"You do as told always" IS A RACIST TEASE // take it down

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
comicguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

"You do as told always" IS A RACIST TEASE // take it down

Post by comicguy »

I don't know who wrote this tease, but they should take it down right now. I hope the Administrator reads this and takes it down. This site is all about the tease, not about how bad a girl's broken english could be. It's bad enough that we have to read through poor spelling, but this tease is in bad taste.
Please take it down.
Thank you. :no:
vergo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: "You do as told always" IS A RACIST TEASE // take it down

Post by vergo »

Mocking an accent is by default racist?
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Why would it need to be taken down? Its not racist at all! To write a tease involving an eastern/asian girl and having absolute perfect english would just be ridiculous!

For those with a fantasy about eastern, asian, thai etc... girls i expect a large part of that fantasy is the way they talk!

Its not racist at all and i think it should stay, its not my thing but its not offensive.
smallitalian4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No one to brag about here :( Still Looking for the one to serve!!

Post by smallitalian4 »

It should stay up...There is nothing wrong with the tease at all. I could say about 3 pages about the problem of you and the world complaining about little shit like that, but I will not do that. All I will say is, that it is a good, fun tease and in no way is racist, PLEASE give me a break..It should stay up as it is. :)
un-ownded :( but looking to be owned :)
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

It's a low-quality tease either way, and I cringed when I read it. I may not personally be offended, but the fact of the matter is that it is fairly racist.

Would a tease with a black girl full of heavily stereotyped speech from her slide? Probably not. This is not different.

It should be taken down, half because it's so horribly written, and half because it's disgusting.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

I dont find it to my tastes, but like i said, it is written offensively, not once is the girl in question mocked or ridiculed it is simply a way of conveying the way in which she would probably speak. It isnt saying she is dumb for not being able to speak english correctly and i expect it appeals to some people who have a fantasy involving eastern ladies.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Oh for fucks sake. Im sick of people saying teases should be taken down because they dont like them.
Unless the tease has images of children or other illegal stuff, I dont see why people think they can request for other peoples work to be removed.

It is a bit stereotypical, and not very well written. But its not exactly saying "THIS IS HOW ALL ASIAN PEOPLE TALK ARENT THEY FUNNY? HAHAHA" Its a character, and thats how the character talks.
Same as Apu in simpsons, nobody thinks he should be removed from the show do they?
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

It seems a bit rich....someone suggesting something isn't quite PC. ...ON THIS SITE!

Perhaps someone should point out that some of the teases are a bit "Sexist?"

No surely not....

Ascents are dead sexy...I loved the tease....
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I thought of typing up a snappy reply. Instead, listen to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwNSNLPIfw