Where is the post edit button?

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Where is the post edit button?

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey guys,

I just posted a reply in the "Newer, faster......" topic, and i wanted to edit my post. I went to click the edit button and it wasnt there.

I checked in the other forums, like the "art of webteasing forum", and it was there. So i was just wondering why it isnt in the "announcement" forum.

Obviously its not a really bad thing, and you can fix it or leave it whenever you want, its just driving me insane that i cant perfect my post :-P

Thanks

Mz_Teneale
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hmm that's strange. Maybe try to reload the site... I can edit the posts in this forum, but maybe the reason is that i have Mod rights. But i can't imagine that.

I just tried to edit your post and it was possible. I can't explain that. Very strange :hmmm:
Try or die
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Yeah i tried to reload the site, refresh the page, everything my mind could think of, still nothing.

It doesnt matter though if you cant figure it out, its not like its a huge drama or anything like that :lol:

Thanks for tryin' though! :-)
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hehe, seems like I made a little mistake while setting the permissions for that forum. It should work now. :smile:
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Thank you very much. Im ashamed to say that all this fuss was over the fact my :-P smiley turned out like :P

I know, im silly, but it was just driving me wild that it wasnt perfect.

Thanks again dark and seraph!!! :-D
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Mz_Teneale wrote:Thank you very much. Im ashamed to say that all this fuss was over the fact my :-P smiley turned out like :P
You're welcome. :-)

Btw. I was thinking about adding the shorthand smileys :) ;) :P :O 8) etc., but they tend to occur in normal text (like a parenthesis ending with 8) so I chose not to.