Any real female here who would participate in a roleplaying forum game?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Any real female here who would participate in a roleplaying forum game?

Post by markus »

Hello all!

Lately I had a really great time doing roleplaying in a chat.
It was amazing, it's like roleplaying is what I always was looking for.
Once I slipped into my role, I can enjoy things I couldn't enjoy in reality, just to give an example:
I am totally not into any anal play, but while roleplaying, I could enjoy to be pegged by a group of girls.
(Anal wasn't part of that roleplay I did, that's really just only an example.)

Since we are here on milovana, the roleplay scenario should contain directions of T&D, BDSM, D/s, Cuckolding and such, but which a large variety of possibilities (let's take the example of a genie in a bottle,... endless possibilities, ... the genie could stand in front of me and ask: "What is your first wish?". I could answer: "Oh, I always had the dream of being humiliated by a beatiful mistress", ... She: "So be it!" ... see, what happens next could be just anything.

But in my opinion we would need real women, and at least some (if active enough one?) with a tendency of playing the domme/mistress/femdom part.

So before I start to draw out this idea much further, the simple question is as in the thread title:
Any real female here who would like to participate in such a roleplaying forum game?

This should NOT become an interactive webtease or JOI or such, but pure roleplaying.
Of course there would be rules needed, i.e. no one liners, effort in posts, sticking to the given role/plot, ... many others we could draw out.
Anyway, this would only makes sense if enough people who are somewhat 'qualified' would participate.

Honestly, I have my doubts that this will work, but at least I gave this idea a try, maybe I get surprised?!

Scenarios, roles, limits, rules and such could be discussed if there is any interest at all.

Another possibilty: If you are female and wanna just test this out one on one, I'd up for it, could be via PM's or even better in a chat of your choice, just drop me a line.

Best greetings,
Markus
SMN
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): Yes (RL, not active here)

Re: Any real female here who would participate in a roleplaying forum game?

Post by SMN »

Perhaps it would be better to look for a dom/sub in this thread and then give it go here.
Playing Help me cum please ; Link to my Rules
Last set created 28/Sept; Last set received 07/Sept
Playing Monster's Bride