply sits in the shadows and watches*