great tease idea(s)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

great tease idea(s)

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

Hey all,
I just had a great idea that could spawn several new teases, if anyone has time. I have a couple songs in mind that, with a little imagination, could be turned into teases. You would just use the lyrics and provide your own pictures, but I'm not planning on doing anything simple like "like a virgin" or "when I think about you I touch myself." It actually takes a bit of thinking, I don't have the time to research all the pictures for all the tease ideas I have. If anyone is interested send me a pm and I will send you the song title (which I think should also be the tease title) and the lyrics, the rest is up to you.
I also have a question for the whole community, should the whole song be used, or just certain lyrics? Please post your thoughts.
Quaz.
Faithful member since submatt's Entrapment was TOTM!
Quaz.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Re: great tease idea(s)

Post by all2true »

I like the idea
and hate to add anything to distract
but I was wonderng
about Copy rite violation?
If it was a song that could be easily
accesed for free from the artisist site
or a promo piece then no problem.

Things are tricky enough with using photos of models
from sites, adding music...
Great idea, go for it
talk to administrators though about libality
yours or that of the site. :look:
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

All2true,
As always, you make a good observation concerning the tease I guess I wasn't quite clear. I was thinking of a tease that used the words for the captions, not a flash tease just the "old-fashioned" kind. However, there still might be copyright violations to worry about. I have no takers so far, but if I get any I'll be sure to pm dark, seraphox, or someone to ask about copyright complications. Thank you for your thoughts.
Your teases are always fresh and original, keep them coming.
Quaz.
Avid lurker :-D
Quaz.
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

ariareflection,
Apparently I'm missing something. Were you serious about Snoop not having a problem or has someone else gotten in trouble for using his songs before? Either way I, regrettably, don't know any Snoop Dog songs. Nice to know that someone other than all2true has read my posts. If anyone is interested, please, let me know. Seraphox and/or Dark (and other website administrators) would we get in trouble for quoting lyrics to a song if we don't actually have the song available for the listening to on this site?
If you are reading these posts please let me know,
Thanks,
Quaz.
Author of 2 teases. . . so far.
Quaz.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

I dont see why you would be breaching copywrite by using lyrics. If i posted the words to a song in this post, just for fun, would that be a breach?
What about all those sites that have song lyrics on them so that you can find out the words to songs you like. Its not like your using the song itself.
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

True true Cumhardy.
Thanks for helping us sort out that little problem, I think you are right. If anyone has any good reason why it would be copyright infringement please let me know, but for now I think Cumhardy is right in saying that there shouldn't be any problems.
Thanks again Cumhardy.
Quaz.