Best tease(s) to end chastity?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mr.Stroke-too-much
Explorer
Explorer

Best tease(s) to end chastity?

Post by Mr.Stroke-too-much »

Hi,

This may be answered elsewhere in this forum, but it seems it would be tough to search for it. And since the last time it was (may have been) answered, obviously new teases have been added.

Anyway, I am nearing the end of my first voluntary chastity period. I thought I'd start easy, so I rolled a virtual six sided die and came up with 5. So, for five days I've not had an orgasm--not even ruined (came close a couple times). I actually decided to do this after having done Vinny Vodka's "Forbidden to Cum 1". That tease turned me on so much I decided to give it a shot (very well done, Vinny--thank you!).

So, for the last five days I have been doing plenty of teasing, and tomorrow I get to cum. So, I ask those with experience in the matter: what tease(s) do you recommend doing to have my orgasm? I work evenings, so I can do a tease or two (or three, who knows) in the afternoon without cumming, then go to work, and then finish it off after work. My last tease was "Kasia's rooms" by chewit; I did the four steps Kasia requires before finishing with her. I did not do that one because I assume she'll have me cum. Also didn't fully commit to the "chastity" step as I just don't think that's fair since I've been keeping myself chaste already. Maybe next time (sorry if that's cheating). So I thought maybe I could finally finish myself off with her.

I like edging (very much so), CBT (this experience has really amped that up for me; five days ago I could barely smack them--now, I'm not as good as a domme, but...), and humiliation the most. I also prefer my girls on the younger, lithe side; not a big fan of milfs or large breasts.

Sorry for the long post; I guess that pretty much sums it up. Thanks so much for any ideas!

Oh, one last thing, I guess. Prior to this, I always came at least once a day. So I'm not sure yet if I want to start another chastity period right after. If I decide to go for it, I'll probably leave it up to chance. What do you think, coin flip or what?

Also, I apologize if my use of the word chastity is incorrect here. I suppose "period of orgasm denial" is more correct, but it's just easier to say "chastity".
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Best tease(s) to end chastity?

Post by camel »

Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

So when do you end it? Which tease did you do? How was it?