[RELEASE]COCK HERO TEASE

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE]COCK HERO TEASE

Post by zou2oury »

Hi all,
A new cock hero created by zou2oury(myself). It is my first video editing. It does not include new audio. The audios are based on old audio and beats from previous creators. Briefly, it is based on: cock hero infinity, flux dance, stroker ace challenge, Mr edger's self-control, and OptiKon Alpha. The idea is to create a diversified style and give credit to the best style creators (in my opinion). Please let me know your feedback :))
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (474.96 KiB) Viewed 17728 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (901.84 KiB) Viewed 17728 times
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (543.09 KiB) Viewed 17728 times
Captue.PNG
Captue.PNG (410.01 KiB) Viewed 17728 times
Capture6.PNG
Capture6.PNG (522.79 KiB) Viewed 17728 times
It is one Video game, but I uploaded it in two parts on Spank Brang :
Part 1 :
https://spankbang.com/8s78p/video/cock+ ... ase+part+1

Part 2:

https://spankbang.com/8s7vd/video/cock+ ... ase+part+2
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE]COCK HERO TEASE

Post by zou2oury »

waiting for your comments guys:)
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

Errant__
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Errant__ »

Hi :)

Surprised you haven't gotten comments yet. I only tried part of it, but I really like it, especially for a first effort! It's obviously a little rough around the edges in some ways (beats in particular seemed off compared to what the text was saying, in some parts), but I really like the old-school, text-heavy feel of it. It helps that you based it off of some of my favorite and most overlooked (looking at you, infinity) CH of all time! It's hard to find CH these days that have that style, which I miss.

The length is great, and there are some editing moments that I enjoyed a lot. I also like the inclusion of different stroking styles which is somewhat rare. Looking forward to playing through more of it.
Formerly Errant_...
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

Thank you:) I like that someone like that :) My problem is I have not arrived to create the beat match ...I agree:)
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Thank you. I would be happy if someone would provide an Estim mp3
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

First of all, thank you for creating another cock hero.

Here are my 2 cents...

1: I love the selection of (most) ladies. I am a fan of natural ladies with no tattoos. Most of the ladies fell in to this category. So, great work selecting them.

2: I wish you had included the endroll, though. Many people find new ladies through cock hero clips. But without telling us who is who, we won't be able to identify them.

3: Next time you make a new cock hero, try releasing a beta version and ask for feedback. This includes grammar check. And beat too fast/slow/out of sync - many of these mistakes will be pointed out by the testers.
Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Microwave »

i really liked part 1. loved how similar it was to the infitiy series, keep it up man. and please reupload part 2 ;)
Atma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Atma »

I don't usually trust these kinds of videos, so I didn't find this until now. It's really nice to a tease and denial themed work for a change, I don't usually care for the 'goony' stuff.

And yeah, part 2 seems to have been removed, although part 1 does stand on its own pretty well
Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Microwave »