Humiliating Passwords

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Humiliating Passwords

Post by bondageslave36 »

If you work in an office environment like I do, you might get some use out of something that I have recently started doing. I love different types of verbal humiliation and kind of like it when it starts to enter into my every day life without anybody else knowing - kind of like wearing panties under your suit. It constantly reminds you of that humiliating thing you did last night.

The administrators at my work have it set up so we have to change our login password every 30 days. One day, I was in one of those moods when the prompt to change my password came up. Without thinking, I typed "Iamaloser". After I did this, I realized that there is no way to change my password until it expires (without contacting an administrator to reset it, which they don't like very much). So, for the next 30 days, I was forced into typing "I am a loser" multiple times a day. Since then, I've changed my password a few times to things like "SmallPenis" and "Ilovecum". My password will be expiring again soon and I want to know what other types of things I can be made to type every day as my password.

Also, I suggest that everybody who works in an office environment and is into this kind of thing try it out and let me know what you think about it. If your password requires letters, numbers and special characters, you might want to try using replacement characters, like 1L0v3Cum instead of ilovecum.

Don't worry security freaks - none of the passwords I posted on this message board are, or will ever be close to my current password.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Humiliating Passwords

Post by wonderbo »

How about these:

C0ckL!ck3r
te@Bagg3r
cumWh0r3
Pu55yB0y
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camel »

Other you could munge into a real password:

pussywhipped
smallboy
cuntboy
AssSniffer
teasendenial
IEatMyCum
4CumsInAug (if you're restricting your orgasms over a given month, you'd remind yourself every time you logged in)
kneeler
tastyprecum
tinyurl.com/2896prt (anyone who knows your password knows a secret)
impathetic
wanker
ballspankee
blueballsplz
I str0k3 out _20_eDg3S_ Ea(h t1m3 I typ ths wr0ng.
notallowed2cum
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wonderbo »

Thought of some more...

* D1ckB3@+3r
* @55L!cker
* @bu5ed_1
* 0nMyKn3es
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

camel wrote:
I str0k3 out _20_eDg3S_ Ea(h t1m3 I typ ths wr0ng.
My co-workers might wonder why it takes me 4 hours to log onto my machine every day with something like that. :-D

However, I love the idea of being punished for typing the password incorrectly. That would almost be a great idea for this website to implement :whistle: , but I have a feeling the system couldn't handle all of those "accidental" failed password attempts if it were implemented, lol.

Possible punishments for not typing the correct password would be to smack myself in the balls a certain number of times as I sit at my desk. Perhaps a sheet of random numbers (all between 1-100) could be sitting on my desk. If I type the password wrong, I cross off the next number on the list. I then have to punch myself in the balls that many times before my work day ends. I could slowly disperse them while sitting at my desk, and attempt to be casual about it... or I could just go into the bathroom and knock a bunch of them out without risking as many people seeing me, as a tradeoff for more pain. This could also work to positively reinforce some humiliating/sissy behavour. If I happen to be wearing panties that day... the total number of ball punches would be reduced by half. That would encorage me to wear panties to work more often. If I had stuffed my face in the toilet and flushed it after I went to the bathroom that morning, I could get the total number of ball punches reduced by a certain amount. Of course, I would never know if I was going to be punished by being punched in the balls or not. So, I would have to do things like wear panties every day just to be on the safe side. There is no end to the positive reinforcement I could give myself from this type of thing. Having a random number list on my desk probably wouldn't raise many questions (but could get interesting if it did). In addition to typing the passwords, it would be another constant reminder.

Perhaps I could surround myself of humiliating reminders. I could cut slivers of white paper that are the size of my tiny penis (but in a rectangular shape so they don't LOOK dirty) and cut much larger rectangles of black paper, and place them side by side in a few spots around my office - inside of my filing cabinet drawer, next to the power button of my monitor, on my bulletin board. Only I would know what they represent and every time I saw them, I would have no choice but to think "I have a tiny penis - black cock is superior."

Thanks for the other password phrase suggestions - I might use a variation of a few of them. Would be interested to know if anybody else was using this kind of thing/had other ideas of how to covertly humiliate myself at the office.
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

I would say be VERY careful with this - its not too hard to get a virus or keylogger that would copy these passwords, and then you never know - the IT guy who fixes the keylogger may see your passwords. There are a few other ways that your password may become unsecure, after all your trusting that the IT guys have encrypted it in such a way that even they cant see it, that may not always be the case.

(Dont get me wrong, I doubt theres any office in the world which isnt secure, but there is the potential for things to go wrong)
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

sexualreflex909 wrote:I would say be VERY careful with this - its not too hard to get a virus or keylogger that would copy these passwords, and then you never know - the IT guy who fixes the keylogger may see your passwords. There are a few other ways that your password may become unsecure, after all your trusting that the IT guys have encrypted it in such a way that even they cant see it, that may not always be the case.

(Dont get me wrong, I doubt theres any office in the world which isnt secure, but there is the potential for things to go wrong)
I appreciate the warning. Where I agree that you have to be careful, I disagree that every office in the world is secure. I am not a total newbie when it comes to IT (I just don't happen to be in the IT department here), and I know my office is pretty secure when it comes to that kind of thing. Like you said, there is always potential for things to go wrong... which is a risk I am willing to take. That is actually kind of a turn on, never knowing if the IT guys know what kind of a freak I am or not.

Worst case scenario? I lose my job... which isn't that huge of a deal to me anyway. That might almost be a good thing.
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

Hi! Sorry to go off topic here but Bondageslave36, you wrote my two favourite webteases on this entire, glorious site and I just want to say thank you and to encourage you to write more! Back on topic, I love the idea of a humiliating password! Some great suggestions on here already. Maybe if someone didn't want to risk that at work, they could just vow that the next website they join has a... ahem, special password?
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

uberbear01 wrote:Hi! Sorry to go off topic here but Bondageslave36, you wrote my two favourite webteases on this entire, glorious site and I just want to say thank you and to encourage you to write more! Back on topic, I love the idea of a humiliating password! Some great suggestions on here already. Maybe if someone didn't want to risk that at work, they could just vow that the next website they join has a... ahem, special password?
Thanks a lot for the compliment. I will write another one at some point... just been busy.

Instead of doing it when you sign up for another website, you could always go back and change the password of every website that you've ever signed up for to something humiliating. Message boards, email, computer login, banking, etc. Over time, the passwords that you forgot to change will slowly begin to reveal themselves - and you should change them instantly, but suffer some kind of punishment for forgetting about that website. ...that could become a really fun game. ;-)
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

Well I sure hope your passwords are encrypted at their storage point :lol:
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

baultista wrote:Well I sure hope your passwords are encrypted at their storage point :lol:
Yea, I hope so too. If you are into that kind of thing, it is part of the thrill.

Honestly though, is it MUCH more humiliating than having fluffy1 asyour password. ;-)
greiver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greiver »

more paswords,

sissyslutrus
cumdumpster
asslicker
whinybitchboy
asscleaner
inadequatemale
ihaveapindick
greiver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greiver »

i must say i really like this idea and may follow suite myself if that wouldnt be copying and is ok with you guys x
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

greiver wrote: cumdumpster
...need a password change sometime soon - might kinda like this one :)
greiver wrote:i must say i really like this idea and may follow suite myself if that wouldnt be copying and is ok with you guys x
yea, that is kinda why i originally posted it - go for it and let me know how it turns out... curious to see what other people make of it.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

you should put a really embarrasing ringtone on your mobile phone, some Justin Beiber or something. And set the ringing volume to loudest.