A thankyou of sorts...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

A thankyou of sorts...

Post by Timshel »

I'm not sure who had the link, but someone on this site had a put a link to FDS (Fem Domme Society). I saw it checked it out and joined in hopes of finding people in my area to meet an play with.

While I got some random e-mails there and was surprised that there were Doms who weren't anywhere near me that had interest. I stuck to what I was looking for, which was someone local, and some other things I was looking for that are important to me, and just recently I've started up a relationship with someone here local that I met thru the site.

So some of those sites out there work. I think the main thing for me was simply to upfront and honest in what I was looking for, and what lifestyle experience I didn't have and had...

so thanks to however put it in thier sig, I'd thank you personally but I totally don't remember the thread and well I don't have as much free time as I used too. :)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: A thankyou of sorts...

Post by green »

:w00t: That sounds great :).

I'm so glad that you found someone to share your interests with. Well.. enjoy your new life : D...
and feel free to keep us up to date.

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
lineman372
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lineman372 »

Timshel33 I'm assuming? If you are him, then I'm assuming you find out through my link (since you're on my referral list). SO, ANYWHO you're of course very welcome, and I'm also very happy for you :-D ! Enjoy your new life with your Mistress, may you have many wonderful/painful moments in your futures :lol:

And for anyone else interested in joining FDS, you can follow my banner below :-D
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Timshel »

Yup. Thanks. :)