EVIL STEPMOMMY (Casting Poll)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who should play Mommy's cousin and houseguest?

Luna Star
27%
Victoria June
73%

Total votes: 85

ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

EVIL STEPMOMMY (Casting Poll)

Post by ritewriter »

In a future update, the MC will discover that Bridgette has a houseguest, her cousin who's also an intern at Dad's law firm.

I'm torn between two possible actresses. So feel free to weigh in!

Should it be...

LUNA STAR

VICTORIA JUNE

wraith356
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: EVIL STEPMOMMY (Casting Poll)

Post by wraith356 »

I have to go with Victoria June. Mostly because of that latex number she is wearing.
Alectra_play
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Alectra_play »

You got me at latex :lol: :lol: :lol:
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

I love that this tease will keep getting updates. It is such a great tease. I hope we can actually visit Mrs. White after she texts Junior.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

lagavulin_nl wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:00 am I love that this tease will keep getting updates. It is such a great tease. I hope we can actually visit Mrs. White after she texts Junior.
That’s the plan! There will be more Mrs. White content in the next update though visiting her is probably a few away.
tunes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tunes »

I'm for Victoria as well.

I'd love to see some more impact/pain play incorporated too...
:blush:
iiilllililiill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iiilllililiill »

tunes wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:20 pm I'm for Victoria as well.

+1 to both points here.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

iiilllililiill wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:51 pm
tunes wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:20 pm I'm for Victoria as well.

+1 to both points here.
I'd like to include more too if I can find the right images. Unfortunately, Bridgette B. has done very little femdom content which I probably should have thought about before I cast her. Oops. Some of the other characters have more. I'll see what I can do.
iiilllililiill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iiilllililiill »

ritewriter wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:24 pm I'd like to include more too if I can find the right images. Unfortunately, Bridgette B. has done very little femdom content which I probably should have thought about before I cast her. Oops. Some of the other characters have more. I'll see what I can do.
For what it's worth, I don't think you need to have explicitly femdom oriented pics for it. However, If you want to introduce more pain oriented content/characters, I could perhaps recommend models to you. I love this tease and impact play, so I would be happy to be able to contribute to an area I have a penchant for.

Also, I think you already do a good job of including pics of her then pics of different bdsm acts in isolation that imply she is the one doing these acts, like the chastity cage application picture, or really any of the slave ending photos.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Alectra_play wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:26 am You got me at latex :lol: :lol: :lol:
this

also her hair. chefskiss
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

iiilllililiill wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:50 pm
ritewriter wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:24 pm I'd like to include more too if I can find the right images. Unfortunately, Bridgette B. has done very little femdom content which I probably should have thought about before I cast her. Oops. Some of the other characters have more. I'll see what I can do.
For what it's worth, I don't think you need to have explicitly femdom oriented pics for it. However, If you want to introduce more pain oriented content/characters, I could perhaps recommend models to you. I love this tease and impact play, so I would be happy to be able to contribute to an area I have a penchant for.
Thanks for the offer. I think I'm pretty much locked in as far as models/characters at this point. There will be three new ones in the next release, and that should do it. Otherwise I'll never finish this thing.
Also, I think you already do a good job of including pics of her then pics of different bdsm acts in isolation that imply she is the one doing these acts, like the chastity cage application picture, or really any of the slave ending photos.
Thank you. It's a fair amount of work to pull those off, so I'm glad they seem to work for people. It's much easier when the actress does the full scene, like with the Professor Preston ending or the party scene. Luckily Angela White has done a lot of bdsm shoots, as have Kristina Rose, Penny Pax, Chanel Preston and at least one of the other new characters, so I'll probably be able to include more pain play when it comes to their arcs.
Kalthiria
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kalthiria »

I just want to throw out that I sort of like the idea that Bridgette is the least bdsm heavy ending. Something hot in the idea that, in seeking to avoid your fate, you end up in arguably a worse situation with anyone else.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Kalthiria wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:02 pm I just want to throw out that I sort of like the idea that Bridgette is the least bdsm heavy ending. Something hot in the idea that, in seeking to avoid your fate, you end up in arguably a worse situation with anyone else.
I'm definitely planning a few endings with other characters that are "worse" than most of Bridgette's. Although, of course, some many prefer those! Right now, Bridgette's MAN OF THE HOUSE ending is the least bdsm heavy end in the game, aside from the two where the MC actually escapes. Bridgette's also the only character whose endings are finished and range from MAN OF THE HOUSE to GIMP which is probably the heaviest bdsm sub route so far.

More to come! Eventually.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Will you do a new tease? Since I finished this one, although there's new stuff coming to it, I'm not really up for going through the passages I already know again. :unsure:
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

mangoman wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:28 pm Will you do a new tease? Since I finished this one, although there's new stuff coming to it, I'm not really up for going through the passages I already know again. :unsure:
I'm definitely planning on doing another tease! Right now I'm considering a few different ideas. But first I'd like to finish or mostly finish EVIL STEPMOMMY. If you're getting bored with the current paths, I'd suggest waiting a few patches, then trying it again. I'm planning to diversify some of the more repetitive paths in the next few patches.

For example, in 1.7 there will be three different ways to interact with Bridgette in the evening, so you won't have to repeat the hallway one with the black coat again (this is the only "must do" path left). I'll also be adding more dreams, another video game, and a new after breakfast encounter.

By 1.8 or 1.9 you should be able to play through the game with almost no repetition of what's there now.