Hey everyone 'Mistress Jen' is a Guy!!!!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Hey everyone 'Mistress Jen' is a Guy!!!!

Post by _bobby_ »

I've just had a post warning about a member trying to con other members on this site out of their hard earned cash, which was deleted.
It was apparently 'against the rules' as it included a screen shot of the chat, as proof that Missbangsz and czabrinaclaire are one and the same person. And He/She is trying to sign subs up to BDSM and one assume makes a little money from them some how.

As the Mods on this site seems happy for this to happen, one has to ask why?

It's very easy to warn users that these things are taking place here, two of us even provided screen shots of her(?) doing her deeds. And they were both deleted ! It seems that the mods on this sight are here to help those who are trying to rip the rest of us off. Don't make any sense to me :no:

Oh, and btw for anyone who doesn't know 'Mistress Jen' is really a guy, yep he really is :lol: :lol: so if any of you subs have....you know ;-) ........ thinking she's a girl ,,,well sorry, no he just seems to get his kicks from fooling guys into thinking so.

Note to Mods: As Milo is an open and free form any unnecessary censorship community, and as this thread doesn't brake any rules there's no reason to delete it, is there?

Unless the guy pretending to be 'Mistress Jen' want's to brake Milo rules :lol:
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Hey everyone 'Mistress Jen' is a Guy!!!!

Post by Venus »

In my opinion there's only one reason why these threads got closed: Name Calling.
Most forums that I know have a rule that you aren't allowed to denounce people. I think the reason is obvious.

I don't know if the Milovana Forum has this rule, but it wouldn't surprise me.
And if there is this rule, then yes this thread would break this rule :-)
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by youaswell »

CONFIRMED. MODS TRYING TO COVER IT UP! THEY'RE FLIPPING OUT!

QUICKLY BEFORE THEY DELETE THIS THREAD!

MODS ARE JohnS. THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!1 DON'T FALL FOR THIS SHEEPLE!!!1111
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
Princess_HKitty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Princess_HKitty »

wtf

regardless of what is or isn't true, you two are not flattering yourself at all with this. it's not like jen ever plays with randoms anyways, so what's it to you who's behind that keyboard? hyperventilating and allcapsing about how omg-it's-a-guy-ewww-lol is pretty much the polar opposite of the sex-positive welcoming community ideal that milo is built on.

i don't have a dog in this fight but i had to point out, you're making complete asses of yourselves with this.
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by DoxysTurtle »

_bobby_ wrote:I've just had a post warning about a member trying to con other members on this site out of their hard earned cash, which was deleted.
It was apparently 'against the rules' as it included a screen shot of the chat, as proof that Missbangsz and czabrinaclaire are one and the same person. And He/She is trying to sign subs up to BDSM and one assume makes a little money from them some how.
I just want to point out that PUBLIC posting of that was against the stated rules on the site, as is the scamming. Had you taken the approach of sending it to Forum Mods/Milovana Team in a forum PM where it's not publicly posted, breaking the rules, it'd probably have gotten a very different response Bobby. Now you making the statement that they were scamming and putting the link they both used wouldn't have violated the rules, but as the rules are written public posting of chats isn't allowed.
Materials in chat are meant to remain in chat. That means no posting of chat conversations in the forums will be permitted. Violation of this policy will result in the offending material being deleted by a Milovana Team Member, in accordance with Milovana policy, and the offending member being issued a warning.
I'm not going to comment one way or the other on the other statement made in this, as I don't see the two as relevantly related, regardless of the factuality of either. I'd not weigh in one way were you presenting these as seperate issues you wanted to bring attention to, but the way this is written it comes off far more as a personal attack/spite filled, instead of that. You might reconsider your approach were that not your intent.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

I can assure you that the team takes action against people that are trying to extort members of the site. We ask that you inform the team privately when you encounter these things. There is standing policy that posting logs of chat, even of disreputable things, is not permitted. It is a privacy issue and we respect the privacy of all users of this site.

The thread in question has been removed and the team is discussing what further action may be necessary.

The second portion of your message is uncalled for and I think it really reflects poorly on yourself. You're free to say what you think, though, so I'm not going to censor it.
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Unshaved men under women nicknames - The harsh reality of sex-forums ....
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Post by achingblueballs »

Mistress Jenifer is herself, she's never claimed to be anything she's not.

99.9% of the webteases are written by guys.

If you are turned off by any of these things, find somewhere else to play. Small minded people are seldomly missed.
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by youaswell »

Mods are gods!!!!1
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

sigh!!
if you are going to flame people...
expect to get burned...
such Harsh labels!!
I vote to delete all of this!
and as a strait heterosexual male, I have no difficulty Loving her
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
denied_fate
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by denied_fate »

Most people who enter the chat room know that "bots" always find a way in. You don't need to announce it.

Don't spread any rumors without evidence to back it up. What proof do you have that Mistress Jen is a guy?

How old are you anyways? You telling on people like a 10 year old.
Now where did I put the TV remote?
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by youaswell »

Wake up sheeple!!!!1
Y-You as well.

Princess_HKitty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Princess_HKitty »

uh...wake up to what
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Post by _bobby_ »

Grateful for all the comments and opinions for far, hope to have time to comment on as many as poss next week. Keep 'em coming :-D

Thanks in advance, Bobby
ronin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ronin »

denied_fate wrote:Don't spread any rumors without evidence to back it up. What proof do you have that Mistress Jen is a guy?
I remember this being the case as well - there was another forum topic about this some years back - but it seems that all of the threads from that era have been edited out.

But what does it really matter? This whole site is a fantasy base, a place where people can come to safely explore alternate sexuality without fear of reprisal. So Jenifer has chosen to identify as female - so what? My only problem with it is the inherent dishonesty and purposeful misrepresentation. If she stated in her/his profile that she/he is a male-identifying as female Dominant, it wouldn't bother me a bit.