[BETA] Estim Bondage - Beta closed

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[BETA] Estim Bondage - Beta closed

Post by alexfayer »

Hey people,

I am joining the estim creator gang and made a demo to demonstrate and test what i have planned later. It is a highly customizeable EOS tease focused on bondage and torture. But i am not releasing it for the public yet because i want some feedback on it first. I spent quite some time writing functions for easy volume changing but these are done now and future teases can be made much quicker now.

In the tease you should tie yourself up and then start the estim torture. It will alternate between teasing (low volume) and torture (high volume). The chance how often you will receive pain can all be changed. The second tease which i have planned for later will be the complete opposite and very interactive, but im focusing on the basics now.

I only want to release the beta release for people who will actually leave feedback for now. If you own an Estim 2B unit and are into bondage and torture please leave me a private message. Others estim units may result in sharp pain but i could not test these as i only own a 2B unit.

Thanks to lolol2 and boundupone, the current masters of estim here, for your support. ;)

EDIT 28.01.2020:
Beta registration is closed!
I have gotten quite some requests so I am no longer sending out beta access.
To the ones i have given access and asked for feedback please write some preferably here or on private message.
If i do not get feedback i cannot invite you to the next beta access in my future planned teases. But please don't get stressed about this. Take all the time you need to test it :-)

EDIT 14.02.2020:
Tease is released!
Take a look here: Forum Post: [RELEASE] Estim Bondage
Last edited by alexfayer on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [BETA] Estim Bondage - Beta testers needed

Post by boundupone »

Great to see more estim content coming online, thanks for your hard work.

Not had a chance to wire up but it looks interesting. I assume the volume jump would be a bit too much for many with ET312B, but you clearly state you havent tested it on other devices, and I am sure the fact you can alter all the settings means you can get it right for other boxes.

Looking forward to what others say who have actually tried it, and can't wait to see what else you are working on
Try anything once!
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

Initial Feedback: dry run no equipment listening to the sounds.
Request:
A way to turn on/off one or both timers, leaving one in suspense.
A way to turn on/off status feedback ie tease 33%.
Add some flavor text to the photos, less random maybe tied to the specific photo.

There may be some hidden rules, but generally the chance for torture files back to back chance should diminish exponentially, otherwise the torture sessions would be less and less effective. Remember that your system will acclimate rather quickly to intense sensation. If possible add more time to the followup tease session based on how long you were tortured.

I've seen teases where the timer runs and sound file runs uninterrupted but the photos change. So a max time per photo would be nice, especially if someone sets the max tease/torture seconds higher.

Super bonus points to have story blocks that show up with longer stim times. ie(5 matched photos in order with matched flavor text that run 10/12/7/13/8 for a 30 second tease) if the randomizer chooses a block then all the times/tease/torture/etc values are preset for that block and override the normal randomness

Bugs/Things I saw.
Settings: I changed some and it told me the volumes were in one place as default.
I programed them back to the same numbers
I then hit view settings (which should have been defaults)
I then hit reset settings and viewed and got different numbers.
I then tested this in another browser (to make sure I didn't imagine it) and got
before: CalVal 30%, TeaVol, 25/40%, TorVol 70/100%, TeaTime 10/30, TorTime 5/10, TorCh 30%, TotalTime 10/30
after: CalVal 25%, TeaVol, 20/35%, TorVol 70/100%, TeaTime 10/30, TorTime 10/40, TorCh 40%, TotalTime 5/20

Overall impression, I like it, with tweaks it will be simply amazing, and I wish more people were doing estim teases. I'll try to get to an actual run soon and feedback on feels on my equipment, but listening to it doesn't give me the impression that it would be bad on my ET-312, it would be nice to know if this is a mono, stereo, or tri-phased stim output files.
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexfayer »

Version 0.4 is out! Check out the Changelog inside the tease.
Also I am already closing beta access for new users as I have gotten more requests than I first thought i would get.

Thanks for the detailed feedback, that is exactly what i needed!
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm A way to turn on/off one or both timers, leaving one in suspense.
A way to turn on/off status feedback ie tease 33%.
That makes it much more interesting -> Done
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm There may be some hidden rules, but generally the chance for torture files back to back chance should diminish exponentially, otherwise the torture sessions would be less and less effective. Remember that your system will acclimate rather quickly to intense sensation. If possible add more time to the followup tease session based on how long you were tortured.
At first i thought this may not be needed, but you are absolutely right that the body learns to enjoy the intense signals. Will implement this later.
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm I've seen teases where the timer runs and sound file runs uninterrupted but the photos change. So a max time per photo would be nice, especially if someone sets the max tease/torture seconds higher.
Was this a bug that you encountered? Sound files at version 0.4 should not play while changing pictures. Maybe i misunderstood what you mean by that.
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm Super bonus points to have story blocks that show up with longer stim times. ie(5 matched photos in order with matched flavor text that run 10/12/7/13/8 for a 30 second tease) if the randomizer chooses a block then all the times/tease/torture/etc values are preset for that block and override the normal randomness
Quite interesting, but if story blocks appear twice in a single playthrough it kind of annoys me. I would have to make these blocks only appear once. That's easy to do but you would have to do quite some blocks and not run out of ideas (I sometimes lack creativity :whistle: ). In Estim Experiment this concept is done quite good.
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm Bugs/Things I saw.
Settings: I changed some and it told me the volumes were in one place as default.
Nice catch. Fixed with version 0.4
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm it would be nice to know if this is a mono, stereo, or tri-phased stim output files.
It is only tested with a single channel. I need to repair something with my hardware but I'm not planning on doing tri-phased. However i am thinking of using a second channel independent of the first channel on a different body position. Maybe as a torture channel on the balls? :innocent:
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: [BETA] Estim Bondage - Beta closed

Post by CumScream »

I thought this tease had a simple but fun vibe, but it took me a few tried to fully understand it, how it works, & not be scared of it.

Firstly I went with the defaults only, as I'm guessing this is how most people would experience it initially.
(Single channel; test/calibrate, then started tease).

First bug; the tease stalled out from at very first in-game stim signal. Only the long timer was showing, and I could see it was moving slowly, but nothing else happened for minutes...
(My dumb ass thought this was an intentional warm-up)

Refreshed page (I had to do this for 'estim challenge' too), and then it all worked fine.

Device didn't actually register any input during my first calibration (50% master system sound), had to max it out to get the calibration to register at all. In hindsight, I now get your comment to max it out, but wasn't expecting it to be that sensitive during a dry run.

Toying with the settings;
- The harsh signals sometimes didn't kick in until the timer was almost over.
- The nice signals had quite a wide variance, given it was just calibrated it to where I find it pleasant.
- A ramp up would smart. But mostly because I didn't want it set too high to early.

I know this is just a simple tease, but it was really missing a proper introduction;
- a sexy hello
- recommended setup with h/w
- recommended safe bonds
- some words of encouragement to accept the game

Plus; a nice ending/congrats at the fin...

Overall, I look forward to where this takes you next!
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

damn it im to late ^^ and my 2b has to wait :\'-(
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

:devil:
alexfayer wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:39 pm
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm I've seen teases where the timer runs and sound file runs uninterrupted but the photos change. So a max time per photo would be nice, especially if someone sets the max tease/torture seconds higher.
Was this a bug that you encountered? Sound files at version 0.4 should not play while changing pictures. Maybe i misunderstood what you mean by that.
No not a bug, a request, Estim challenge has one sound, and the volume is slowly changed, but it's constantly changing photos and dialog without any hiccups to the sound itself. I know and expect a sound pause when changing audio files, thats all fine, and works well. But being able to rotate a photo after a small amount of time, while maintain the audio run would be cool. So it could perhaps show 4 photos while playing one longer tease file.

alexfayer wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:39 pmposting.php?mode=smilies&f=2#
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm Super bonus points to have story blocks that show up with longer stim times. ie(5 matched photos in order with matched flavor text that run 10/12/7/13/8 for a 30 second tease) if the randomizer chooses a block then all the times/tease/torture/etc values are preset for that block and override the normal randomness
Quite interesting, but if story blocks appear twice in a single playthrough it kind of annoys me. I would have to make these blocks only appear once. That's easy to do but you would have to do quite some blocks and not run out of ideas (I sometimes lack creativity :whistle: ). In Estim Experiment this concept is done quite good.
I also think having any blocks that appear have a minimum time before it can be reused at all, so far I haven't noticed any repeats on the tease photos in one session. To describe better....some layman code follows

Code: Select all

start audio file (30 seconds) filename 9_min_of_pleasure.wav
show photo1.jpg hot girl grabbing zipper 10 sec
show photo2.jpg hot girl with zipper mostway down 12 sec
show photo3.jpg hot girl with jacket coming off shoulder 7 sec
show photo4.jpg hot girl reverse side boob with nipple 13 seconds
show photo5.jpg hot girl more frontal playing with button fly 8 seconds
call next session  (so here the 30 seconds ends, and we move on to the next random situation)
lets notice the wav is 9 min, but we only use the first 30 seconds.
the idea is to not have the wav reset with each photo change.
the idea is to have this always be a tease assigned tease audio, (maybe random or maybe specific to tease).
of course blocks could be build for both teases with tease audio, torments with torture audio.

alexfayer wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:39 pm
qwksilver wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm it would be nice to know if this is a mono, stereo, or tri-phased stim output files.
It is only tested with a single channel. I need to repair something with my hardware but I'm not planning on doing tri-phased. However i am thinking of using a second channel independent of the first channel on a different body position. Maybe as a torture channel on the balls? :innocent:
Possible :devil: or just to have a good left to right swing for a better jerk tease, like cock hero estim.

More Feedback on .4
is the remaining time timer hideable?
i like that we can choose to independently on tease/torture
is it possible to have nothing in the text(instead of "details hidden") ( although this is a decent debug tool right now)
i'm hoping to get a run on my gear tonight and have feedback from that.
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

First of all, thank you for more estim content. All of this is great work!

I use the ET-312b and was curious how this would work as you mentioned it was not necessarily designed for this system.

I first experimented with the options, looked at the variables that could be changed. Then, as a beta program, I ran it with just audio speakers on and listened to the way the tease worked. Now having a fairly comfortable understanding of the options and flow, I hooked up the ET-312. I just did a simple electrode set-up, one around the base of my balls and another around my cock. I used the audio 3 option on the ET-312. I calibrated the volume on the calibration screen. Just as an observation, and maybe I was being conservative, but it seemed that I had to turn up my system volume a little more that I would have expected. No issue, just an observation.

Once calibrated, I ran the tease... I had several teases in a row and the different pulses were very good. Then the first torture. Wow, I can tell you the ET-312 at the setting I had definitely gave me a thump. I think the torture was either 87 or 93%. Either way it was a good one. I let it run through another series and then the next torture, again it was at the right setting. Made me jump in my chair but I was able to tolerate it without changing the volume setting.

I think when I actually run this in a true bondage scenario, I would change the torture setting to maybe only be 10% chance. Because there is so many teases options, it doesnt take long to get a torture thump. Or, I could change the tease timer to run longer... but I like the variation of different patterns. As I write this, I guess you have designed a system that can really cater to what the user likes and wants.

Great job! I look forward to really taking this for a true test drive in bondage now that I understand how I may alter the settings.

One other feedback, could there be an option where the photo library can change? I like the bondage pics, but as this is tease and torture, I would like an option to have pics of just dominatrix imaging they were focusing on me. Just a suggestion.

All in all.... great!

Thank you!!!!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

Live Test
Calibration Step 1 needs a 100% volume warning, there is one there but it should be more obvious/loud. Calibration Step 2 needs a volume setting display ie 25% 40% whatever, to remind the player what they have in settings.

Impressions
Some photos are very torture, and some are very tease, having them split up into three categories tease/torture/both, so that torture scenes choose randomly from both/torture and tease scenes choose randomly from tease/both.

I love this tease, it's super random, and very painful when jumping to torture files. The tease doesn't crash if you set it up with the same numbers for min/max it just locks that random setting down. I'll layout a few settings choices at the end. The things that most frustrate me are problems in the scripting engine, ie no true full-screen. I've played a session or two at this point and can say that one, jumping from 30% to 99% sucked, but was still bearable (calibrated at 40%) calibrating that one at 25% might have been too much, I've not tried it. None of the files preformed badly on the ET-312 in any mode, I've run it for about 2 hours so I think I've encounter all the audio options.

My Setup
Tri-phase Head (A), Middle-low (a-b-), Big ring around cock and under balls(B)
Tri-phase and audio 2/3 aren't relevant, these are mostly very mono signals and you can easily play with just Head (A), base(a-) and be fine. I recommend that unless you really like big torture set your torture calibration to 40 or 50%, see equipment specific stuff way below.

Equipment Specific for Other users
the et-312 has two settings 1 is Multi-Adjust(MA) which interprets the signal/volume it should be tuned in calibration step 1 also. The MA dial doesn't have any fixed numbers, and is often described as a dial the turns clockwise from 7oClock to 5oClock with 50% being a resting spot in the rotation at 12oClock. With that in mind I can't usually discern a difference less than 9 and more than 3, but individual volume outputs affect the feel of this adjustment. To find the ideal spot for this program its right where you stop feeling changes at 100% volume, for me that just about 2oC with my current setup.

Once that's tuned in, step two is where you would leave MA alone and then dial the calibrated volume (25% default) up to the most you can take. if you change your calibration volume to 40% it will change the jump in power you perceive, or 4x vs 2.5x from tease to torture.

Settings: (I always keep the timers off, so i won't show those settings)

The defaults are fun but I always up to 40% CalVol.

CalVol 40%, TeaVol 25/40%, TorVol 70/100%, TeaTime 7/7, TorTime 7/60, TorCh 3%, TotalTime 120/120
this is a constant run long timer means never having to reset things,
with 7 second teases and just a chaos factor for torture, very fun.

CalVol 40%, TeaVol 25/40%, TorVol 70/100%, TeaTime 7/21, TorTime 21/63, TorCh 10%, TotalTime 20/60
This is my go to session settings

CalVol 40%, TeaVol 35/35%, TorVol 95/95%, TeaTime 10/10, TorTime 10/10, TorCh 50%, TotalTime 60/60
I used this to test consistency in torture volume jump to see if anything is spikey on the low end
it also defines pretty well how harsh the high end is, you could also do:

CalVol 25%, TeaVol 25/25%, TorVol 100/100%, TeaTime 10/10, TorTime 10/10, TorCh 50%, TotalTime 60/60
I may, but so far not that daring. :devil:
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexfayer »

Thank you all for the great feedback so far, this really helps a lot!

CumScream wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:38 pm First bug; the tease stalled out from at very first in-game stim signal. Only the long timer was showing, and I could see it was moving slowly, but nothing else happened for minutes...
I could not reproduce this problem.
qwksilver wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:34 am More Feedback on .4
is the remaining time timer hideable?
The notification (side timer) was the simplest and best solution i had to get a timer running in the background. But sadly there is not function in EOS to hide it. I could do a timer running in the background myself, but i would have to implement it. If you want it i can do it, no problem. What do others think about this?

Basically i quite love the system of EOS and there are almost no limits on what you can do. If you have ideas which you may think are not possible by EOS tell me and i'll check if it is REALLY not possible with the current EOS system. Stuff like recognizing you have the tease open on multiple tabs or aborted it during gamplay is possible and i will implement this in my next tease. :smile:

I do not have much experience in creating estim files and as i am a little dissapointed about the 2B units filter i do not have the willpower to learn it. Until release i will stay with mono files. There is still the possibility that someone creates other files and they can then be selected in the settings later.
Maybe i'll buy an ET312 later. Do the pain files in Estim Tower and Estim Experiment work with it? :unsure:

Things i have planned to do:
1. Replace 100% volume calibration signal with a constant stim file to make calibration easier
2. More details in the calibration process.
3. Improve randomness. Decreasing the chance of multiple torture pages in a row and also never showing it 3 times in a row.
4. Improve audio "stuttering". If the next page will be a tease page the sound will continue and not be a random next sound. But if the teasing takes long then a different audio file is selected to still provide some variation. Even if the durations are set either very short or very long i will make a system that still behaves the same.
5. Introduction on how the tease works and a intro after starting the tease.
6. Make the tease less boring. Add some random short "boxed" stories.
7. Better / more specific pictures

The tease will go way beyond just being a demo. But i think it will be worth it. :-)

If a new version comes available i will post to this thread and edit the first post. Should be in a few days. Of course not all points mentioned above will be done by that time.
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

Hey, little feedback from me too. I had running it with a non 2B as it is currently lend. Because of the highly customisability it works with that too. I really liked, to try it with some care ( the pain files were quite a bit difficult as there are 2 different sound levels but srill). The simple idea is awesome and effective. I would follow other suggestions as ilI would really like a reason why I should obey to the game (maybe some pics from that person/ a next level or stuff, in doing so you could increase the volume changes as well) and a proper ending. I didn't encounter bugs so far. Another thought was that the volume/possibility of torture increases near the end. Will test it further. Hopefully that helps at least a bit.
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexfayer »

Version 0.5 is out!
I made some changes to the tease. Please look inside it for the complete changelog.

What's still missing are boxed stories and a proper ending. After that i think i will release the tease and start working on my more interactive tease.

Let me know if you have any suggestions on the changes i made.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I really like the new intro! And the new model too!!! :-D
Changing the tease pictures to her was also a great idea and fits perfect in the story.
But looks like the amount of pictures is to low to get a good variaten, maybe add some more, should be not a big problem to find more of her. ;-)

Just a thought from me:
I would maybe sort the tease pictures into categories of how much you can see (like in my tease) and then enable the higher categories over time, so the teasing parts gets more intense over time.
Maybe extend the pain parts in the same way. ;-)
I would also use less intense pics in the intro.

Still not really into the pain stuff but looking forward to the release. :yes:
Great improvements from the first version!
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexfayer »

Version 0.6 is out!

Thanks! Good to know that someone enjoys it. :smile:

I planned to upload more and i did now. Should be around 180 pictures for teasing pages. :-D

Sorting into categories is a good idea and your tease makes good use of it. However it is too much work for me right now to sort all the pictures into categories. I will remember this in my future teases.

Didn't think about the intro pictures too much but makes perfect sense to use less intense pictures. Nice input!

Also i added the boxed story i planned to do. It is only one for now and should play after 15% playtime.

TODO:
- Add 3 more boxed stories
- Better ending
- Remaining Timer hideable
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

From what I'm reading it sounds like you're making some good progress. How much closer do you think you are until a public release? I have a 2B and 312 so will be looking forward to having a go on both.