FB: Amy wants a cocktail

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: Amy wants a cocktail

Post by chewit »

Hey guys,

Just published a new Amy tease, it's based on '2 weeks of preparation: Cum Dump training' by Eric91478

I'm hoping to test it out if I'm allowed to play but if not let me know what you think and there are any errors..

It's a fairly simple tease, I'm not sure if it'll work in practice or not to be honest as I normally test run my teases....hopefully it'll be fun ;)

Chewit
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: Amy wants a cocktail

Post by Evals »

God, Amy is hot. Oh yeah, good tease too!

Is this tease just to make the cocktail, any you are planning another to "use" it?
Evals
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Cum Dump Training is one of my favorite teases ever, and I think you did it great justice by publishing this tease. I just clicked through the entire thing and it turned out really well. It just kind of looks a little bit incomplete. I guess you are planning on adding another button to the tease that gives instructions on what to do with the cum you have collected?

I love the fact that you fit a little bit of CBT into the tease, but kept it short and sweet for each day's tease. I think I can speak for most people when I say that I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to doing a tease each evening, so it is nice to have some short but complete instructions every day.

I love the whole "you are only cumming so you can store it and not for your pleasure" concept.

Is the "ruin orgasm" button dynamic, or does it give you the same thing every time you do it? I could see that getting pretty redundant after 7 days. This is easier said than done, but perhaps there can be instructions for each day's ruined orgasms.

Personally, I love LOTS of verbal humiliation, which is one of the reasons that I loved the original tease. So, I was a bit upset to find that there wasn't much of that there. Not that you have to cater to my needs, but I would LOVE to see a lot more than that. Maybe being made to look at a picture of a nice juicy cock as you cum would be pretty humiliating. The original also had some feminization. It would be great to see some of that too. Again, just personal preferences.

I love the tease and I can't wait to see the ending. As long as the requirements for not cumming/touching while waiting for the instructions aren't too insane, I may give this tease a shot. It is very relevant to my interests.
Nwah
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Nwah »

I haven't done any of it yet, but I couldn't help but take a brief look at it. So far it's fitting into what I call the "chewit tease archetype", although the idea of the Amy character wanting you to cum will, uh, take some getting used to. Interesting concept though. The original 2 Weeks tease was great (although I still can't figure out who the model is, something annoying me to this day) and I'm looking forward to this one. And probably the followup after that.

By the way, I have no problems with the chewit tease archetype. I'm rather fond of it.

I'm with Bondageslave in that I liked the "cum so you can store it" bit. Also, the humiliation/feminization of the original Days of Denial series was nice, which I've been missing ever since they were taken down. In particular, doing part of the tease early in the day then being on edge all day over was nice, as were some of the tasks. Just a spot of extremely late feedback in the wrong thread.

Speaking of which, are you still working on that series? I'm not sure if the wait for them to be back up or the teases themselves are more exciting. :rolleyes:

Oh, and once again, I am flabbergasted by the images of Amy herself. She's got to be one of my favorite models.
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chewit »

Hey guys,

I'll be looking to write another tease to deal with the cocktail ;)

The other Amy teases are a work in progress although it's going much slower since I went back to work..

Chewit

-Spud, Trainspotting-
ScrawnyCat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ScrawnyCat »

chewit wrote:I'll be looking to write another tease to deal with the cocktail ;)
I just finished the 7 days.. soo looking forward to this ^_~
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chewit »

Hope you enjoyed it Scrawny cat....hopefully you won't have to wait too many days now hehe

-Spud, Trainspotting-
nikon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nikon »

OK, I have been thinking about doing this one for a few weeks now... (going to have to do both parts in 8 days) and currently I have the time to do it. as all my trips are done for a few weeks.

But I am worried about the sheer volume of cum that will result from doing the 3 ruined orgasms per day...

Say 1 Tbps per Ruin, 3 per day X 7 days total. 21 Tbps = 1.25 cups.

The thought of drinking that much cum makes my stomach turn, even figuring the reload time for the second and third ruin will cause the production to suffer and I might produce around Half a Tbsp for each of those... it is still 2 Tbsp per day 14 Tbsp = over 3/4 of a cup...