Chronovault Scripting

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Chronovault Scripting

Post by Ajax »

I took the plunge and bought a Chronovault for self chastity key holding, but need some help setting up a custom script for it using the java commands available to it. Does anyone on here have any experience with this that would be willing to work on it as a project? If no takers, I will post it on Freelancer.com, but thought I would try here first.

Thanks,
-A
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Chronovault Scripting

Post by genome231 »

Ajax wrote:I took the plunge and bought a Chronovault for self chastity key holding, but need some help setting up a custom script for it using the java commands available to it. Does anyone on here have any experience with this that would be willing to work on it as a project? If no takers, I will post it on Freelancer.com, but thought I would try here first.

Thanks,
-A
Why do you need to script it?
Doesn't it come along with some program already?

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

It comes with a simple program that lets you put in a time and let it close. I'm looking for something a little more random, or it looses some "fun" and "suspense" of being locked up. Similar to the old "Time Lock" app that encrypted a photo from you, but set the lock time random between a min and max. Then, there were 3 different games you could play that would either add or subtract time depending on how well you did.

-A
cd_228
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by cd_228 »

It could be fun. PM me, and I would like to see:).