The Endless Tower (Concept and Discussion)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

The Endless Tower (Concept and Discussion)

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

Over the last 2 or so years I have wanted to give back to the community with a new tease. So many creators have given so much fun and joy for me and my girlfriend and I think it is time I try and get a concept from my mind into reality. I will state now I do not want this to be seen as building hype. I have never attempted anything like this due to my knowledge and confidence. All I am trying to do is see what people think of the concept, what could work and not, what to add or remove. A sort of brainstorm (I was a nerd in school I love a brainstorm 😂). Hopefully I can get the confidence to create something wonderful for you all (no promises included).

THE ENDLESS TOWER
What even is it?
Well a short version would be a maze -like tower, full of teasing temptresses, forcing you to the point of no return. Can you hold out and find out what is going on?

The tower would consist of 100 floors (yes not endless I know 😂) each with a teasing temptress for you to get past. Once she has let you go you would be met with 6 doors, each leading to another floor within the tower. Each leading to another floor to see, temptress to resist and 6 more doors to pick from. The tower is a maze and not your typical tower. Staircases can go on for a very long time and you may find yourself jumping or falling down tens of floors at a time. The only saving grace is that the layout does not seem to change. A door is still a door at the end of the day and will lead you back to the previous floor if you wish. So keep your mind sharp and you could possibly map out your adventures.

POSSIBLE FEATURES
I have had plenty of time to think about this tease and plenty of ideas that may be a feature of the tower.

1) Gender selection - no matter what you see yourself as, I want to give you the option to pick your genitalia. I want to try and make this change some of the wording within the tease to make it more pleasing to follow and join in. Stroking your cock is the norm but what about if you have a pussy, rubbing your clit or fingering yourself. Fleshlight sliding around your cock or dildo pounding your pussy. I can't see the images changing but hopefully this will be ok. Female temptresses would only be seen in the tower at this moment in time.

2) Save states - I have seen this done in other teases and it can be very useful in longer teases. The possibility of save states would help let you progress bar your own pace and time. The other option would be to have passwords on each floor. If you remember the password you can bypass the temptress, if you forget or get it wrong then you will have to endure her all over again. Hope your mind doesn't fail you at a time in need.

3) Traps and secrets - I love the idea of exploring, seeing a lovely picture on a wall and going for a closer look to only fall down a trapdoor. Find a bookcase with a red book and a new secret passage opens for you. These could be another way to tempt people into trying to find a way out faster. Some could get lucky others could find themselves in a lot of trouble.

4) The purple haired girl (me 🥰) - This idea came to me when teasing some friends online about this tower. The idea of having a mysterious girl that could be found in the tower at certain times. A girl so friendly and approachable yet teasing. Her words tempting you to follow her, that she can help you escape this place. But is it true or is she just lulling you into a false sense of security. If you decide to follow her then the teases would change on each floor. These teases could only be seen if you follow her and trust her. If you decide to stop following her then you would be back to the normal temptresses. It would be a free choice to let her "help" you, that is if she is really trying to help you or not.

5)Difficulty levels - in my head the tower will be rather hard. It's aim is to be close to impossible to finish in a single try. But this does not stop people wanting more of a challenge.
On Normal mode you would know what floor you are on and each of the 6 doors would be numbered 1-6. This way you should be able to map the tower if you wish.
On Hard mode you would lose the ability to see what floor you are on and what the door numbers are. This could still be mappable but you would have to remember what the rooms looked like.
On Endless mode you would be able to see the floor and door numbers like in normal mode, however you do not get to choose your own path. That is down to the sirens of fate. A random number from 1-6 would be given to you and that would be the door you will enter. And passwords or save states are disable in the mode leaving you in the hands of the sirens and the temptresses.

6) Replayablity - I don't want people to keep having to play the same starting teases or end up taking the same routes at the beginning. So I want to try and come up with a story which will place you randomly within the tower. Maybe you were taken by a succubus for her own amusement. Maybe you came here to prove you are the best. Maybe you were just silly enough to think you were winning a competition.

THE TO DO LIST
Create the map on paper to get my head around it and how it would work - layout completed - testing process started
Create the tower within the software and test.
Create the 100 teases for each floor.
Create the traps and secrets (unknown amount).
Create the mystery girl and her alternative 100 teases.
Create the 6-8 exit/cum rooms.
Add the passwords/save load feature.
Add the gender select feature.
Add the difficulty options.
Possibly add a small storyline.

CONCLUDE
100 floor tower maze.
2 teases per floor.
Traps, secrets and mysteries.
Replayablity for all genders.

Please let me know your feedback. What you like, what you don't, what you would like to see added, changed or removed. I will keep adding to the thread as I progress.

update.01
Basic tower layout completed on paper and running through tests to make sure there isn't any mistakes.
Tease themes to be added to the rooms next along with which rooms will be traps secrets or cum rooms (basic stroking teasing, mini challenges, boss fight etc)
Please recommend what sort of teases you would like to see.

Extra easy difficulty feature to be added at the end to show not only the floor you are on but what floor each of the doors will take you to so no need to guess or remember.

update.02
Maze mapped out with 14 unique floors designed.
Unique floor are the floor with extra interactions, traps and or secrets.
Looking for a model to be the purple haired mystery girl (i can also work with a model is is known for bright hair colours -MyCherryCrush comes to mind for me).

Still working on the unique floor and ideas please leave any ideas that you might like to see. Maybe a hypnosis room, witches and succubus etc. What sort of trap and secrets and how would you activate them.
And who do you what this mystery colourful playful girl to be?
Last edited by Zofia Little Flame on Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Endless Tower (Concept and Discussion)

Post by intermolecularpyro »

This is a cool idea! I love teases that are replayable with it being a little bit different each time.
I wonder if it'd be possible to have the routes randomised at startup, but static for that run?
Maybe our resident code wizards could weigh in on how this would be possible.

It's good you've got a checklist to go through, and I definitely agree that building the structure first is the right idea - just with placeholder images and text.
Although you might want to try to do a few things at once - bake in the gender select, difficulty, etc. when you're writing the teases. Otherwise you'll have to go through them all afterwards and find every mention of timers, terminology, etc. that needs changed. It'd be easy to miss a couple of things that way.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! No pressure though of course, it's kinda difficult to get used to the code and stuff. I know!
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Vennyo »

That is quite the ambitious project!
Especially depending on how detailed you want to go with the exploration mentioned under 3).
Does that mean that after finishing a floor you would get the different door and also other options to explore?

I also like the idea of that mischievous purple haired character, where its not quite clear if you can trust her or not.
Should make an interesting dynamic
But you do give yourself alot more work :lol:

But very interesting overall!

Never worked with the software myself, so cant help you much with that.
But if you need help with any planing or writing or something else feel free to ask ;-)
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thank you for the comments so far. I know how ambitious it's going to be so I don't expect it to be completed any time soon but I will try and keep the updates coming and the checklist up to date.
I wonder if it'd be possible to have the routes randomised at startup, but static for that run?
I will have to speak to these wizards when it gets to this point but if doesn't take too much work then it could be possible. It adds to the replayablity.
bake in the gender select, difficulty, etc
Very good idea actually. I was planning on leaving it all to the end and just changing the wording on each page, but you are right about it being easy to miss things and having a lot of bugs to resolve.
Sounds like an enormous project! Good luck with it.
Thank you for the luck. I feel I might need it later on. But also thank you for the offer for ideas, I will message you if needed in the future.
I also like the idea of that mischievous purple haired character
Well you do know me a bit better than others so you may see why I like this idea myself so much too. 🤭
Never worked with the software myself, so cant help you much with that.
But if you need help with any planing or writing or something else feel free to ask
Don't worry about not knowing the software. That's something I need to learn as well for possible future teases. At the moment I am just looking for first thoughts and any ideas for the temptresses. Possible models to use, scenarios, etc.
Does that mean that after finishing a floor you would get the different door and also other options to explore?
What I see happening is that you enter a floor. Do a tease (few pages long with some beats and teasing words/pictures) and if you survive you get to see the room you are in (any potential traps/secrets) and the 6 doors. 1 door would be from where you came from and the other 5 doors would lead off to 5 different floors.
Try to think of the floor as just a big room with a sexy girl in trying to make you cum. Not so much a floor with multiple girls and routes to find the 6 doors.

I could post a small example of how the maze would work (5 or 6 floors). Not the finished maze as that is a secret but just to give the basic idea. Let me know if people want to see that. I would spoiler it for those who want is all to be a surprise of course.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Good luck creating this tower Zofia! I'll be really pleased to play it :love:
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
John Steed
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Owned by QueenEvaMaria

Post by John Steed »

It's an ambitious project but I'd love to try it if you can get to the end
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

With the maze under testing right now, I have been playing around with the number of cum rooms there should be. I currently am testing with 4 cum rooms but I would like the opinion of others.
With 4 cum rooms, each room has 6 doors to get to them. That has worked out at 24 other rooms that give you a 1 in 6 chance to win. Should this be higher, lower or just right?
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hi Zofia. I was reading your post and was intrigued by your project. I've been working on a maze webtease since before I made Snakes and Lingerie a couple of years ago and I've learnt a lot of the last couple of years. It sounds like you are progressing well and I think you are doing the right thing by making a smaller version of the maze first and doing testing as sometimes it's not clear if something is going to work well or feel right until you test it.

This is just my opinion but I would hope that the maze would be very hard and likely to push a player over the edge before they reach the end (in my mind, the end would be level 100 and would be the only place that a player would be allowed to cum).

JYNX'S Honeycomb MAZE by author 666 also had six doors per room. You may be able to download it and look how it's made for some help.
intermolecularpyro wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:25 pm This is a cool idea! I love teases that are replayable with it being a little bit different each time.
Maybe our resident code wizards could weigh in on how this would be possible.
This is possible. Any pre-determined or 'randomised at startup' things such as placement of girls, traps or the maze itself need to be saved for later use when the tease plays. You will need to use variable arrays to save this data. Not standard variables. For example if you want to store which floor has which girl DON'T save data like this:

var floor0 = 'temptress8'
var floor1 = 'temptress6'
var floor2 = 'temptress4' ...etc etc

This becomes messy very fast when storing data. Save data using an array of variables. Your whole tower will easily fit in one array. Each position in the array is a floor. Starting from position 0 which has temptress8 stored there:

var Tower = ['temptress8','temptress6','temptress4','temptress85','temptress69','temptress5'] ....etc etc

When accessing the array. For example if the player has arrived at floor 2 and the tease needs to know which temptress is on floor 2:

var currenttemptress = Tower[2]

This put the 2nd value of Tower into the variable called currenttemptress. You could now make an EOS page for every temptress and use the EOS Goto command to go to the page that is stored in variable currenttempress (temptress4 at this moment). The good thing about using an array is you can shuffle, add or delete, search for words/numbers at any time. They make randomising and storing data much easier.

Good luck
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Zofia Little Flame wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:17 pm With the maze under testing right now, I have been playing around with the number of cum rooms there should be. I currently am testing with 4 cum rooms but I would like the opinion of others.
With 4 cum rooms, each room has 6 doors to get to them. That has worked out at 24 other rooms that give you a 1 in 6 chance to win. Should this be higher, lower or just right?
What's the average minimum and maximum length of the tease assuming normal difficulty? I think knowing that information would make it easier to answer your question.
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

What's the average minimum and maximum length of the tease assuming normal difficulty? I think knowing that information would make it easier to answer your question.
I don't even know how I would figure that out. The starting point is going to be randomly generated so in theory you could end up just 1 door away from a cum room. But like before this would be a 1 in 6 chance to get right and if you get it wrong then your chances of getting lost increase. From what I have tested so far with randomly generating people's choices I had I game end in 14 turns and 1 game I gave up on after 40 turns.
Last edited by Zofia Little Flame on Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

Zofia Little Flame wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:16 am From what I have tested so far with randomly generating people's choices I had I game end in 14 turns and 1 game I gave up on after 40 turns.
I dont know how often you have tested it, but with this you could somewhat tell how long its going to take.
Depending on how long each single tease is going to last.
Althought with something this big it will be hard to say for sure how long it will be on average unless you do alot of testing.

Also, if you want to prevent a run from being over in one turn because of luck, maybe you could have a limited range of starting point? Like you can only start in rooms 1-25 or something? Unless it is intended that it could be over instantly
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

As I haven't thought about the teases yet, I haven't got a set time per tease. I think what I shall do it make it in the engine leaving space for the teases and I change the number on cum rooms over time. From what I have heard elsewhere 4 seems to ok.
You have a good point with it being over instantly so I will try and have it so you are never any closer than 4-5 turns away but still keep it random. The main point of the maze is for it to seem endless like you are lost forever so I don't want to aim for target playtime. It's design is to keep you and not let you go as you struggle with pleasure 😏🤭🥰.
I have a few idea on where to go from here so I will keep you all posted soon. Thanks for all the feedback so far it's helping me a lot. 💜
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Little insight into how testing has been. Spoilers if you don't want to know anything.
Spoiler: show
The furthest you can be from an exit at any one time is 4 turns. Based of that a very king person by the name Poly-Dragon ran simulations to see how many turns it would take to make it to the exit. Here are the results based on 10,000 games played.
This is the basic maze without traps and secrets so there should be a lot of ways to get poor souls lost and horny
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Update on progress .02

So the current state of the tease is still on excel but the maze is fully made and tested.
The number of cum rooms has been reduced as when I had it set to 5 there were too many chances of the game ending after only a few doors which is not what I want for this tease 😈.
I am working through and coming up with what I am calling the unique floors. Floors that have extra interactions, secrets and traps. I currently have 14 designed but not sure how many to make unique and how many to have just a regular tease floor. Would love some input on this. More unique floors the more work it takes to come up and design the ideas but the more interaction the player can have.

I will be starting to look into the mystery purple haired girl that can be found in the tower and how she will interact with the player. I would love everyone's input into a model. She would need to have purple hair (maybe even just colours hair if she keeps changing it, I can work with that) and also a lot of material I would be allowed to use. Cherry Crush is the first person that comes to mind as she is stunning, has the colourful hair I can work with and gives off that playful and mischievous attitude.
For anyone who doesn't mind spoiler here are the current Unique floor names. You can debate about what they might be and how they work but please keep it spoilered for others. I will leave more flavoured text at a later date.
The Bronze Elevator - May help move you around the tower but at what cost - can be found on 7 floors.
The Candlelit Door - Another way to move around the tower but can you make it work as you intend.
The Library - There's always something to find in a library.
The St@n?d*!rd Ro.... - Something just feels different in here. I can't quite put my finger on it.
The Bathroom - Who doesn't love a hot a steaming bathroom. Wonder what you can find through the steam.
The Relaxation Room - Need to rest after all this adventuring. This is the place to do it.
The Steampunk Girls - 2 floor for these gorgeous girls. I wonder why they get a special room just for them.
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Very short update that this is on hold during November. Should be back up in December but slow due to the holidays. 💜