FB: Family affairs

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Family affairs

Post by Longplay1 »

Hey guys, I just finished my new work. Let me know what do you think about it. Especially If everyhing is working. I hope it is.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=41695
drumman96
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: FB: Family affairs

Post by drumman96 »

First off, great tease. Five stars from me! I played through as many of the paths as I could find and I found two that weren't working properly.
Spoiler: show
When you go to Melissa in the shower, as soon as you hit the edge button, it skips through to the end where the achievement is and the achievement page only flashes for like a second before it disappears. Then the really disappointing one was when you see Melissa and Riley at the tennis court. It freezes and doesn't continue after the text "Eventually, you defeated both of them."
But again, great tease! I'll be back to check out how the tennis path plays out after you get it fixed!
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

drumman96 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:39 am First off, great tease. Five stars from me! I played through as many of the paths as I could find and I found two that weren't working properly.
When you go to Melissa in the shower, as soon as you hit the edge button, it skips through to the end where the achievement is and the achievement page only flashes for like a second before it disappears. Then the really disappointing one was when you see Melissa and Riley at the tennis court. It freezes and doesn't continue after the text "Eventually, you defeated both of them."
But again, great tease! I'll be back to check out how the tennis path plays out after you get it fixed!
Thanks. Yeah, I forgot to connect that page. Check it out :)
pinksly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pinksly »

Hello, the webtease starts all over again every time I finish the scene with the woman who wanted to buy a bikini in the store.

Edit : To be more precise, it was after the edging and cumming with Alisson Star if i remember right
Banditsecond
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Banditsecond »

Hey, I also found a bug.
After the morning shower sex scene, the tease pauses stops and doesn't go further (or maybe restarts) after the end of the shop time. If you cant find it, I can maybe go back and follow the path.
Tease was great up until that point though!
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Banditsecond wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:27 am Hey, I also found a bug.
After the morning shower sex scene, the tease pauses stops and doesn't go further (or maybe restarts) after the end of the shop time. If you cant find it, I can maybe go back and follow the path.
Tease was great up until that point though!
Hey, thanks for letting me know. I cant find it tough. I played through it without problem. Could you give me a little more information