Getdare.com

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Getdare.com

Post by omssx »

I found this site a few days ago, im not sure how, but i did!

the URL is getdare.com the front page is a basic truth or dare application but there is a link in the box that mentions the forums so clikc that for the real fun.

Basically its a forum dedicated to truth or dare, and as you can imagine it soon turns sexual :D There are some really good dares on there, and there is a "person above" style game too which im playing. It looks like it could do with a few more members and it seems rather apt to post it on milovana so here it is!

My username is the same as it is here if anyone wants me! If you want to play TORD online then go into the "TORD Online" forum which is where you play, the other forums are merely for chatter and suggesting dares so if you post in any of the other forums asking to be dared etc... then the post will get moved or delted.

Either way check it out, so far its been really fun. there are quite a few below 18's there so asking for pics isnt allowed so vare that in mind, as far as im aware so long as the person isnt too young and you dont get any pics of them it doesnt matter how old they are.