Miss Evans - Tease AI Personality Idea

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Miss Evans - Tease AI Personality Idea

Post by dmas964 »

Hello, I have been thinking about proposing a new personality for a long time but for a long time I gave up because I knew my scripting skills weren't that great to do it myself. However, another comeback of BelleNomxxx and further development of Miss Evans - one of my favorite webteases, prompted me to start this topic. The name is definitely inspired by BelleNomxxx. I hope to find one, or maybe even a few, people who have a better view of scripting than me and will be able to help with the creation and put it all together. Of course, I invite you to BelleNomxxx.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Miss Evans - Tease AI Personality Idea

Post by GodDragon »

dmas964 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:46 pm Hello, I have been thinking about proposing a new personality for a long time but for a long time I gave up because I knew my scripting skills weren't that great to do it myself. However, another comeback of BelleNomxxx and further development of Miss Evans - one of my favorite webteases, prompted me to start this topic. The name is definitely inspired by BelleNomxxx. I hope to find one, or maybe even a few, people who have a better view of scripting than me and will be able to help with the creation and put it all together. Of course, I invite you to BelleNomxxx.
Why specifically this tease? What does she offer that other personalities in TAI/TAJ don't already? Answering that helps us to see what you think is missing.
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

For me, Spicy was almost perfect. The point is that 99% of personality is, for the most part, JOI, I don't know if it looks that way because of the users (their preferences) or the creators, but after a few sessions it becomes a bit monotonous. I have a few fetishes and ideas that I think could be put into personality and Miss Evans has at least a few of them and also has a storyline for me that can be developed in an interesting way. That's it. I really regret that Spicy did not work out, I know it exists Java version but either I can not set it properly or it has too many bugs because often crash in the middle of the session. Hence the little idea to create a "sharper" personality that "touched" much more fetishes and was not so focused on JOI.

Shattered's webteases are great too, but too much sci-fi for me
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

dmas964 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:23 pm For me, Spicy was almost perfect. The point is that 99% of personality is, for the most part, JOI, I don't know if it looks that way because of the users (their preferences) or the creators, but after a few sessions it becomes a bit monotonous. I have a few fetishes and ideas that I think could be put into personality and Miss Evans has at least a few of them and also has a storyline for me that can be developed in an interesting way. That's it. I really regret that Spicy did not work out, I know it exists Java version but either I can not set it properly or it has too many bugs because often crash in the middle of the session. Hence the little idea to create a "sharper" personality that "touched" much more fetishes and was not so focused on JOI.

Shattered's webteases are great too, but too much sci-fi for me
I don't know when you last tried to setup Spicy but Spicy for Tease AI Java is a lot more stable. If you are encoutering bugs feel free to post them and I can quickly try to solve them. I haven't encountered any session ending bugs in the past 20 or so sessions I had with Spicy.

Additionally it's still very vague what fetishes exactly you are looking for