Commercial Stereostim devices

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
bobross235
Explorer
Explorer

Commercial Stereostim devices

Post by bobross235 »

Hi,

I know there are many great tutorials for DIY stereostim units here but I just feel more comfortable paying for an (overpriced) device built by someone who knows what they are doing.

I own a 2B and I want a non-processed signal for the milovana estim teases. Thus I would also eliminate the ET312B from my shopping list.

Other boxes (with line in):
BTSTIM seems to be down - Paypal (as the only checkout option) has been deactivated on the page. I really hopy the owner is well and healthy!
ABox Mk2: Has line in but only one regulator for the output. I'd like to have the option to have a different outputs for two channels.
Electrastim Axis: I found different opinions here. It is a digital unit but there is a post on socialstim saying after the last firmware update it feels the same as the btstim. Maybe someone here can confirm?

Are there other commercial "pure stereostim" boxes I missed?
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Commercial Stereostim devices

Post by iluvcbt »

Covid 19 has Btstim.com opperating slowly in preparing orders and shipping because of a number of factors. 1, shipping and availability of parts. I have had to make emergency purchases of badly need ed parts from more expensive local (in country) providers, this has slowed lead time from assembly to shipping, slower shipping, and 2,reduced workforce here at Btstim, Because of my cancer status, and constant nausea, compromised immune system, and high white counts from chemotherapy, Btstim is on complete lockdown,meaning my 2 part time employees are no longer here, and all construction, testing and shipping is falling on me without help. I am however continuing to process orders, and get boxes built and shipped, although a bit slower. If you have currently placed orders with Btstim please know that I need you business, very much and I am currently working to see that everyone receives your order. Please try to understand and work with me, as I try to recover and and provide you with your device that I trust will bring many hours of enjoyment, as we all do our part to defeat covid 19. Bigtip
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

iluvcbt wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:36 pm Covid 19 has Btstim.com opperating slowly in preparing orders and shipping because of a number of factors. 1, shipping and availability of parts. I have had to make emergency purchases of badly need ed parts from more expensive local (in country) providers, this has slowed lead time from assembly to shipping, slower shipping, and 2,reduced workforce here at Btstim, Because of my cancer status, and constant nausea, compromised immune system, and high white counts from chemotherapy, Btstim is on complete lockdown,meaning my 2 part time employees are no longer here, and all construction, testing and shipping is falling on me without help. I am however continuing to process orders, and get boxes built and shipped, although a bit slower. If you have currently placed orders with Btstim please know that I need you business, very much and I am currently working to see that everyone receives your order. Please try to understand and work with me, as I try to recover and and provide you with your device that I trust will bring many hours of enjoyment, as we all do our part to defeat covid 19. Bigtip
Hey mate good look with the treatment, id love to buy a true BTstim box but have always been out of by the comments of being closed down and cant fulfill an order. What sort of wait time are you talking about to fulfil an order?
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

That's not me. I don't own the site. I was just posting the part where the owner says he has had some issues.