The ability to set "primary" tags

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

The ability to set "primary" tags

Post by texturedshroom »

I've always found it annoying that a random set of tags is picked from all of the tags on a tease when it's displayed. I've gotten to the point where I only pick 5-6 tags for any given tease so only the important ones show up.

I'd like to be able to tag my tease for different toys and clothing items, but then more important tags like "feminization" might become hidden. Thus I suggest we be able to order our tags in whatever order we want, or set 5 tags as "primary" tags.
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: The ability to set "primary" tags

Post by Kenneth »

Why not a link/button [More] to show them (assuming it's done for layout reasons)
---

About CyberMistress, 2005-2011
The CM software is my intellectual property and no one is allowed to distribute it. Use it at your own risk, no support whatsoever. I do not mind the sharing of content which was created for it by 3rd party. My content however is not to be shared.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: The ability to set "primary" tags

Post by cumhardy »

Kenneth wrote:Why not a link/button [More] to show them (assuming it's done for layout reasons)
yeah i would like to see this, same with the tag searching. in advanced search it only shows most popular tags, i wish there was some way to expand the list and see all tags (including custom ones)