Onanistrus 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Onanistrus
Explorer
Explorer

Onanistrus 2

Post by Onanistrus »

New release of aerobics for adults Onanisrus 2: Video removed as a failed experiment.
Last edited by Onanistrus on Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Onanistrus 2

Post by CBJustCB »

Onanistrus wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:01 pm New release of aerobics for adults Onanisrus 2: https://mega.nz/file/AhhTGQhT#Upjed7fu9 ... DN8Zj7DNFY

If you want to get a link with a complete lesson, then please help my project Museum Hosiery: https://museumhosiery.com Donate 1 Euro and email me about it to [email protected]

You can use PayPal: [email protected]
Bank transfer: IBAN BE84967205290459
Become a patron on the patreon website: https://www.patreon.com/museumhosiery

The next lesson of Onanistrus will be released in a month.
I appreciate the sincere effort and the amount of work that must go into compiling "Cock Hero" style videos, I really do, but... 😞 while the occasional "tricky beat" is fine, this video is *all* tricky beats and for those of us who are not talented musicians, it is literally impossible to follow the beat and watch the action at the same time. It's either one or the other, so the entire point of all your hard work is lost - you might as well release just the metronome beat as an audio track, or the video compilation without bothering to add either the audio or visual beat indicators.

For these videos (and I have beaten of to a *lot* of them, since I discovered CH about when the pandemic lockdowns started) the best ones have simpler, more regular beats and not too fast changing visuals (I find your scene-cutting about right).

Thanks again for contributing to the genre, thuogh.
Onanistrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Onanistrus »

CBJustCB wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:00 pm ...it is literally impossible to follow the beat and watch the action at the same time. It's either one or the other, so the entire point of all your hard work is lost...
Thank you for your comment. Then I would like to ask the members of Milovana to answer the question: do you agree with the opinion of CBJustCB? Just write "Yes" or "No" in the comments. In a week I will count who is more, and I will do a new lesson for them.
PershAli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PershAli »

Onanistrus wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:53 pm
CBJustCB wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:00 pm ...it is literally impossible to follow the beat and watch the action at the same time. It's either one or the other, so the entire point of all your hard work is lost...
Thank you for your comment. Then I would like to ask the members of Milovana to answer the question: do you agree with the opinion of CBJustCB? Just write "Yes" or "No" in the comments. In a week I will count who is more, and I will do a new lesson for them.
Yes
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

Or you can add a poll to your question.

My answer, Me Too! ;-) :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

yes
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

For me… it depends :-D
I mean, with a funscript file or an E-Stim file, I rather like tricky beats since it’s more fun and I just have to watch the action :-P
Otherwise I find it difficult to follow the beat and watch the action at the same time, indeed.
Onanistrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Onanistrus »

doremi wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:26 pm Or you can add a poll to your question.
It's easier for me to count your comments. In principle, it is already becoming clear that it should be simpler. But still, I will wait a week before making a final decision.
memma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by memma »

I say no (not too hard to follow)

Sure, it may be tricky to follow, but especially when the name is 'aerobics', I think it's meant to be hard to follow. And it's a cock hero - so if it's staying true to the guitar hero series, then the challenge is in trying to follow the rhythms.

If you want very simple rhythms, there are a thousand cock hero style videos out there with simple 1 - 1 beats.

I realise I'm probably in the minority though, and my background is in music, and I wrote software to deal with exactly this sort of beats.
I think the complexity of the beats is part of what makes your productions unique, and it should be celebrated, but I think for the majority of people you will need a beat track of the rhythms will be this complex.

Consider checking out Cock Heroine if you want to create and script rhythms like this.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

frenchdude wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:50 pm For me… it depends :-D
I mean, with a funscript file or an E-Stim file, I rather like tricky beats since it’s more fun and I just have to watch the action :-P
Otherwise I find it difficult to follow the beat and watch the action at the same time, indeed.
Did somebody say funscript?

CH Onanistrus 2.funscript
CH Onanistrus 2 Estim.mp3
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

What memma just said definitely makes sense to me.
And since there are lovely people here to make E-Stim files to go along with these awesome creations, well, it's just perfect :smile:
Thank you all, I definitely love this community :love:
Hobbyistatplay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hobbyistatplay »

I really feel like there should be a tradition of CHs getting released with a “no beat meter/no click track” option. I mostly ignore it anyway and I’m sure others do this as well. I watch CHs for the editing and the music. I make my own best to follow.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Hobbyistatplay wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 pm I really feel like there should be a tradition of CHs getting released with a “no beat meter/no click track” option. I mostly ignore it anyway and I’m sure others do this as well. I watch CHs for the editing and the music. I make my own best to follow.
I exclusively use the funscripts with either stim or my OSR so I like the action to surprise me. No extra audibles or visuals are required after the funscript is created.

It is appreciated to have both versions however. 1 to indicate what the author wants me to do and the other without beats or visual to use with my automated stuff!

It is a new age for entertainment of this type.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Hobbyistatplay wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 pm I really feel like there should be a tradition of CHs getting released with a “no beat meter/no click track” option. I mostly ignore it anyway and I’m sure others do this as well. I watch CHs for the editing and the music. I make my own best to follow.
So basically just PMVs then. :) I'm sure you already know this, but there's a huge community making those.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Hobbyistatplay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hobbyistatplay »

So basically just PMVs then
I’m mostly seeing 3-5 minute ones. I like the 20-120 minute ones. I like the editing, themes, the rounds and the breaks.