Bermuda Triangle, Part 11

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Bermuda Triangle, Part 11

Post by doink »

Sorry, guy. I don't get the purpose of locking us out with that code. I investigated far enough to understand that the code connects with each new part of the series, yes. But you're effectively saying we shouldn't have access to any of it unless we do 100% of it. You create this stuff, then pull it back... I fully recognize the teasing irony of it, but it still is no good. Are ya puttin' this stuff out there in order to share it, or control it? You get my drift. I tell ya, the pictures displayed on the "menu page" which shows all the different teases---including your series----are HOT. ---Doink.
soltari
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Bermuda Triangle, Part 11

Post by soltari »

i like the code. makes it so you cant cheat as much.
More interactivity as well as there are (at least with previous one ) more different continuation parts with different codes and different actions in the before the code tease.

keep up the good teases incubo.. enjoyed them so far
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Incubo »

doink wrote:Sorry, guy. I don't get the purpose of locking us out with that code. I investigated far enough to understand that the code connects with each new part of the series, yes. But you're effectively saying we shouldn't have access to any of it unless we do 100% of it.
No. I'm not saying that at all. The codes aren't meant to "lock you out" of anything. They are meant to make sure you get the follow up that your choices led to. Choices aren't just random crap I put in there just to annoy myself....they have consequences. It lets you decide what course of action you want to take (to a point), and you have to deal with the consequences of that choice. If you do part 12 without doing part 11, you're basically picking up a book and starting in the middle. Why would you do that? It won't make any sense.

However...not all 11 parts are linked by a code as you're implying. Only those that had too many choices or too many paths to fit them all into a single tease. (and the "all day" tease in parts 5-7) There is a limit on how many pages you can have. Thus codes...intended to ensure that the story continues as it should in the next part. It's the only way the tease can "remember" the choices you've already made.
Jimmy25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jimmy25 »

Hi,
I really love this tease story you created. And I am already desparate to continue :\'-( . Could you please tell me, when part 12 of the Bermuda Triangle will be available?

Greetz, Jim
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

It'll be a little while Jimmy, but I'm working on it. :-)
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Slave Sidrick »

Hi Incubo, I'm really enjoying these teases and I think it's great the way the codes work. It makes the tease feel more realistic and personal as it in a way reacts to what I do or choose.

Can't wait for part 12, keep up the great work.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

:wave:
Real great serie of teases! :clap2: The 11th is one of my fav in the serie. Keep going, you're doing a really good job! So thank you
I wish it will be a "never ending story" :lol:
I cant wait for what's coming...

:punk:
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

The new part is up. Sorry, it took longer than I thought, but I was a little swamped this week.

I looked it over a few times first, to make sure it's working right, but with so many different starting points, choices, directions, etc...I certainly could have missed something. Let me know if you run into something that isn't working correctly.

For the bad boys....yes, there is one really long timer, so if that's the path you're on, be prepared to wait for it.
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Slave Sidrick »

Just out of curiosity how many codes are there for part 12? I'm curious to find out the other endings and I've found two so far, I was wondering if there were anymore.
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

There were 5 codes given in part 11. So there are 5 different starting points in part 12.
real-webjunky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by real-webjunky »

hi,

imho it's a really nice series

i love to hate the codes that prevent cheating.
and your work with different codes makes it even more interesting and complex ;)
life isn't easy all the time ;)

Thank you for your good job and all best wishes for the upcoming days ;)

webjunky
xxxWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xxxWhale »

Nice series that i haven't looked into before now. I loved it :)
And for sure codes can be a pain in the a* but for this one it makes really good sense imho
Thumbs up and keep up the good work m8 :-P