Funstim Convertor - How's it work?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Funstim Convertor - How's it work?

Post by 47dahc »

Can anyone explain how the Funstim Convertor and the one in ScriptPlayer translate funscript data? For example,

Does a funscript value of 100 equal full left/right with a value of 0 being the opposite?
Does it use the values as volume, balance, or frequency shifts, etc?

It's hard to tell what exactly it's doing when the file is loaded in Audacity as the waveform is pretty steady however, I can definitely feel differences and motions when stimming.

It's really a curiosity thing since I've been thinking about hopping on the estim audio creation train and want to create and share what I come up with.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Funstim Convertor - How's it work?

Post by qwksilver »

it creates a phased change file, so it looks constant but works well in tri-phase mode on various boxes 12b, et312, or on diy/pro stereo stim rigs that can hangle triphase.

so set fade to 1 second, sample rate to 44100 (best quality, slowest to make the file)
set double time (on cock hero files, that do up on one beat and down on the next)
set fade out for pauses/slow sections
set expand to full range
set inverted if the file feels backwards when you try it (aka head on screen feels like balls or ass in your playback), please note you probably want most of your library the same (a)(R)(1) head (b)(L)(2) balls or vice vs.

and choose two or three frequencies based on your box and/or preference, I currently use 297, and 891.
some like 350,550,850 which should work well across several boxes
stereo stim people probably just pick one number that works well with their equipment.

anyway the phase inverts between channels a & b so with common in the middle it feels like stroking.
typical setups,
a head
b cock ring around and below balls, or balls, or anal
common low to mid shaft, or cock ring around and below balls if doing anal
or vice versa on ab depening on setup.

any other questions i'm sure someone can get you an invite to an estim discord.