From precum to cum eating

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Readynow
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

From precum to cum eating

Post by Readynow »

I love the taste of my precum, and eating it all up. But I can’t seem to take the next step. I’ve tried and tried but after ejaculation my desire and resolve are gone. I’m looking for advice from the community on this issue. What helps to take the next step?
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: From precum to cum eating

Post by silverlight-29 »

https://punishworld.com/cum-eating-enco ... tructions/ this is the best video to help you, mesmerizing. Do all it requests and you will reach your goal.
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
cbttorturelvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by cbttorturelvr »

Legs over head so you cum straight into your mouth, ring gag makes it so you cant close your mouth even if you want to.
paddy001
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by paddy001 »

Try this out, follow all intructions you will eat your cun finnally viewtopic.php?f=25&t=23147
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justaguy82 »

Personally, I believe the easiest way to do it is to ruin your orgasm. Ruin it onto a plate or into a cup or something like that. Then you can build yourself up to a full orgasm, and as soon as you've crossed over the edge, lick a little cum off the plate or sip from the cup. This should help you to not only maintain the desire, but also eventually associate having an orgasm with eating cum. You could also make this into a bit of a challenge as well: ruin an orgasm, immediately get the cum into your mouth, and wait to swallow until you can orgasm again; if you choose to ruin that orgasm as well, repeat the process as many times as you wish :-D
BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BobbyPlissken »

I also recommend starting with a ruined orgasm. After a ruined orgasm the horniness is still there and therefore, unlike a full orgasm, it should be easy to eat your cum. I eat my cum after every ruined orgasm and that makes me even hornier. :-)