denial through bondage query

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

denial through bondage query

Post by cbtslavemale »

I recently decided to explain to my wife my interest in bdsm, t&d and all things connected. at first she thought it a bit odd, but has now grown fond of the fact that it works for us both as I have a much higher wsex drive than here. So even if she is not in the mood, she can still bind me to the bed and then either just leave, play when it suits, or as she did recently attach a diuble male vibrator to me and then went round to a neighbours for a coffee, seemed like hours she informed me it was about an hour. I was physically and mentally exhausted and was 150% totally milked and have no idea how many times I must have cum, but it was not...pleasurable by the end, which she like even more!

What I would like to know from anyone else in the forum is this, have you had similar done to you? And, the one thing which she is getting bored with is me basically tieing myself spread eagle to the bed, any other way of binding myself to the bed?

Any help greatfulkly received :-)

No idea which forum I should have put this in so hope this is ok ~s~
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Oh dear guess either no one like the idea of that or have any ideas, surely nobody that innocent on here LOL :innocent:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I have no experienes in bondage.

Maybe you can wrap your whole body in foil. That's much more discomfortable :lol: But i don't know how that works and if it's dangerous in any way.
Try or die
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason »

Well, she could just attach a collar to the bedpost. Lock the collar on, lock the chain on the post, and then you can have sex in a normal way, but you're still trapped. Or you can do the same thing with cuffs. This allows you to embrace your lover.

Or she can wrap you in a blanket, and duct tape it shut with your wang sticking up. Instant mummy.

There's eight million ways of doing bondage in the naked city (and even more in the clothed city).
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Thanx for the suggestions, all welcomed....only one problem I have is that she likes me to bind myself to humiliate me more...so needs to be away I can do with our her assistance, makes it slightly harder :-|
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

hi, well i have a few ideas to help you. Sorry i havnt posted here already, or anywhere else for that matter, as i have been busy as of late with work.

Well, you want some ideas on being tied to the bed huh? Well, dont forget, bondage doesnt limit a person to the bed. Here are some of the things i have done before.

This is a bed one, you may remember it in my real life experience topic post. The slave is in doggy style with his head facing the head board. Get a collar and tie a rope from the collar to the head board. If you dont have a head board, tie two pieces of rope to the collar and tie them each separately to the corner posts. Put your arms behind your back as if you are folding your arms in reverse, tie your forearms and elbows so the slave cannot move at all. If you want you can tie your ankles to the bottom corner posts. gag and blindfold the slave and he is now in the perfect position to tease, whip and fuck into submission.

Sit the slave on a normal dinner chair and tie hands behind the back rest. Move his legs so they are spread and tie his ankles to the chair legs furtherest away from his knees. Now, the teaser is on her knees and has a perfect vantage point to suck, stroke and forever tease the slave. As you may know, it is a great stimulation for a man to see a woman on her knees pleasuring him. This bondage style allows the male to get that stimulation while he is never really in control. For a bit of variation, i normally straddle john when he is tied up like this, and fuck him. I can go as fast or as slooooooooow as i want so that i get maximum pleasure. Once i am sated i can allow him to cum in my mouth or pussy depending on what i feel like. Or, i can obviously not let him cum at all. :evil:

This is a new one i do since i discovered the pleasures of having a strapon. We have a low coffee table so i push john over that in the doggy style. I position him so that his cock is before the table starts. I tie his arms to the far leg posts, and his thighs to the nearest ones. I can now also get on my knees and can fuck the shit out of him. I also have the ability to slink under the table and lay on my tummy. Because his cock is before the table, i can edge up close to him and suck him off, he cant see me so he doesnt know what to do. Its really fun.

This is a variation of the spread eagled style, it is especially good for ball torture and for a little strapon fun. Tie the slave up spread eagled on the bed except dont tie the ankles. Lift up the legs and tie them to the headboard where the hands are tied. The slave has to be really flexible to do this, but after stretching every day i am sure any slave would be able to do this.

Well, those are some John and i try , i hope this helps! :-D
The Mistress From Oz
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Mz_Teneale wrote:4.
This is a variation of the spread eagled style, it is especially good for ball torture and for a little strapon fun. Tie the slave up spread eagled on the bed except dont tie the ankles. Lift up the legs and tie them to the headboard where the hands are tied. The slave has to be really flexible to do this, but after stretching every day i am sure any slave would be able to do this.
Hi Mz_Teneale thank you for the suggestions, especially this one..i knew that martial arts training for flexibility would come in useful one day :-)

Now all I have to do is think of some self bondage ways so can be ready and bound for here when she returns from work....She usually messages me about 45 mins before she is finishing and orders me to try and be bound and ready.....
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

cbtslavemale wrote: Hi Mz_Teneale thank you for the suggestions, especially this one..i knew that martial arts training for flexibility would come in useful one day :-)

Now all I have to do is think of some self bondage ways so can be ready and bound for here when she returns from work....She usually messages me about 45 mins before she is finishing and orders me to try and be bound and ready.....
Glad i could help in some way! I dont know ways to tie yourself up because i have never been or seen someone in that position. Im sure if you ask nicely some of the other guys would exchange their ideas with you. :-P
The Mistress From Oz