Miss Jay's Frustration Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Miss Jay's Frustration Game

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hello boys ;-)

I have a new exciting task for you all which I know you are all just going to love!

Seeing how much you all enjoyed the Cum Schedule Game I ran recently, I thought about doing something similar with a little twist - the difference this time is that you'll be having ruined orgasms rather than proper ones... you won't get that satisfying, mind-blowing experience a full orgasm gives you, but I know you'll love the frustrating, teasing feeling of a taste of an orgasm!

For those not familiar with the Cum Schedule Game, the outline of it was that I rolled a die at the start of each week which decided how many orgasms you were allowed to have until the next roll a week later. The same principle applies to this game, but with ruined orgasms instead.

You can have your ruined orgasms whatever way you want to, and I may post some little extra tasks to help you out and maybe even some more photos if you boys really impress me, I know you all loved the photos from the game last time!

You'll have until Thursday April 15th to use up all your ruined orgasms.

If I decide to continue this game, you won't be able to carry over ruined orgasms, or give them away to anyone else. I'll announce the first roll later on...

So, who's in for some deliciously teasey fun? *smiles at the thought of all you horny pets* Just sign up on ths thread if you are in ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

Ok boys here's the result of the roll for this week..

Are you ready...? *giggles* I guess that's a stupid question really!

The number of ruined orgasms I want you to do before Thursday 15th April is....

9!

Oh, did I forget to tell you boys how many sides my die has?! Ooops! How silly of me! Let's just say this week's roll is pretty lenient really... ;-) *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

Ruined orgasm suggestion 1

I have a little suggestion for a ruined orgasm... Some of your Pm's gave me inspiration!

I want you to have 3 edges how ever you like before moving on to the main part. Hold each edge for as long as possible ;-) When you have done all of your edges get some baby oil/lube and stroke just the head of that desperate cock teasingly. Really work that sensitive spot for me.

Another fun way to work that head is to use a finger and your thumb and twist it around over and over again.

I know some guys need to actually stroke in order to have a ruined orgasm but it would be interesting and very fun to see how many of you can manage a ruined orgasm using this method. If you can't have a ruined orgasm this way I imagine it'll leave you feeling very frustrated! *giggles*

Let me know how you get on if you try this ;-)

Ruined orgasm suggestion 2

How about another fun task...?

Open up my gallery and stroke three times to every photo, with lots of lube. You can press the 'Photos' button at the bottom to minimise the thumbnails, or even better, press 'Fullscreen'.
If you get to the edge BEFORE the final photo you need to pause the slideshow and give yourself 5 HARD ball spanks! When you've done all the spanks then you can carry on the slideshow, stroking as you were before. Feel free to use impliments to carry out your spanks, I do like initiative!

The final photo looks like this:

Imagine me there infront of you as you stroke...
Can you imagine me stroking that cock with my sexy teasey hands, and dishing out those cruel, mean ball spanks each time you fail my task...? Can you imagine my lips curled into a wicked smile, as I tell you not to cum until i say so? My voice would become like a drug... urging you to tip yourself over the edge but you know you need to hold back for me...

When you reach the very last photo you are allowed to ruin your orgasm...
I want you to thank me after. In fact, say 'Thank you Miss Jay' out loud when you ruin that pleasure just for me *Giggles*

If you don't reach the edge by the end of the slideshow, I want you to take yourself to the edge as fast as you can, then count to 10 ("1 Miss Jay, 2 Miss Jay, 3 Miss Jay..."), and start the task over again :lol:

Be sure to tell me your experiences here...
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Miss Jay's Frustration Game

Post by 1azzu1 »

plz sign me up Miss Jay...

im acually so horny i had a full erection this morning without touching it...
hasent happend for the last 14 years...

really looking forward to play with your cock again...
BoredOMK17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BoredOMK17 »

Hi Miss. Jay :-D
Good to see your still active on here.

i've never played any of Your games but i'm definitely interested in starting.

i have the question of "why on earth does She do this for free? Is it really fun for Her?"
But i think i've answered my own question?

Ruined Orgasms.. hmm.. i really don't know if i can do it.
Ruined Orgasms leave me feeling extremely disappointing, i don't know about you guys.
i've only had a couple and i always say "never again" haha

i'll try it for your entertainment Miss Jay. :] Why not?
seantrfc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by seantrfc »

Wow, ruined orgasms...

it's been a while, I think the last time I had one of those was about 6 years ago, stuffing my cock back into my pants as my parents came into the bedroom or something :lol:

i always have the idea to do it to myself, but can never have the strength to do it, so thank you for allowing me to push this boundary, even with the mindfuck of when to relieve my balls but with no satisfaction

Sean, waiting desperately to stroke for you...
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Ohhhh. I somehow saw this cuming.
Ruined Orgasms.. hmm.. i really don't know if i can do it.
Ruined Orgasms leave me feeling extremely disappointing, i don't know about you guys.
i've only had a couple and i always say "never again" haha
Indeed.

Couldnt we exchange like 2 ruined ones for one full orgasm ? :yes:

If not, than I'm hoping that you will roll a one ;-) .

Miss Jay.. You're currently really inventing some of the most frustarting denial/teasing games ever xD...

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

:bounce: oooo sign me up i mean yes please errm can i play too Miss :bounce:

this sounds lots of fun did you say the roll was tonigh / today when can we hear the nunber please !!!

i dont mind ruining them for you Miss how big is ur dice might we be getting 50 this week Miss and is that dangerous/ possible

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: very much in advance Miss and i cant wiat to see how things develop later on *bobbob* :bow:
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

Well i would like to play, even though i had a ruined orgasm yesterday..
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

i have one question Miss Jay...

how do you want us to ruin it?
http://taylorsteases.com/roguide/abandoned.html

seems like theres alot of ways to do it (only tried abandoning)
still got about 200 ice cubes left from the easter treat :whistle:
lukey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lukey »

Count me in!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

1azzu1 wrote:i have one question Miss Jay...

how do you want us to ruin it?
Little Miss Jay wrote:
You can have your ruined orgasms whatever way you want to, and I may post some little extra tasks to help you out and maybe even some more photos if you boys really impress me, I know you all loved the photos from the game last time!
Oh and feel free to use those ice cubes that you mentioned 1azzu1... It's a warm day here in England so if you were here now I'd have you tied to the bed and I'd be rubbing ice all over that hard drippy cock ;-) I know you'd be begging me to stop but ice is just so much fun! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

green wrote:
Miss Jay.. You're currently really inventing some of the most frustarting denial/teasing games ever xD...

~green~
Why thank you green! You boys are just so much fun to tease!!... These ideas just seem to pop into my head

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Hello Miss ! i cant wait to start ruining them for you Miss ! :-D :-D :w00t:

wow 200 ice cubes!! i do have about thirty i think haha not quite as many but ooo i would so love to be tied down by you Miss mmmmm

ur cock has been desperately trying to get round its curve ever since i heard your wonderful news and i cant wait haha im sooo drippy

im gonna start thinking of many different ways to ruin an orgasm :w00t:

fingers crossed for a really big number :innocent:
Last edited by slave alexander on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
contrlme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by contrlme »

please sign me up Miss Jay.....sounds like fun
seantrfc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by seantrfc »

Miss Jay, you have an incredibly wicked mind.

And Azzu...thanks very much for that page, I'm gonna do some research :-)
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Ok boys here's an extra challenge for you, if you wish to take part-

I want you to PM me your ideas for ruined orgasms...
The most creative/sexy ruined orgasm will win a full orgasm at the end of this game ;-) Only one lucky boy will win, there will be no runner up.

You are allowed up to TWO entries per person and I want both of your entries in one PM with the subject: 'Ruined orgasm task'

Closing date for this extra task is Tuesday 13th April so get experimenting! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x