New roommates - Part Three (Feedback)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LustfulWorld
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

New roommates - Part Three (Feedback)

Post by LustfulWorld »

Anything you want to say about my latest tease, all the things you like or didn't like. things you'd want to see more or less of in the future? or in general just things that I can improve on for next time. thanks for taking the time to read through it, i hope you all enjoyed :)
FrequentCrew9
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: New roommates - Part Three (Feedback)

Post by FrequentCrew9 »

Hi i loved the story and how it evolved. It was very existing and sexy, even more it had Hailey Leigh in it. Will there be a 4th one with Hailey or others with Hailey.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I think the series is great! I really think your pacing is wonderful. The progression and evolution of Haley's interest in kink and femdom is really well done. You're touching on several different fetishes but not going overboard with any one thing.

I think now that you've introduced a few new female characters, you could perhaps explore that a little more. Either separate "daytime adventures at work" not necessarily connected to Haley, or else one or both of them become friends with Haley and visit the house. Maybe an opportunity for CFMN themes?

I could also see it moving into cuckoldry, since the main character has such a crush on her. Perhaps she falls in love with a stud and it makes the main character insanely jealous.

Does Haley have a MILF for a mom or a hot sister or aunt?

Keep it going! :w00t:
ImageImage
Griffith6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Griffith6 »

Hi ! Still waiting for the next chapter :p
A very good story ! What's the next step ? Pegging maybe :p

See u soon !