Tease AI card game module

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Temeya
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease AI card game module

Post by Temeya »

I really enjoy card games so I created a card game battle module for Tease AI. The basic premise is that you're playing as a guy and girls are trying to make you more and more horny. If you survive for a certain number of turns you win and if your stamina drops to zero you lose. Here is a link to the text file I created:

https://mega.nz/file/TXhFCCyL#ikOrwoGpR ... mjueAD6wRc

I'd like to tell you that it turned out amazing and everyone should try it, but there are a few problems with it. Yes, it's fully functional as far as I can tell (not that I'm the best programmer). However, the game balance needs a bit of work (I think it's way to easy at the moment). Also, the coding itself needs to be more streamlined. Currently turns seem to take forever. I'm assuming this is because I had to write a lot of checks for various card effects and it takes a lot of time for all of them to be processed. It also may or may not need a "stop stroking" command at the beginning. As I said, I'm not the best programmer and I'm confused about when this is needed and when it isn't (I've seen it in some other modules but not all).

Anyway, I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to keep working on it, but I am fairly proud of how it has turned out so far so I wanted to share it. Feel free to try it out, update it, etc., and please share if you make any significant improvements! I'll repost if I do end up working on it some more myself.

P.S. Installation instructions and game rules are under the @info tag at the bottom of the text file. The only major setup required is acquiring and naming pictures for each of the cards in the game. I added text to mine too to make them look more like actual cards, but as long as you have the right file type, name, and location, it doesn't matter what the picture looks like. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so I won't be sharing them. Sorry. I'm sure you have better pictures in your collection anyway!