please update any and all male sextoy devices reviews here

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

please update any and all male sextoy devices reviews here

Post by cockheroaddict »

anyone who has bought any sort of male sexy toys devices or whatever please review here on this thread created 27 dec 13.

the other threads all seem out of date with products which are no longer made or have really bad reviews or simply do not work as advertised.

if you buy something review it here and lets get this hardware forum caught up it is almost 2014.

i wanna buy something but something that works and not waste my money
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: please update any and all male sextoy devices reviews he

Post by jackstock »

Fleshlight: Pink Lady Mouth, the normal one (no texture)
Very soft, lips look great, feels great. Absorbs a lot of lube though (more than textured ones apparently)
I found it wasn't big and soft enough because I dont like tight orifices and I am very thick. Textured one would have been better though!
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

Still using my newest toy: Realtouch. They don't sell it anymore, but some interactive model do have one to sell. The pump broke rapidly, but this is not that useful and many user event don't activate it.

They seem to try "re-market" it has they ask input from user on their forum. they use an external firm to do the job.

The device itself is fun to work with. You can do interactive live chat with their model or use it offline with their video or video encoded from the community. there is a community forum like Milovana for this device.

The device is pleasant and there is tone of encoded video so you can get new experience every time you want to use it. It would be a perfect device to go with Milovana Webtease if one day someone figure how to add this to the Milovana platform GuideMe, TeaseMe or Webtease :)

This is an expensive high tech toy, but it worth it.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by fenway »

Bah why not?
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Okay, well. Welcome to my life as a sex toy connoisseur. I love collecting these things! It's always awesome feeling new sensations and combining toys together to make your experience better. Here's a list of all the stuff I have had over the past two years. And don't judge, when it's a choice between food or sex toys, I'll always pick sex toys.

HANDYHUMPER: This was my first toy, given to me by my brothers girlfriend when I was 16. It's really a great toy for beginners. It's a sleeve that is full of little nubs and resembles a fleshlight. It's made of some type of cyber skin so it feels really nice. You could also take the sleeve out of it's case and use it and it would work just as well. I think it's okay on lube although I haven't used it in awhile. If you are used to something that's of higher quality (like a fleshlight), this might not be a good toy. I used this toy all the time until I got my first fleshlight. Since then, I haven't used this toy once (but that's another story).

ANAL BEADS (California exotic): Well, this will be short. I never enjoyed these. They're made out of silicone and are pretty hard. That was all fine. The real problem is the length of this toy. It is so long. Sorry to be graphic but, it would go up into places no toy should go and would almost always come out with at least a little bit of blood on it. Besides that, this toy was not very pleasurable. When I clenched my bum, I wouldn't get any stimulation from the beads. Literally a waste of money and lube after trying it a few times. Anyway, onward.

AUTOBLOW: Hmmm... I wonder if anyone has been curious about this toy. Upon seeing it on the Internet, I really wanted it. Given to me, again by my brothers girlfriend for a birthday present (she's the only person I told that I wanted sex toys as gifts, just so you know), I was really excited about this. I got the medium sized one (I forgot the name). It fit nice a snug around me and felt nice. When I turned it on, it was fairly pleasant. After awhile though, I realized, this toy does not have the power to give a good orgasm. I had to try really hard to get pushed over the edge and it wasn't very satisfying. This could maybe be a good tease toy, but I wouldn't recommend it. Also, there is no easy way to clean this thing. You basically have to wash it out with water, but the water gets into the wiring and ruins the toy. I got a replacement after that happened to my first one since it was under warranty. I was very careful with this one and kept water out as best as I could (which was very difficult). However, this time, another design flaw surfaced. The speed control is basically a wheel you spin for faster or slower action. This is good because there aren't any "levels" so you have more flexibility, but it also didn't have a firm off switch. After my last usage with this toy, I turned it off (or so I thought) and washed it and left it alone. Unbeknownst to me, I didn't really turn it off. Even though the toy wasn't moving or doing anything, the motor was apparently still running (albeit very slowly and quietly). That fried the engine. I would not recommend this toy either. No power, hard to clean and not durable. At all. I decided to give up on automatic toys for awhile.

PVC BLOW UP DOLLS: When I first visited a sex shop, I wanted to buy everything. This was one of the things I did end up buying. Long story short, it was pretty good. I got off pretty easily inside the dolls multiple orifices. However, there are a few problems, and I think they go with every semi cheap pvc blow up doll. First and foremost, the doll was quite light. Because of it's lack of weight, it wouldn't stay put while I tried fucking it. I had to tie or hold it down so it wouldn't move. When I didn't do that, it led to some very awkward mock sex attempts on my part. Secondly, although it's good on lube, no amount of lube can keep you from getting a jolt when you're cock graces the few sharps ends that can be found around the orifices. It's not enough to cut, but it is a mood killer. Fourthly, speaking of lube, I could not find a way to clean the stuff out of the orifices. Because the orifices are somewhat deep, I couldn't wash it out with my finger. I tried clothes and TP but that didn't really work either. Point is, you have to be a magician to clean this thing. Especially if you don't want to get the whole doll wet and dirty in the process. Finally I'm going to bring up the obvious. It's PVC, it's cheap and it does not last. As good as this thing was, it only lasted a short while before it sprung a hole in it like one you'd find in a cheap Walmart camping mattress. RIP Betty.

TENGA EGGS: These were more an "I need a sex toy now while I wait for my fleshlights in the mail" purchase. Basically, these things come with multiple different textures. I only have two of them (of the many, and I mean many). These things are pretty good. Treat them right and they'll last long. They're small and compact, easily concealable, super cheap and they're good on lube. My only issue with these are that you constantly feel pressure on your head since Tenga Eggs only have one hole (the top end is always being pushed on your tip while you use these). Now I know some people might like that, I gave it a try and it wasn't for me. Secondly, it's not nearly as stimulating as a fleshlight. However, the material feels much better than the previously mentioned "handy humper". All in all, good fun. Great for road trips where space is limited and discretion is a must. My advice is, be really, really turned on, hot and bothered and desperate when you use these. Then the Tenga Eggs shortcomings aren't noticeable at all. These are a decent buy for sure!

PORT-A-MUFF: Okay, this one was a mistake to buy. In short, when you insert yourself into the sleeve, it retracts into the case so you only have stimulation on maybe 2 inches of your member. Also, every now and then, I graced my cock on the case which hurt a lot. It is very sharp. Unless you like living on the edge of whether you'll live or die, that's not a fun thing to experience. The extra vibrating function you can buy if you have money to burn, adds nothing to the experience I found. It's too bad, the material is nice and it is good on lube but there are way too many negatives to this thing. I couldn't, in good conscience, recommend this toy to anybody.

Now on to my pride and joy.

FLESHLIGHTS:

Okay, all fleshlights are about a foot in height in the case. These things are pretty big. They're made to resemble a flashlight but they don't. Actually, they aren't even close to looking like a flashlight at all. Anywho, you have multiple different types of the material they use for these gems. You can tell by colour most of the time. In my experience, the Fleshlight Girls line of Fleshlights are made of the best quality material. They feel the best, last the longest and don't get ridiculously sticky after the first few washes like the other types do (although they will after maybe 20 washes). Second best quality are the classic pink coloured Fleshlights. These are all the other Fleshlights that aren't part of the Girls line or specifically labeled "Crystal". For each wash, just make sure to rinse them out. Soap isn't really necessary. Applying renewal powder or corn starch really makes them feel fresh and new after a wash (by leaving the fleshlight and not using it after applying powder for a day or two). Before I continue, I should say that I love all my Fleshlights. I have favourites, but ultimately, you can't go wrong with them (take that with a grain of salt as I haven't tried the infamously lame textures like the regular pink lady). They'll get you where you need to go. No problem. I recommend any and all Fleshlights that are on this list!

Lisa Ann-Barracuda:
This one is nice and tight, good on lube and provides great stimulation. It's main feature is that it has several little nubs facing away from the sleeves orifice opening. This provides great stimulation on the up stroke as they hug the bottom ridge-like part of a cut man's cock head. I really enjoy this Fleshlight.

Lisa Ann-Forbidden:
This was my first Fleshlight I bought in a Hustler Hollywood shop way back a year and a half ago. Since then, I was converted. I couldn't stop using this thing. It got so bad, my roommate caught me using it in the middle of the night on a weeknight in the bathroom (the lock broke on the door). This one is SO tight but it feels great! The suction is good and adds to the tightness. This Fleshlight is pretty good on lube, but I find that smooth textured fleshlights need a little more than others do (because lube doesn't catch anywhere). Anyway, I love this one. It will always have a special place in my heart!

Marry Queen-Mini Lotus
This is one of my favourites. I lucked out by getting Forbidden as my first Fleshlight and this one as my second or third. It is fabulous. It basically takes the classic Lotus texture and shrinks it so the Lotus node (which feels amazing) hits the cock sooner and is reachable to below average length guys. This one is particularly good because it's good on lube, has great suction and is still a smooth ride despite the powerful suction it accumulates (it shouldn't feel like you're arm wrestling with it. It doesn't for me at least). Very good stimulation and provides a powerful orgasm!

Katsuni-Lotus Garden
After enjoying my lotus node in the mini lotus so much, I thought it would be good to buy Katsuni's Lotus Garden. I love this Fleshlight as well. It features 8 (I think) Lotus nodes that are separated from each other by maybe half an inch. This provides more of a rough sensation which I find very pleasurable. You may be a little sore it you use this texture for too long, however, that has not been a problem for me yet. It's great on lube and has good suction too. The only downside is that water stays in the lotus nodes after washing. Just a heads up.

Bibi Jones-Bi-Hive
I love Bibi. I had to have this Fleshlight because of that. In short, this is just an amalgam of bumps and ridges. I can't say it really features anything. Although I like this Fleshlight, it isn't one that I normally reach for. The only reason being, it's a little large in its interior. I think it is a Fleshlight designed for men of above average girth. Having said that, there's no reason you won't find it pleasurable. It gets me off easily. Plus it's good on lube and has some good suction. Also, it's easy to clean because it's so big!

Kayden Kross-Bookworm
One of my newer additions. The Bookworm is a spiraling texture with little bumps scattered throughout the sleeve. It's basically the exact opposite of the Texas Tornado. This one feels very nice! It's a snug fit for my average size and the bumps feel pretty good and they get better as you get closer/more sensitive. It's good on lube and has great suction too!

Alexis Texas-Texas Tornado
The polar opposite texture of the Bookworm, the Texas Tornado is probably the same in width of its interior. It's very tight and features little indentations instead of bumps (like in Bookworm). To be honest, it doesn't look like much which is why it caught me off guard when I orgasmed so quickly. The second time was also a surprise. So was the third. And so on. It's good on lube and also has great suction. All in all, it's a good texture that gets the job done and gets it done well. Very well.

Tori Black-Swallow
Okay, this is another fantastic texture. ILF was onto something when it came out with this one. It's pretty loose but has tightness where it counts. It has excellent suction and is pretty decent on lube. I can't last long in this one. It's sort of like the Texas Tornado in that it doesn't look like much until you feel it. I love this one. Definitely one of my favourites.

Stoya-Destroya
Another amalgam cluster fuck of textures. The Destroya doesn't really feature anything in particular but it feels amazing! It's tight in the right areas and is great on lube. Add the suction potential on this sleeve and you'll be done in seconds. It's definitely one of the most stimulating inserts they have and you really have to pace yourself while using it so you don't disappoint yourself by cutting your me time short. Only issue I have with it is that since it is so stimulating, after prolonged usage in a session, it desensitizes your penis. Oh well, I still love it. Sidenote: great for edging. Looking at all you dommes out there who want to make a man really suffer.

Tera Patrick-Twista
Simple, yet interesting. This sleeve features an inner canal which expands in the middle and tightens in the front and back. Within this varying canal is a spiral that provides some really nice stimulation as is hugs the user. I must say, I was disappointed with this the first few times I used it, but when I figured out that the longer you use it, the better it feels, it quickly became a favourite. Use this during a prolonged edging session and you'll be happy you have it when you let yourself go. Twista is truly a good texture.

Jenna Haze-Maze
Jenna Haze's Maze texture features some pretty firm walls instead the sleeves canal. It feels like something is pushing on the tip of your cock while you use it but it eventually relents with some pressure until you reach the next wall and repeat the process. This is similar to the Lotus Garden in that it provides some semi rough stimulation. However, I love it. It's one of my favourite sex toys without a doubt. The firmness of the walls it actually very pleasurable and allows for much variation during use (as you can twist the Fleshlight so the walls hit different parts' of your cock).

Teagen Presley-Love Humps
Another Fleshlight which doesn't look like much but is really great. Love Humps features the same idea as Twista does but on a much larger scale. This sleeve is tight and each opening/tightening section of the sleeve feels like penetration. It's a very good Fleshlight which has good suction and is decent with lube.

Jesse Jane-Gauntlet
I haven't really used this one but it's pretty good. It's got a lotus node at the front which feels great and has multiple little nubs towards the back of the Fleshlight which massage very nicely. It's a pretty tight sleeve that has good suction and it's good with lube.

Jessica Drake-Heavenly
This is also a favorite of mine. At first it feels too tight, but when I got comfortable with it, I'd reach for this one. It has several different features much like Bi-Hive and Destroya. The main difference between this one and those two is that, this one is tight! It feels much like anal sex or virgin sex. I really love this Fleshlight. It is great with lube, has great suction and delivers a very satisfying and intense orgasm! I love this one!

STU: The famed Stamina Training Unit. This was the second Fleshlight I had bought. It's made of the regular fleshlight material, which I mentioned earlier, so it tends to get sticky much faster than the Fleshlight Girl Fleshlights. This sleeve has several nubs inside and that is it's only feature. In comparison to the Felshlight Girls toys, this one is good but not nearly as interesting. The stimulation is nothing really special but it gets you where you want to go without any problems and without a great cost of lube. Suction is good and it delivers a nice orgasm. It's good to have but they're are definitely better ones out there.

Vortex: Another regular fleshlight, this one is similar to the Twista sleeve. It's only difference is there are multiple spirals inside and it's noticeably looser. This is a good one, but still not a toy I'd reach for if others were around. Good on lube and good suction. A decent toy.

Blade: This one is interesting. It's a regular materialed Fleshlight who's interior has several ridges inside. It also has several chambers which tighten and loosen. The main feature is that the case is squeezable. Although I never took advantage of that feature, it's still pretty good. Downsides include a long dry time, it's sort of difficult to put back into it's case and that the suction is uncontrollable beyond putting your finger over the whole in the back (it doesn't have a twist cap). I'm not so enthusiastic about this one, but hey, I came with it.

Flight: This is a miniature version of the Destroya. It has pretty much the exact same texture but is much smaller. It's a clear Fleshlight so the material gets really sticky after only one wash (two if you're lucky). Overall, it has so much potential. It's just too damn tight for me. Having said that, there's no reason others wouldn't love it. If you're average or below average, definitely give it a try. Above average guys would probably do best by staying away from this one.

(SIDENOTE: Fleshking.com provides really good reviews. I always visit them before buying from Fleshlight.com)

ANEROS PRODUCTS:

MGX Classic: This is one of Aneros' smaller models. It's made of a medical grade substance which is easy to clean and dries very quickly. Since it's small, it moves around a lot when in use. It basically bumps back and forth when clenching to stimulating the male G-Spot. It's size also makes it relatively easy to insert. Downsides include being so smooth that it's hard to lube up (especially if you want lots of lube) and it hurts a bit to pull out (more so than the larger model I found (mainly because it fits nicely inside that it doesn't get pushed out naturally I suppose)). This is a great buy though as it increases the pleasure received from an orgasm tremendously! Also, there is potential for it to deliver an orgasm by itself (something I haven't figured out yet but would be very cool if done right).

Progasm-Ice: This is one of the larger Aneros products out there. This one is so big that it doesn't move around much when inserted. Much like it's smaller counterpart, it's smooth so it's difficult to lube up. However, it's easier to pull out I have found (probably due to it's size). This toy stimulates the G-Spot constantly and delivers a very strong orgasm just like the MGX. Ultimately, both are great. I enjoy feeling things move so I like the MGX but I use the Progasm almost equally as much since the constant heavy stimulation is great too. Consequently, I'd recommend both. Highly. These are great for any experimental man who wants to try increasing the pleasure received from an orgasm.

REALTOUCH: Finally, after much thought, I decided to delve back into the world of automatic sex toys. This is the one I picked. This toy in a word is Awesome. I love it. First of all, the stimulation is so different. It works using belts inside the toy to stimulate the users penis. It doesn't feel close to sex but god does it feel good. The orgasm is brought on very slowly and is very intense (because of the slow build and push over the edge). I can't get very close to the edge this thing without cumming though which is a downside but that doesn't matter. Besides that, it does have a few problems. One is that it takes awhile to set up. Two, it's a loud machine and isn't discrete at all. Third, it's durable but wears out after time. Fourth, it's a complete lube hog. Fifth, it's hard to clean. However, may I stress that orgasm again? Also, it features videos that sync up with your toy. What you see on screen basically relays to the machine and it acts it out on you. Finally, it allows for dates where a model takes the place of a video. It's a way better way to cam. Although it can be expensive, it is definitely a unique experience that I highly recommend!

REV1000: This was a dumb buy. I only had two hundred dollars when I bought this and now I'm broke. However, I love this thing. So much. In short, it's a short sleeve that's about two inches long that's connected to a motor which spins like a twister on your cock. Just like the Fleshlight, the stimulation is very unique. It takes some getting used to but once I got the hang of it, it became a jewel in my toy box. The orgasm is very strange. The whole time I use this thing, I feel like I want to insert my cock further inside (which isn't possible). I have to fight that urge but my fight is rewarded. The stimulation builds you up and then makes you fall, then builds you up higher and makes you fall again, and repeats that process until boom! It basically tease your cock with pleasure peaks that get higher and higher and when you finally cum, it feels awesome. It's so good that I can hardly stand it. Couple that with some good visuals and tie it to something so your hand are free and you'll have a great time. I guarantee it. If that wasn't enough, you'll save money on lube because it's so great with it and the sleeve separates from the motor so cleaning is a total cinch. Dry time is fast if you flip the sleeve inside out so you'll be ready to go to town in no time! Like I said, this was a dumb buy, but it's the best dumb buy I have ever made. I love love love this thing!

SEVERAL COCK RINGS: There are so many different types of these things. The only thing I can really say is that you don't want a ring that's too tight around your cock. Otherwise it can really hurt and do some damage. Having said that, the right fit will harden your erection and enhance the sensations you receive. I enjoy these things but I'm still looking for the perfect fit. Try and test. They're worthwhile.

NIPPLE SUCKERS: These things are fun. They provide less precise stimulation to whatever you attach them to then their counterpart (clamps) do. Also, they can be put anywhere on the body, not just the nipples. They're fun on the testicles and sometimes the cock head. Also, I have heard some women use them on their clitoris'. I prefer these to Nipple clamps for sure.

SWEDISH EROTICA VIBRATING NIPPLE CLAMPS: These are nice little add-ons to any sex or masturbation session. They have a screw which can be used to add more pressure or relieve it on the victim. The vibrating function isn't really strong though. I like these clamps but they are not the best.

VARIOUS FETISH FANTASY SERIOUS ELECTROSEX TOYS: One of my favourite types of pornography involves TENS units. So I bought some stuff for myself. These are just light play items but they all have some merit.

First I have shock therapy pads. These feel great. In combination with conductor gel of course. These stimulate and have an easy start point (which doesn't hurt thank god) and goes up to a semi powerful maximum (which can hurt/feel good). Therefore, the user won't be surprised or scared off by something overly powerful.

Secondly, I have a butt plug. This one is good but the stimulation is a bit too intense for me. Also, it's small so it doesn't go where I'd like it too (stimulate my G-Spot). Finally, you also have to worry about it getting lost inside you as the bar on the bottom is not very big.

Thirdly, I have nipple clamps (again). These don't really stay in place without help from elastic bands or tape. The stimulation is pretty intense too. I'm not sure if I like it actually.

Finally, there is the electric cock cage. This is good for punishment. The stimulation is tolerable on the lowest setting and becomes very intense and hurts a lot on the higher (highest) settings. All of these electrosex items would be great for torture. Just make sure not to stick them on the torso, otherwise they could interfere with the victims heart. The nipple shockers are somewhat of a worry to me but on a women, the breasts absorb the shock, therefore there is nothing to worry about.

FIREMANS PENIS PUMP: This is a simple penis pump that makes me rock hard. It's easy to clean and the ball detaches so you won't get water in it when you clean it. This is a very good product which I highly recommend. P.S. It hides nerves impeccably!

BALL GAG: I love my ball gag. I forgot what it's called but I got a set which came with multiple sized balls and a set of straps. I would recommend finding something like that as some balls are too large to be comfortable. It's easy to find the perfect fit (or the best fit) from a set. You'll save money by doing so.

BEDROOM BONDAGE SET: Simply put, make sure the cuffs feel nice and won't hurt whoever you tie up or yourself and that they're strong enough that they won't break and you'll be all set!

So my top three recommends would be:

1.Fleshlights
2.REV1000
3.Realtouch

Anyway, sorry for the long post. I hope this helps!
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockheroaddict »

wow thanks !!!
now thats what I call a review !!!
roobie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roobie »

Nicely done, Fleshlight social media team (conspiracy theory!).

Well, Super Tobikko DX 5 is fun. It's a male vibrator (not many of those!) that you attach near your glans and comes with a wireless remote control to change the vibration level.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Lol! As much as I wish I worked for a toy company (preferably as a tester hint hint)... I digress. I can't find the Super Tobikko DX 5 on Google... Which makes me sad... :(

Link?

Also, I have some more things to add to the list. Will do sometime soon. Unless I forget.

roobie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roobie »

For me the top 3 links were all relevant. Top one was http://www.kanojotoys.com/FR-super-tobi ... -1282.html.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

All my reviews posted in this forum are up to date and my opinion didn't change
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: