Mystim Opus E Elektro Anal Masturbator

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Mystim Opus E Elektro Anal Masturbator

Post by puste »

Have any try this: Mystim Opus E Elektro Masturbator.
https://www.mystim.com/en/opus-e-vaginal-version-p563
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Mystim Opus E Elektro Anal Masturbator

Post by BoundSquirrel »

No but this looks like the best of two worlds! I've never been much of a Fleshlight guy, but man oh man does this thing look tempting!
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by jgrants »

The fleshlight design looks very interesting and I like the sleeve is not that long allowing to experience all the sections without having a 20 inch dick. What I am not sure is how the left-right estim configuration would feel.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

jgrants wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:28 pm What I am not sure is how the left-right estim configuration would feel.
If you're using your own power box (not the one from MyStim), that's easy enough to deal with via a 1f-2m splitter.

Though the MyStim device and it's wireless capability is definitely intriguing!! I want wireless capability from a DIY power box to a little 2-channel receiver to power the electrodes! :-P
alexjackman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexjackman »

I bought one of these from mystim (not sure if it was this exact one) a couple of years ago. Problem I had was that it didn't appear that any part of the sleeve was conductive. Instead it relied on the conductivity of the lube through some holes. I found that wasn't enough for me.

Regarding best of both worlds, I will say that using a "strip" type sticky pad (~1cm x 5cm) wrapped around the bottom half of the base of the shaft provides sensations all the way up (presumably due to nerves running past). So combining that with a regular fleshlight (or even better, The Handy) gives a great "both worlds" sensation.