Mistresses

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
submissive5659
Explorer
Explorer

Mistresses

Post by submissive5659 »

Are there any mistresses out there who would be interested in controlling some submissives in a less direct way? I, and I am sure others, am not comfortable being in a direct relationship with a mistress, as I am not submissive all the time, have a gf, and am too busy to chat regularly. However, I would love to be able to have a task or two a week to follow when I have the time. It would be fun to get a PM, short tease, or forum post detailing what you would want us to do during the week each week - possibly with themes or other instructions, where we don't have to respond or talk directly, but we will follow and obey just the same. Just a thought.

Thanks!
csuju
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Mistresses

Post by csuju »

Sounds like you should check out Mistress Jennifer, it's pretty much exactly what you're asking for - once you get through the initiation, you'll get weekly tasks requiring proof, with the option of the odd task intended to be performed during the day, should you wish it. There's even the option of requesting a task, if you find yourself at a loose end with no other tasks to perform.
submissive5659
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submissive5659 »

Seems interesting, but I'm a bit turned off by the whole being seen and monitored thing. Have you tried it before? Otherwise, it would be perfect.
csuju
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by csuju »

submissive5659 wrote:Seems interesting, but I'm a bit turned off by the whole being seen and monitored thing. Have you tried it before? Otherwise, it would be perfect.
You're never 'monitored' really, the only parts where the webcam is used is during tasks, which you manually have to trigger. You're very much in control of when pictures may be taken. I've been a part of it more or less since the start, and it does sound very much like the sort of thing you're looking for. It's loosely based on the concept that she's 'blackmailing' you, but in essence it's a series of weekly tasks and optional bits and bobs.
janine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by janine »

I wasn't really convinced by that site. You don't really get an idea what kind of stuff you get even in the introduction. Already there were a few things that I wasn't really willing to do (e.g. A2M).
submissive5659
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submissive5659 »

Yeah. I figured I'd give it a shot and was pretty disappointed. CBT, anal, ATM, and cum eating on the first one? And it was hard to keep pace and know when a picture was being taken. They should definitely fix that.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

going to check back on this later today
may delete this post.. at that time