[Beta: Closed] Estim Chatroom

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Beta: Closed] Estim Chatroom

Post by Rillo »

I am working on a new estim tease and I need the help of beta testers!

Estim Chatroom is a simulated chatroom in which you are looking for girls to stim you! There are many ways to interact with the chat environment (greetings, requesting stimmings, trolling, waiting, and direct messaging). Different girls respond to different approaches and there is no guarantee they will always respond to the same approach.

There is also the concept of reputation which can increase or decrease based on the actions you take. Girls in the chatroom will respond differently based on your reputation. Some girls will not even appear until you have a high enough reputation! After stimming with a girl there is a chance she will allow herself to be added to your friends list. Girls on your friends list can always be contacted (but there is no guarantee they will always agree to play, but your chances are better than trying in the open room).

There are 10 different girls in total. The goal is to get all 10 on your friends list.

This tease is designed to be highly replayable:
  • Each girl has 3 scenarios/outfits. A common one, an uncommon one, and a rare one. The tease will keep track of the scenarios you see so you can try to "collect them all" (30 in total).
    • The rare ones tend to be a bit better! ;-)
  • Some girls are more selfish than others. Each tend to have their own motivations.
    • While similar, dialog across scenarios for the same girl changes to match the pictures.
  • All chat dialog is randomly selected from similar but multiple options to help keep it interesting (Ex. "Hello. How are you?" vs "Hey! How's it going today?") This is done for every single line a girl will say. This means even getting the same girl in the same scenario will produce a slightly different chat each time!
    • While it would be similar, it would take over a thousand times to produce the exact same conversation twice for a single girl in a single scenario.
This tease prioritizes the 2B unit but I will work to support all devices that I can get community input for, especially when it comes to pain files.

Beta Testers:

I currently have about 70% of the tease written and would like beta testing to be done while I finish the last 30% so it can be released sooner.
Please be okay with repetitive testing at this stage as many actions in this tease are linked to random variables. For testing purposes these may need to be checked multiple times.

If you would like to be a beta tester, please leave a reply or message me with what estim device you have and how often you are available for testing. I am looking for feedback with typos, sounds files, and tease mechanics. It's possible not everyone who leaves a message will be a beta tester.

Beta testers will get the bonus of being able to instantly change their reputation how ever they want during testing (to make testing easier). The ability to artificially change your reputation will not be in the final version.

Community Request:
I have all the girls selected except for the last, most exclusive girl in the room. I am open to suggestions for who this should be. She would ideally be "goddess" level and breathtaking with slightly more explicit (but solo) style photos. Please add any girl suggestions in the comments here. :-)

Here is a sneak peek of the tease:

Last edited by Rillo on Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Beta: Open, Feedback]: Estim Chatroom

Post by Electro »

I'm able to beta test for this tease.

I use a DIY Audiostim device(stereo amplifier>series resistor>transformer) and can beta test often. Over the past week I've completed a significant chunk of alpha testing for another Milovana project from an author here that hasn't been announced on this forum yet and gave 4 hours of initial active stim testing once the pre-alpha was ready and have also posted a series of notes for boundupone's Estim Experiement Day 2 with bug/usability/spelling type assistance. At least initially, I can commit to beta testing twice a day and provide feedback. I can also review audio waveform type stuff(without access to actual files) to see if there are any specific issues that might occur like low-frequency stinging which the 2B converts away but other devices don't remove. I used to do user acceptance/quality testing for software in a former job, so I can give thorough feedback with a good explanation behind it.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Takenaga »

I'm looking forward to playing the final tease with my 312B. I think the chatroom it's a great concept.

However I don't have much time to test so I just replied to your message to wish you to compliment you and wish you good luck with finalizing this tease :-)
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Hi Rillo,

Great new angle on a stim tease ... I use a 3rdH and also a 2B ... Plenty of time to test, play and appraise.
Not great on technicalities of operation but ace on spell checking and grammar and know what feels good (to me).
It may give me a few tips on how to find a few real world chatmates ...
As for the final Goddess ... In my world there is only one possible candidate ... Maria Ryabushkina (MariaRya) Cute, Sexy and a pussy to die for ... and TONS of pics easily available ..."Well-Orchestrated" is a good watch if you aren't familiar with her.
Gina Gerson would also be in the running ...

Tedlington9099
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Happy to test as always..... Hit me up. :-)
MegaErato
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MegaErato »

what a creative idea for a tease! I have a stereostim device and I would love to beta test for you!
E-stimmer and erotica artist :w00t:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Sounds very cool! :-)
Specially because I really like your writing style.
As always happy to help with some testing, but can't promise any specific online time, I guess like the last beta testing.

I will also send you an idea for a picture set.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Sissyminnie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sissyminnie »

Wow! This sounds like a spectacular idea for a tease!!

I can help as a beta tester. I have an ET-312 unit and can commit to 4-8 hours of testing a week if that helps. Also happy to help with reading through to find typos or errors.

Really looking forward to it!! :-D
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

Hi.

I use a 2B and I am willing to be a tester.
cl13a
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cl13a »

Very interesting and fun idea! I have a MidiStim setup and I can probably test for an hour a day.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Beta: Closed, Feedback]: Estim Chatroom

Post by Rillo »

Thank's everyone. I think I have enough beta testers at the moment.
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

Would love to be a tester if i'm not too late. I have a 2B. If i'm too late then all good.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

Wet Run, Head A, common base, Balls B, TriPhase ET-312, Audio 3.
Calibration > Warmup (at end of 60 seconds) Clicked Recalibrate, FREEZE.
send message hello got me katy135 three times in a row and no response once.

launching a girl from dev should return to dev after and not check rep, and go back to chatroom
currently high rep above 91 just freezes tease on exit, or hard exit.

marking out (with an X) any module not yet available testable, and giving the dev menu the power to pick rare/uncommon/common for what we still need to test.

on the progress menu i don't know if click to replay would be viable, but would be nice in the finished version
on the progress menue a check mark for friends would be good, then eliminate friends list and just use progress everywhere.

seperate reset for rep and progress would be good too.
maybe earned more control for finding all the friends.

katy_135, dialog, let thoughts of my body fill you mind (should be your)

Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm Calibration > Warmup (at end of 60 seconds) Clicked Recalibrate, FREEZE.
Thanks, I think I ran into this last night too.
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm send message hello got me katy135 three times in a row and no response once.
This is normal. It is designed to be random.
Only 2 of the girls respond to "hello" (with rep < 31). 33% chance of StimGal99, 33% of Katy_135, 33% chance of no response.
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm launching a girl from dev should return to dev after and not check rep, and go back to chatroom
I agree, but I probably won't change this since its only for testing.
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm currently high rep above 91 just freezes tease on exit, or hard exit.
Thanks, I thought I put a message for that high of a reputation. I should have <91 rep supported soon.
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm marking out (with an X) any module not yet available testable, and giving the dev menu the power to pick rare/uncommon/common for what we still need to test.
I have started adding messages for things that are not yet available. Good call.
I will add buttons for each rarity tonight.
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm on the progress menu i don't know if click to replay would be viable, but would be nice in the finished version
This is what messaging friends was designed for. Options of getting any rarity is equal once you are friends. Friends accept a message to play at a 50% rate. I still want it to have a somewhat real feel :lol:
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm seperate reset for rep and progress would be good too.
I am understanding this as a reset for Friend List, a reset for Progress, and a third rest for Reputation. I can do this.
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm maybe earned more control for finding all the friends.
I am not sure if this answers your comment but girls that are harder to get in the beginning higher probabilities of responding in the room once reputation is >61.
Thanks for the comments. :-)
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

Thinking about this comment more... :hmmm:
qwksilver wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm send message hello got me katy135 three times in a row and no response once.
Since this is supposed to happen, do you have any suggestions on how to frame the dialog or instructions so the user expects this (across chatting, direct messages, and waiting)?