Birdlocked Neo v2, first device

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pjh776
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Birdlocked Neo v2, first device

Post by pjh776 »

Hello everyone - I just ordered my first chastity device ever, a Birdlocked Neo v2! I'm pretty excited. It's for my own personal use when I'm traveling away from home. It should arrive in 2 days.

Any suggestions on what to do, or what not to do, for a first-timer? Is it reasonable to expect to be able to sleep in it the day it arrives?

thanks
P.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Birdlocked Neo v2, first device

Post by Lestat »

Looks very similar to the device I own (was my first one too). It's like a semi-rigid material right? I found it very comfortable for a beginner. :-)
The only default I found IMHO is that the ball-ring may be a bit painfull to put on as it has no articulation to open it, the balls must be pushed through it.
Mine was the less expensive device and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
About the fact of being able to sleep with it, it didn't cause me any troubles. But I read that some people never were able to sleep with a chastity device on, so you'll have to see by yourself ^^
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: Birdlocked Neo v2, first device

Post by peterslave18 »

just don't go over the top with it at the beggining. Go easy on Yourself. I tried to sleep with it on my second try, and it went horrible. To make thing worse I was sleeping with my gf, and she's scarred with it ever since. I woke up in the middle of the night with sudden burn down there. 12/10 pain range. I rushed to apply cold water. But it didn't stop. I spent the next day with ice applied to my crotch and a angry and grumpy gf (she has to have her sleep ). What I would suggest is to increase the amount of hours in it quite rapidly during the day, but be carefull during night. Use some creams that can help mosturize the skin on Your balls. And with a couple of tries You'll get a decent sleep in it ( being horny and caged it's the most You can hope for lol ).
I stay caged at night when we're alone sometimes now, and it's not painfull anymore.