39 Days

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

39 Days

Post by Marke »

That's over a month.

I'm sure some of you reading this will know a bit of the background; some of you were participants in various ways.

On 29 March with Princess Raquel's permission I had the first of what I expected to be three ruined orgasms - stimulation, climax, hands-off! Squirt squirt into the air. I also had Her permission to cum over a picture of a female friend who likes that kind of thing. I got a bit carried away and did the same thing on 30 March. Princess Raquel said that I only had permission to do one juicy pic for my friend and as a result permission for my third ruined orgasm was withdrawn.

Then there was April Fool’s Day – Princess Raquel really tricked me into believing I was going to cum that day.

Then I went on vacation and although I had an opportunity to cum then, it didn’t happen. Afterwards Princess Raquel made an off-hand comment that I was on a vacation from cumming.

But then I was a foolish slave and let myself be topped by Princess Umina without telling her that I was Princess Raquel’s slave. Princess Umina didn’t let me cum, but that is not the point.

It then got worse as in chat I made some comment to Princess Christie and others about how it was ok to serve more than one Mistress. That was not what I meant to say but that was how it came out and I for sure am not one to contradict a Princess. I do know that much. Worse gabbly chat crashed and so I had no opportunity to correct myself. But i didn’t think anything of it.

Well ... was I in for a big shock. Princess Christie did warn me, but I was in a high state of distress when I realised I had offended Princess Raquel.

Princess Raquel has been so good to me and I am so lucky to be Her slave that I was very upset that I had let Her down. It was a bleak period, but as a result one of the outcomes was that I would go at least a month without cumming.

I was lucky as the start date was 1 April.

So, I had already gone without for a while and was generally aroused. Princess Raquel had me on a self discovery exercise which effectively meant I got close each day. This left me very wriggly and randy and horny and frustrated, but I used to look forward to rubbing myself even though I hated when it was time to stop.

April was a month that had plenty of ... um, titillation. But after the first period – a few weeks – it kind of became a matter of pride that I was not having any orgasms. It was as if they were being sacrificed for my Princess. Not cumming for so long made me incredibly submissive and a few other things happened that really broke my will. It was very interesting to see what was happening to me.

A whole month!

It is hard to believe.

But of course the period of denial was “at least a month.”

Princess Raquel, who is a wonderful person, did give me a way out, but it didn’t eventuate ... was close, but well ... I’m being obscure. Let’s just say I had a few real life chances to have proper sex that just didn’t eventuate. For a variety of reasons, some my own failings.

So how did it all end?

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that my Princess was on and pleaded to cum and in Her magnificence She agreed. I was to cum over my face and that’s what happened. Yes some did go into my mouth but most went all over my chest. I ended up in one big sticky spermie mess.

Being able to just play with myself to orgasm was so nice.

It has reminded me what I missed out on. To that extent it is worse to look back on than it actually felt at the time (when I was consumed by pride). But now I know I have been punished.

I know this is probably not as clear as it could be and I am happy to answer questions.

All I know is that Princess Raquel is truly, honestly, the absolute best thing for me and has had an amazing beneficial impact on my life. Serving Her has made me a much better person. I am much more self aware and content and very happy. Princess Raquel has been very good to me and has been very good for me.
I Proudly Serve Women
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: 39 Days

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

I am envious! Princess Raquel is awesome.
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
aimtopleaseyou2005
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: 39 Days

Post by aimtopleaseyou2005 »

you are a very lucky dog marke... i can only hope that She would take over me like that too

slut aim